Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Charlie's suspicions were purely mechanical - he really should know better and I explained as much to him last night. I don't see any thought process from you on this matter besides dead sheeping. Do you actually think it's convincing evidence? Why?
Because Mr. Charles remained unconvinced by your explanations, Mr. Ultra. Mechnically, Mr. Charles was certain what he had on you was legit and was worried about you back tracking from "hostile action" to "any action" setting off your census.

I cannot argue what Mr. Charles did any better, but stating there's an inconsistency between what you said Day 1 versus what you said in discord.

what about at night? TAC is saying a kill hit me

do u know who did it or if its true?
I do not know anything about that.

Tac might be scum. There are many town roles that can survive kills. Also there are protective roles out there. Him wanting to lynch you for that is beyond absurd.

I rather lynch kiku who can survive super kills.

vote lynch kiku

Because Mr. Charles remained unconvinced by your explanations, Mr. Ultra. Mechnically, Mr. Charles was certain what he had on you was legit and was worried about you back tracking from "hostile action" to "any action" setting off your census.

I cannot argue what Mr. Charles did any better, but stating there's an inconsistency between what you said Day 1 versus what you said in discord.
Mr. TAC,

The evidence presented by Charlie is there for you to comment on and evaluate yourself. There's nothing he held on to, so you should be able to communicate in your own words why you find his concerns compelling enough to sheep.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
I do not know anything about that.

Tac might be scum. There are many town roles that can survive kills. Also there are protective roles out there. Him wanting to lynch you for that is beyond absurd.

I rather lynch kiku who can survive super kills.

vote lynch kiku
Is Kekko captain commander Yama?

[Vote lynch Kiku]

@Kiku TMI please
Alright, but I'm only sharing because I really wanted to. I have a passive that tells me one thing a prominent member of the soul society does each night

Last night I was told that Kyoraku Shunsui jailed someone

Which lends itself to the idea that Shunsui does, indeed, exist in a non-fake way

Unfortunately you just have one scums word to trust this

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Mr. TAC,

The evidence presented by Charlie is there for you to comment on and evaluate yourself. There's nothing he held on to, so you should be able to communicate in your own words why you find his concerns compelling enough to sheep.
I believe I said exactly why, Mr. Ultra. Day 1, you say your census ability activates with a hostile action. However Mr. Charles watched you and nothing happened to you—possibly visited by an untracable action.

But later on, you say "any action" can activate your census, not just harmful actions. I don't follow the lie here.

Alright, but I'm only sharing because I really wanted to. I have a passive that tells me one thing a prominent member of the soul society does each night

Last night I was told that Kyoraku Shunsui jailed someone

Which lends itself to the idea that Shunsui does, indeed, exist in a non-fake way

Unfortunately you just have one scums word to trust this
(Night 1's was about Mayuri who is... a little less than relevant right now)

I believe I said exactly why, Mr. Ultra. Day 1, you say your census ability activates with a hostile action. However Mr. Charles watched you and nothing happened to you—possibly visited by an untracable action.

But later on, you say "any action" can activate your census, not just harmful actions. I don't follow the lie here.
Here is what has been claimed:

- Charles claimed to watch me D1
- Charles claimed this was the first submitted action
- Charles claimed nobody visited me and that his action was successful

- My claim is that my first action used on me fails
- After this occurs, I unlock a census

It doesn't add up.

But I also don't see why this condemns me, or why you *necessarily* have to assume I'm lying. I was willing to chalk it up to Aizen shenanigans before Charles flipped. I'm not going to case myself, so unless you are going to do anything but repeat "But Charles!", I have no need to respond further

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Here is what has been claimed:

- Charles claimed to watch me D1
- Charles claimed this was the first submitted action
- Charles claimed nobody visited me and that his action was successful

- My claim is that my first action used on me fails
- After this occurs, I unlock a census

It doesn't add up.

But I also don't see why this condemns me, or why you *necessarily* have to assume I'm lying. I was willing to chalk it up to Aizen shenanigans before Charles flipped. I'm not going to case myself, so unless you are going to do anything but repeat "But Charles!", I have no need to respond further
According to Mr Charlie, you claimed that your census only unlocks after the first hostile action initially. Was this you misreading your role or misspeaking? I'm aware Mr. Charlie suspected you pretty heavily, Mr. Ultra.

Status
Not open for further replies.