Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I

Indigo

I will give a virtual hug to the first player that gives me an updated tag list for this game

removing all dead players and adding subbed in players

:amazing:

i would do it myself, but i'm lazy

and i know some of you have these lists for reads and shit

Emil

Certified Memelord
RAINBOW READ!

35- @Destroya - LOCK TOWN

20- @AL sama - His game play hasn't been great, but I think unless he's Aizen, he's just town here? I don't know how I feel about Central 46 being in the game, though. Just say town and we'll forget about this slot.

29- @Ratchet - I think that Ratchet has really allowed himself to get distracted with arguments about ego this game. To me, D1 was honestly a waste of time to read, and so was half of D2. Ratchet was front and center in a lot of these arguments, but nothing hints at them being wolf wasting time. I also believe his Kenpachi claim and if that shit is fake, then so be it. Lean town.

10- @TheAncientCenturion - No idea where this gentlemen and scholar PR game from, but it absolutely suits him. I think TAC is town here and his ability to navigate through this game and approach things with a level-head gives me town vibe. I think he's also shown an effort trying to solve slots and approach the game with fairness. Lean town.

12- @MUUGEN - Muugen has laid down a pretty strong claim and I think he's been trying to push his narrative and worldview in a way that doesn't smell like it has agenda. I think so many players get caught up in his brashness that they have a hard time just looking at WHY he is doing something. I don't think the why of his game is all that questionable. Regrettable, perhaps, but I think this is just town Muugen here. Lean town.

33- @Ultra - I think that Ultra's low engagement this game has certainly got me wondering what he's doing this game, but I think that having a mason and being able to start chats pings me as a town role. I think he's been patient and fair with his arguments and I think a lot of time he's reactive and isn't starting them. I think he has tried to push the game forward and solve slots as well. Lean town.

7- @Apollo - Was his claim on Ratchet ever figured out? I don't remember anything about this slot other than him trying to bury Ratchet, which he's also kind of dropped? I feel like this whole situation was kind of forgotten about, but I think he was quite brazen with his push against Ratchet. I'd say slight town.

27- @Reborn - This is a slot that has also been somewhat inactive with pop-ins, but there's been something about his posts that I, for whatever reason, vibe town. This is a big gut check for me, but I kind of just want to put Reborn in the town pile this game. Slight town.

5- @Lord Melkor - I think Melkor moving around his vote and talking a bit of nonsense more closely aligns with his town self. I feel like he's been kind of clumsy with some of his interactions and just rolling wolf with him weeks ago, he is more calculated as wolf. Slight town.

17- @Yo Tan Wa - I barely remember this slot but I kind of remember feeling goodish about their pop-ins? I don't think there was anything too alarming about this slot. Slight town.

1- @Pot Goblin - Pot hasn't had that active of a game, but I do believe that he and Ultra have each other's role sheets. I'm willing to call this slot town.

16- @MangoSenpai - I had similar vibes from Mango as I had early on in this game, that we were just two lost town girlies looking for a safe place to take shelter. I feel like he's contributed in his weird Mango way enough for me to still vibe him as town. I think Adam also wanted him dead, so he wouldn't be part of that team. Slight town.

19- @Kobe - Honestly all I remember from Kobe is that he's been arguing non-stop this game. It's all blurred together to me. Is he using all of this as a smoke screen? Maybe. I don't know how I feel about Ali being indie here, but I think it's too elaborate of a plan for Kobe to be wolf here. Slight town.

32- @Ekkologix - With him saying he can't claim, and the way his arguments don't feel too agenday, I think Ekko is maybe just town here. I think the play around Psychic has been kind of shady, but I don't think it's been manipulative. I really do think that Ekko is getting into some silly arguments and engaging with his ego too much here. I just haven't gotten that bad of a ping from him. Slight town.

18- @Peroroncino - This is another slot that hasn't stuck out to me but also isn't that pingy. Maybe a sleeper chance to be a wolf, but I'm not really feeling it. Slight town.

