Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
You did.

I was simply trolling ekko and not even once I meant anything bad for anyone I trolled. There was absolutely no reason for you to interfere when the post wasn't targetted at you.
The point isn't what you "meant". The point is that it's not very fun to read through and also not at all helpful - especially when you're the leading wagon. It's not a lot to ask that you engage with sincerity.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Kinda hard to do that when I was sleeping since a little bit after my post lmao.

But there's a couple things you fellas need to realize here involving my playstyle. The first is that thread play has never been my strong suit. I'm someone who gets heated too easily so I tend to avoid heated debates and such. Not only that but getting into a back and forth tends to require a lot of attention which I sometimes have trouble balancing between that and irl things.

The second is that I'm better suited for things revolving around mechanics. A lot of my stuff from Valentine's came from being a tracker plus being in a constant chat with two other players as well as having a perma neighbor chat with a third. I can be pretty good at feeling out ideal targets for abilities. The Breaking Bad game is a great example, I was able to find my mason instantly and got access to mechanics that was useful to town just from some small hints and vibes.

There is a reason that I have, as Ratchy put it, an Honor Code when it comes to claims like Milller and Mason. I see no greater gift in mechanics than a near guarantee that a fella is town that you can leave on the bottom of PoE and focus on other slots.

I'll end by saying in this game my thing is basically giving Ultra support on his wagons and the occasional advice in our pm.
:pepecafe:
thoughts on reborn scum reading u?

Emil

Certified Memelord
X lol.

Gave me his claim in short order. Not 100% absolving, but not going to out him either.
here i thought he was super scummy

did any of his actions appear in WU? make sure u get his ability names too

surprised X claimed. he is usually against it

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
The point isn't what you "meant". The point is that it's not very fun to read through and also not at all helpful - especially when you're the leading wagon. It's not a lot to ask that you engage with sincerity.
Then phrase it more like that instead of calling me mean spirited and me being present a displeasure when you and others literally go at each other for tons of pages with rudeness and some even resort in to insults

Emil

Certified Memelord
Agreed on Mango and UWU. Mango i was saying on Discord how i did not like his behaviour EOD but @Underworld Broker said he may be town. Apparently he claimed on Discord, I missed it?

UWU voted Ekko over Adam and claims a very minor character.

Reborn i need to check, I had neither scum or town lean on him. My main reason to town read him was that he was very open about using a rolecrush on Michelle day 1 which seemed quite brave for a scum. But i see other people do not read it as town behaviour.

Al i am not sure about. Should we have not a good reason to doubt IC claim?

Hayumi i see from threadmarsk flipped town?
reborn doesnt claim like this as town from what ive seen. this seems like an attempt to appease the masses. like look at me im rolecrushing a scummy player!!

otherwise why tell mafia that u have a rolecrush. also mich flipped town.

Emil

Certified Memelord
oh u do see the first thing hitting me in the cycle (not in each phase) right? @Psylocke
so u wont see what hits me at night cuz u already saw muugen hitting me last cycle (during the day)

ok cool

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Then phrase it more like that instead of calling me mean spirited and me being present a displeasure when you and others literally go at each other for tons of pages with rudeness and some even resort in to insults
I called the insult mean-spirited, I never said that was some referendum on you, which it was. I also said it's not fun to play with someone trolling instead of actually playing, which it is. None of this goes beyond the isolated behaviour it draws attention to.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Ultra and pot are good, I'm starting to get annoyed at ppl who artificially sus them.

Ekko isn't red mafia. Is there potential for purple? Prolly not. He wanted Al Sama to use the curfew and I don't think scum would enjoy that ability.

I'll have to check kobe again, ppl usually can't skate by with a miller claim on my watch. He's been susing some questionable stuff tho iirc.

Prof is fine haha, I found it funny how fast he claimed when votes piled up on him, leaning town. (But have to check some of his posts again)
prof claimed? where/when. also dont remmebr votes piling on him
been leaning null/town on him. can only be purple if scum

Emil

Certified Memelord
Day 3 - Vote Count 3

*Votes may not reflect their real value*
*Tell me if i missed anything*

Reborn - 5
Kiku - 3
Ekkologix - 3
UwU - 3
TheAncientCenturion - 1
Lord Melkor - 1

Ekkologix: Al Sama -> Kiku -> Reborn
TheAncientCenturion: Ekkologix -> Kikku
MUUGEN: Ratchet -> Ekkologix
MangoSenpai: Kiku
Kerkovian: Ekkologix
Ultra: Kiku -> Reborn
Psylocke: Kiku
Pot Goblin: Kiku -> Reborn
Kiku: Ekkologix
Kobe: Ekkologix -> Reborn
Lindtaylor: Kiku
Dr_Professor83: Reborn
Lord Melkor: TheAncientCenturion
Ratchet: TheAncientCenturion -> UwU
Underworld Broker: UwU
Peroroncino: Kiku -> Lord Melkor
MonochromeYoru: UwU​

i think kiku's game removal is a fake ability. seems like voting her still works

we shud keep her first wagon imo

here i thought he was super scummy

did any of his actions appear in WU? make sure u get his ability names too

surprised X claimed. he is usually against it
Well it's a private neighbor chat and he saw what happened with Soul :maybe

I think the only questionable aspect of his claim is the one he's already claimed in public which is his incapacity to vote. Dunno how that fits flavor.

Again it's nothing foolproof but enough where I'd look at other targets in the meantime

Emil

Certified Memelord
first of, if any of u game removed kiku. claim it

if none came forward, keep ur votes on her such that she is leading. keep second wagon on reborn uwu mango

vote lynch kiku

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I called the insult mean-spirited, I never said that was some referendum on you, which it was. I also said it's not fun to play with someone trolling instead of actually playing, which it is. None of this goes beyond the isolated behaviour it draws attention to.
It was trolling.

I don't really think there was any need for you to read it as insult or to jump in.

I don't wanna drag this. You killed my mood and my intention

@Ekkologix if you want my claim let me know. It will clear doubts you have

Status
Not open for further replies.