Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
@Destroya I appreciate the reads but I'm not all that enthused by them - I think a lot of them are fairly vague and wishy-washy, which I can understand as a consequence of being done all at once that list doesn't move you out of lean scum for me.

@Destroya I appreciate the reads but I'm not all that enthused by them - I think a lot of them are fairly vague and wishy-washy, which I can understand as a consequence of being done all at once that list doesn't move you out of lean scum for me.
No worries, Ratchet. I promise you I'm trying my best, but this is what I got. I focused on just trying to catch up so not a lot of posts were read with defined focus and in complete detail. I really don't think anyone should be reading me town right now, but I've caught up and I'm going to try and be around a bit more (though I fear my last four days of work before break posts will stack up again).

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
No worries, Ratchet. I promise you I'm trying my best, but this is what I got. I focused on just trying to catch up so not a lot of posts were read with defined focus and in complete detail. I really don't think anyone should be reading me town right now, but I've caught up and I'm going to try and be around a bit more (though I fear my last four days of work before break posts will stack up again).
Take it easy.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Muugen rolecrushed me today. Before it went through, I was asked to pick either green or red. I picked green, and was informed that I was rolecrushed.

I was asked to play rock paper scissors last night too. I assume it comes from Muugen as well.
the way he is exhausting his rolesheet onto u seems townie.. probably

yesterday he hit me with something too (according to psyloke) but his weak shit dont bother me

Status
Not open for further replies.