2- @Dr_Professor83 - I feel Prof hasn't done a ton this game and I hate how he's been joking around with claims. However, I did just see him basically open wolf as town in the last game we played together. I feel that he's too on the nose right now to be wolf. Slight town.

15- @MonochromeYoru - His claim around downgrading Ratchet and then making him immune to role cops didn't make a whole lot of sense. However, it didn't really seem scummy either? There was no other info around this claim, so it could be just something that has been made up as well. I'd probably say slightest of town reads here.

22- @Psylocke - No idea what kind of shenigans are going on with her and Ekko. Ekko is vouching for her but if there's any scenario here where there might be some wolf infiltrated neighbor/mason shit going on, I feel it might be with Psychic. I will say it's a slight wolf here, though, and definitely lower in my POE.

23- @Sallucion - Don't remember this slot really and when they do pop-in, there hasn't been anything of note. I heard some players say that wolf Sall likes to be inactive. I don't really like how Lind has cleared this slot without much further explanation (that I remember). Slight wolf.

26- @Mr. Reloaded - I feel like Reloaded has been cruising this game and might be another candidate of a wolf that might be happy with game state if we are having a lot of town versus town. Don't remember any pushes and remember a lot of fluff and jokes. Slight wolf.

13- @Kerkovian - I know he's popped in and out, but I haven't remembered anything from this slot. I remember him being much more in your face and aggressive as town when I played with him in our first game and I sense none of that here. This can be slight wolf.

11- @Xlaw - I haven't really trusted his pop-ins and they feel more opportunistic and informing of excuses than they are anything else. Slight wolf.

14- @T-Pein™ - Tpein feels very lurky this game. If there indeed has been a lot of town versus town this game, then TPein as wolf would definitely be someone who would take advantage of that. I really have no recollection of what he's contributed to this game. Definitely wasn't vocal around Adam's lynch. Slight wolf.

9- @Hayumi - Both Watson and Hayumi have done nothing with this slot. I know it's angle shooty but two quality players like that doing nothing with a slot worries me (IE look at how Indigo/Flower/Kobe handled their Weebs' slot). Slight wolf.

25- @Lindltaylor - This might be my most controversial take of the game, but I think Lind is wolf here. I think he's played a really strong game and has come out with some strong posts, as well as being tuned into the game and knowing what's going on. However, whenever players have asked him about wolf reads or top whatever wolf reads, he also drops names that are low posters or have made no impression. Surely he could offer up better names than that? So I think he's playing a strong game, but my gut tells me he is hiding something.

31- @Kiku - I think the play around Adam's slot suggests Kiku is Adam's partner. There was one post in particular where Kiku said that all the things against Adam did seem really bad, but wasn't enough to vote him. That's pretty good partner equity in my eyes.

24- @~UwU~ - Pretty sure JW is just wolf here. I think the play around EOD2 and Adam's slot makes them feel like they are linked. Kind of funny, I think red was really in trouble with the CFD last phase because they had a few names of theirs up for debate. Lean wolf.

4- @hime - I think that Flower was one hundred percent on her wolf game. I think hime dodging questions around claiming is equally suss. This is a strong wolf lean for me.

30- @Mashiro Blue - Is Ali really our indie? Seems like a weird indie to include in this game, but I don't really see any harm so far. Guess he might just be indie.
please interact with the players you have as wolf i wanna see. u dont feel worried about them being alive

RAINBOW READ!

35- @Destroya - LOCK TOWN

20- @AL sama - His game play hasn't been great, but I think unless he's Aizen, he's just town here? I don't know how I feel about Central 46 being in the game, though. Just say town and we'll forget about this slot.

29- @Ratchet - I think that Ratchet has really allowed himself to get distracted with arguments about ego this game. To me, D1 was honestly a waste of time to read, and so was half of D2. Ratchet was front and center in a lot of these arguments, but nothing hints at them being wolf wasting time. I also believe his Kenpachi claim and if that shit is fake, then so be it. Lean town.

10- @TheAncientCenturion - No idea where this gentlemen and scholar PR game from, but it absolutely suits him. I think TAC is town here and his ability to navigate through this game and approach things with a level-head gives me town vibe. I think he's also shown an effort trying to solve slots and approach the game with fairness. Lean town.

