Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
What do you think of Reloaded? I do not see much substance from him this game, would add to scum candidates. I am not sure what night writeup mentioning Hogyoku energy radiating from his means, whether this is fake writeup (but for what purpose?) or in game effect?
Honestly, he was a scum read on day 1, but over time he's actually very cooperative and replies quick to any questions.

Seems genuine. He's kinda new so I guess he's trying to find his footing. He's in my town leans for now.

See Lind, it's a post like this that worries me about your slot. You seem pretty synced with the game, enough you can give full reads and summaries. But then you just have low hanging or inactive fruit ad your scum reads and are FLUMMOXED that your reads make no sense. It just feels like you're purposely leaving our a few pieces of the puzzle.
I'm not leaving any of the pieces from the puzzle. We just have too few pieces to put into the puzzle anyway. We are void of info and I'm reading the players I mentioned town for various reasons.

From there, the players remaining are ones I couldn't get a town read on which go into the scum/null pile.

first of, if any of u game removed kiku. claim it
Yeah, I did. It's not fake.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Honestly, he was a scum read on day 1, but over time he's actually very cooperative and replies quick to any questions.

Seems genuine. He's kinda new so I guess he's trying to find his footing. He's in my town leans for now.

I'm not leaving any of the pieces from the puzzle. We just have too few pieces to put into the puzzle anyway. We are void of info and I'm reading the players I mentioned town for various reasons.

From there, the players remaining are ones I couldn't get a town read on which go into the scum/null pile.

Yeah, I did. It's not fake.
oh cool
is she lynchable still? seems like votes on her count. pls confirm with fooj and let us know lindie

Emil

Certified Memelord

also i agree. idk what dest is talking about tbh. making up statements untrue about game state that are just generic and he feels make sense but they dont

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
also i agree. idk what dest is talking about tbh. making up statements untrue about game state that are just generic and he feels make sense but they dont
I was lost too. I have no idea what reads Dest wants me to have. I'm not making risky reads just to please someone lmao.

I am legit reading players that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.