Bleach reread?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
But the most disappointing Espada imo were nonother than number 3 and 0... Hallibel and Yami with all respect to their fans.

Like... the threat from Espada... I felt it from:
Uliquiora
Barragan
Starrk
Grimjaw
Noitora

Those are the espada that left impression on me!

Hallibel and Yami did not leave a single impression on me to even care for them
I really like Halibel. Kubo even introduced her and the Tres Besta watching Grimmjow's fight, so I expected them to play some role...

But she did nothing but fight two Vice Captains and Hitsugaiya, and almost get taken out if not for Wonderweiss. For a badass shark lady demon, she sure as shit didn't do much.

:giogio: Kubo wtf were you thinking?
Zero division had a great start honestly.... I think Kubo should have made them survive in some way and reincorporate them back into the fight later on instead of being completely wiped out in ONE GO

Specially since Zero division is the place you get promoted to FROM gotei 13
So basically stronger individual than your average captain!

The MONK somehow managed to survive... by leaving a trace of himself and would be able to be brought back to life when Ichigo called him. So... the head captain of them was okay... but it was bad that he NEVER showed back later... specially since he's one of the 5 potential war.

I honestly think that there is no telling if he would be back later or not had the series went for as long as Kubo wanted... but I would have LOVED the final fight to be:

5 Potential war vs Juha
Ichigo/Aizen/Urahara/kenpachi/The MONK vs Juha

The would have been some great shit!

But the most disappointing Espada imo were nonother than number 3 and 0... Hallibel and Yami with all respect to their fans.

Like... the threat from Espada... I felt it from:
Uliquiora
Barragan
Starrk
Grimjaw
Noitora

Those are the espada that left impression on me!

Hallibel and Yami did not leave a single impression on me to even care for them
Totally agree on Yami, but damn i actually liked Halibel

Yama was really something else. No one really dared to fight him in a proper 1 vs. 1 and rightfully so, they knew he could obliterate his opponents in an instant. His bankai would have killed Aizen and ended it right there.
His Bankai was truly the Best bankai introduced
For the longest time when I was reading and waching bleach... they continued to say "it's the strongest zanpaktu" to a point I was like "dude, what's so special about that Zanpakto... it's just fire LOL" We got someone like Ace can do lots of flame

But when Bankai was done... that's when shit hit the fan.. I was like OMG... this dude is insane!