12- @MUUGEN - Muugen has laid down a pretty strong claim and I think he's been trying to push his narrative and worldview in a way that doesn't smell like it has agenda. I think so many players get caught up in his brashness that they have a hard time just looking at WHY he is doing something. I don't think the why of his game is all that questionable. Regrettable, perhaps, but I think this is just town Muugen here. Lean town.

33- @Ultra - I think that Ultra's low engagement this game has certainly got me wondering what he's doing this game, but I think that having a mason and being able to start chats pings me as a town role. I think he's been patient and fair with his arguments and I think a lot of time he's reactive and isn't starting them. I think he has tried to push the game forward and solve slots as well. Lean town.

7- @Apollo - Was his claim on Ratchet ever figured out? I don't remember anything about this slot other than him trying to bury Ratchet, which he's also kind of dropped? I feel like this whole situation was kind of forgotten about, but I think he was quite brazen with his push against Ratchet. I'd say slight town.

27- @Reborn - This is a slot that has also been somewhat inactive with pop-ins, but there's been something about his posts that I, for whatever reason, vibe town. This is a big gut check for me, but I kind of just want to put Reborn in the town pile this game. Slight town.

5- @Lord Melkor - I think Melkor moving around his vote and talking a bit of nonsense more closely aligns with his town self. I feel like he's been kind of clumsy with some of his interactions and just rolling wolf with him weeks ago, he is more calculated as wolf. Slight town.

17- @Yo Tan Wa - I barely remember this slot but I kind of remember feeling goodish about their pop-ins? I don't think there was anything too alarming about this slot. Slight town.

1- @Pot Goblin - Pot hasn't had that active of a game, but I do believe that he and Ultra have each other's role sheets. I'm willing to call this slot town.

16- @MangoSenpai - I had similar vibes from Mango as I had early on in this game, that we were just two lost town girlies looking for a safe place to take shelter. I feel like he's contributed in his weird Mango way enough for me to still vibe him as town. I think Adam also wanted him dead, so he wouldn't be part of that team. Slight town.

19- @Kobe - Honestly all I remember from Kobe is that he's been arguing non-stop this game. It's all blurred together to me. Is he using all of this as a smoke screen? Maybe. I don't know how I feel about Ali being indie here, but I think it's too elaborate of a plan for Kobe to be wolf here. Slight town.

32- @Ekkologix - With him saying he can't claim, and the way his arguments don't feel too agenday, I think Ekko is maybe just town here. I think the play around Psychic has been kind of shady, but I don't think it's been manipulative. I really do think that Ekko is getting into some silly arguments and engaging with his ego too much here. I just haven't gotten that bad of a ping from him. Slight town.

18- @Peroroncino - This is another slot that hasn't stuck out to me but also isn't that pingy. Maybe a sleeper chance to be a wolf, but I'm not really feeling it. Slight town.

2- @Dr_Professor83 - I feel Prof hasn't done a ton this game and I hate how he's been joking around with claims. However, I did just see him basically open wolf as town in the last game we played together. I feel that he's too on the nose right now to be wolf. Slight town.

15- @MonochromeYoru - His claim around downgrading Ratchet and then making him immune to role cops didn't make a whole lot of sense. However, it didn't really seem scummy either? There was no other info around this claim, so it could be just something that has been made up as well. I'd probably say slightest of town reads here.

22- @Psylocke - No idea what kind of shenigans are going on with her and Ekko. Ekko is vouching for her but if there's any scenario here where there might be some wolf infiltrated neighbor/mason shit going on, I feel it might be with Psychic. I will say it's a slight wolf here, though, and definitely lower in my POE.

23- @Sallucion - Don't remember this slot really and when they do pop-in, there hasn't been anything of note. I heard some players say that wolf Sall likes to be inactive. I don't really like how Lind has cleared this slot without much further explanation (that I remember). Slight wolf.

26- @Mr. Reloaded - I feel like Reloaded has been cruising this game and might be another candidate of a wolf that might be happy with game state if we are having a lot of town versus town. Don't remember any pushes and remember a lot of fluff and jokes. Slight wolf.

