Indies:
Blue

Remaining names:
1) Dest
2) UwU
3) Mango
4) T-Pein
5) TACy

I'm removing Yoru because I'm very unsure about him. He looked genuine when he was answering Ratchet's questions last day phase. I need other people's reads on him here.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
With Kiku confirmed scum and Adam dead, we have 8 mafia remaining according to Soul's census ability.

But since Charlie was killed we can assume:
- The census is wrong.
- Scum are trying to make us believe that the census is wrong by killing off charlie.

It's hard to know which is true here, but I'm still trusting Soul's info for now.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Among these names:
Mafia:
Adam

Town:
Rott
Hayumi

Indies:
Blue

Remaining names:
1) Dest
2) UwU
3) Mango
4) T-Pein
5) TACy

I'm removing Yoru because I'm very unsure about him. He looked genuine when he was answering Ratchet's questions last day phase. I need other people's reads on him here.
If any of you disagree on this list or have other names here, feel free to add them.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
This was Gin’s poison ability.

Prof’s ability was also destroyed same like this and he thought it was due to him targeting Kiku.

I can vouch for Sallu, yes.

Honestly, Dest, I expected more from your reads and some of the reads there are just vibe/gut checks even when you don’t remember what the player posted.

Yeah, I need to know how long it lasts reborn because it’s either important or nothing to worry about.

So tell me please.

I absorb the first action targeting me.

Yo, Reloaded hinted at being Soi Fon, but then kept saying he was a fodder character.

The ability Reloaded used was called “Shunpo Master” which fodder character will have an ability name like that?
For a phase

I targeted UwU and nothing happened to me as far as I know for what that’s worth. UwU is still my best guess for red scum not just for his play around Adam but Kiku play around him too. Kiku was defending his character for relevancy & being in the game and didn’t want to go to that wagon either.

Mango best guess rn for purple scum. I don’t think he’d be red the way he played around Adam. He also didn’t push or talk about Adam much despite supposedly sussing him enough to redirect him & then having his redirect target go to a kill. He just weakly asked Adam to claim and then let it go until the CFD came.

I’ve noticed TAC’s pretty much exclusively pushing for things he doesn’t have to go by thread play on.

Sussing Ekko for surviving kill, sussing Ultra for mechanical stuff with Charles, sussing Al for his IC character.

Which is a good way to engage with the game without having to actually “case” someone for their play which can be messier as scum. He did something similar as scum in the OP game around my miller claim then walked it back when he realized people weren’t liking it and shot it down.

As far as his claim, I don’t think you can make anything of him talking about the first kill and then saying Fuji changed it. Charles was Town and Fuji had to reword his role for clarity too.

If he’s scum he could lie but don’t see a way to make that distinction without just judging his play

Reborn

I’ve noticed TAC’s pretty much exclusively pushing for things he doesn’t have to go by thread play on.

Sussing Ekko for surviving kill, sussing Ultra for mechanical stuff with Charles, sussing Al for his IC character.

Which is a good way to engage with the game without having to actually “case” someone for their play which can be messier as scum. He did something similar as scum in the OP game around my miller claim then walked it back when he realized people weren’t liking it and shot it down.
Him pushing ekko just because a kill failed on him doesn't make him scum but town lean.

Feel like mafia is going to mostly be in the low hanging fruit pile. Which I don’t think is unreasonable since I think most of this game has been a lot of TvT arguments.

Think Xlaw is Town from his few posts & Mono probably Town too. Lind vouched for Sallu and I think Lind is probably town.

Dest/TAC is best guess for non LHF to be scum.

Reborn

Ekko doesn't seem like part of Adam's team.

If tac is scum and he pushed ekko (let's assume he flips town) on weak ground like kill failed on you in SRM then next cycle it will be tac who will be under fire and would highlight himself which seem too risky for pushing someone for Lynch who is already getting sussed

This doesn't feel like scum gameplay, Mr. Prof

Status
Not open for further replies.