Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Says the guy who literally talks rudely and bossy many times

Don't boss me around, Ratchet.
I'm not "bossing" you, I'm telling you that calling other players "finalbeta" because they dare to read you wrong *after* you go out of your way to troll them is not funny, and it's not entertaining. Stop trying to deflect this back to me - nothing about Ekko's suspicion so far on you has been out of reason.

Rest are varying degrees of null. It’s easier to say who I think is Town. Rest are POE to sort through.

Town - Kobe, Ratchet, Ekko, Apollo, Lind, Ultra, Pot
Slight town - Al, Xlaw, Sallu, Mono, Pero, Psychic

That’s enough to start narrowing in on a POE of Tac, Dest, Melkor, Reloaded, Kerk, Hime, Pein, YTW (I think that’s all Idk if I missed anyone)
What did Sallu or Xlaw did to be considered town by you? I recall nothing from them.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I'm not "bossing" you, I'm telling you that calling other players "finalbeta" because they dare to read you wrong *after* you go out of your way to troll them is not funny, and it's not entertaining. Stop trying to deflect this back to me - nothing about Ekko's suspicion so far on you has been out of reason.
So it's between me and ekko

My trolling was for ekko

Stop butting in between and acting like moral police

Ratchet

So it's between me and ekko

My trolling was for ekko

Stop butting in between and acting like moral police
I'm not "acting like the moral police", if you wanted to troll Ekko you can do outside of a public gamethread. Everything you post in here can be used to read you, you're currently the leading lynch and instead of actually defending yourself or engaging with the people who find you suspect you're insulting them. I don't really care about the insults themselves, I do care that you're walking into a mislynch because you'd rather play the troll.

Emil

Certified Memelord
so u think he's coming from a more genuine position right? dont know how antagonizing him there (when u town read him) helps u as either alignment

it seems as though to me u r projecting lots of fake confidence reborn. that or u have something that u know can confirm u as town or confirm ur character etc..

Reborn

I'm not "acting like the moral police", if you wanted to troll Ekko you can do outside of a public gamethread. Everything you post in here can be used to read you, you're currently the leading lynch and instead of actually defending yourself or engaging with the people who find you suspect you're insulting them. I don't really care about the insults themselves, I do care that you're walking into a mislynch because you'd rather play the troll.
I know everything said here can be used against me. I am not a noob.

And, your earlier posts implied something totally different. You literally attacked me for trolling ekko and every person knows I am a troll and nothing else.

Ratchet

I know everything said here can be used against me. I am not a noob.

And, your earlier posts implied something totally different. You literally attacked me for trolling ekko and every person knows I am a troll and nothing else.
I haven't "attacked" you, and my point is the same now as it was then.

Reborn

I haven't "attacked" you, and my point is the same now as it was then.
You did.

I was simply trolling ekko and not even once I meant anything bad for anyone I trolled. There was absolutely no reason for you to interfere when the post wasn't targetted at you.

Status
Not open for further replies.