13- @Kerkovian - I know he's popped in and out, but I haven't remembered anything from this slot. I remember him being much more in your face and aggressive as town when I played with him in our first game and I sense none of that here. This can be slight wolf.

11- @Xlaw - I haven't really trusted his pop-ins and they feel more opportunistic and informing of excuses than they are anything else. Slight wolf.

14- @T-Pein™ - Tpein feels very lurky this game. If there indeed has been a lot of town versus town this game, then TPein as wolf would definitely be someone who would take advantage of that. I really have no recollection of what he's contributed to this game. Definitely wasn't vocal around Adam's lynch. Slight wolf.

9- @Hayumi - Both Watson and Hayumi have done nothing with this slot. I know it's angle shooty but two quality players like that doing nothing with a slot worries me (IE look at how Indigo/Flower/Kobe handled their Weebs' slot). Slight wolf.

25- @Lindltaylor - This might be my most controversial take of the game, but I think Lind is wolf here. I think he's played a really strong game and has come out with some strong posts, as well as being tuned into the game and knowing what's going on. However, whenever players have asked him about wolf reads or top whatever wolf reads, he also drops names that are low posters or have made no impression. Surely he could offer up better names than that? So I think he's playing a strong game, but my gut tells me he is hiding something.

31- @Kiku - I think the play around Adam's slot suggests Kiku is Adam's partner. There was one post in particular where Kiku said that all the things against Adam did seem really bad, but wasn't enough to vote him. That's pretty good partner equity in my eyes.

24- @~UwU~ - Pretty sure JW is just wolf here. I think the play around EOD2 and Adam's slot makes them feel like they are linked. Kind of funny, I think red was really in trouble with the CFD last phase because they had a few names of theirs up for debate. Lean wolf.

4- @hime - I think that Flower was one hundred percent on her wolf game. I think hime dodging questions around claiming is equally suss. This is a strong wolf lean for me.

30- @Mashiro Blue - Is Ali really our indie? Seems like a weird indie to include in this game, but I don't really see any harm so far. Guess he might just be indie.
Out of the wolf reads, if we were to do teams, I think it'd look like this.

Team Ichigo: Adam, hime, UwU, Kiku
Team Aizen: Lind, Sall, Tpein

Feel like the rest of the names could realistically fit on either team. I think Team Ichigo tipped their hand a bit on the Adam lynch.

please interact with the players you have as wolf i wanna see. u dont feel worried about them being alive
I think Team Ichigo is on the ropes here and pretty obvious. I am worried that players are alive, but seeing as this is only D3 and I do not have any killing abilities, I cannot be too worried. I will try to interact but I put all my power into catching up in this game. I am not here to solve the game, but hopefully to be a voice of reason.

MUUGEN

天下無双

Feel like the rest of the names could realistically fit on either team. I think Team Ichigo tipped their hand a bit on the Adam lynch.
kiku is yoru

Emil

Certified Memelord

AL fits team aizen
muugen fits team ichigo

u fit team aizen more than ichigo if ur scum

i dont understand the hime/sallu placements please elaborate why they r placed in the respective team / what tie do u see with kiku/adam?

also why do u scum read tpein and as part of team aizen. he was with the same activity level as town in weebs

I will give a virtual hug to the first player that gives me an updated tag list for this game

removing all dead players and adding subbed in players

:amazing:

i would do it myself, but i'm lazy

and i know some of you have these lists for reads and shit

Emil

Certified Memelord
I think Team Ichigo is on the ropes here and pretty obvious. I am worried that players are alive, but seeing as this is only D3 and I do not have any killing abilities, I cannot be too worried. I will try to interact but I put all my power into catching up in this game. I am not here to solve the game, but hopefully to be a voice of reason.
seems to be muugen's team. expect them to be wiped first like in weebs

but unlike weebs we (i hope u r too) shud be town here to make sure history aint repeated

I

Indigo

why are there so many still alive? y'all need to start killing more

Status
Not open for further replies.