Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
The Pot thing was my fault tho :few:

So i don't think game is actively against Town vig
I was also redirected *to* Pot. Your downgrade was actually what saved him probably. It's also not about being "against" a Town Vig, it's that a Town Vig is *useless* in a setup where kills are designed and expected to fail. That's why my position is to abstain for the rest of the game unless there are mitigating circumstances - a silly super redirect ability or nonsensical "redirect through immunities" causes more damage than any worth you can get from "your kill failed".

Emil

Certified Memelord
I was also redirected *to* Pot. Your downgrade was actually what saved him probably. It's also not about being "against" a Town Vig, it's that a Town Vig is *useless* in a setup where kills are designed and expected to fail. That's why my position is to abstain for the rest of the game unless there are mitigating circumstances - a silly super redirect ability or nonsensical "redirect through immunities" causes more damage than any worth you can get from "your kill failed".
just shoot first thing in the day and hope u submit ur action ~ 60 seconds before scum

Emil

Certified Memelord
Why you want me to confirm myself as town now?

Don't you hard scum reading me?

Why back tracking?
not backtracking at all. ur post implies that u have something to confirm urself as town, otherwise how do u intend to make a clown out of me and my bs

if u do so confirm urself as such, then i simply had a wrong read and i'll move on to the next. until then no, none is backtracking. u r scum and im confident u wont be able to confirm urself as town. i do not want to lynch town so if u r one prove me wrong

Ratchet

just shoot first thing in the day and hope u submit ur action ~ 60 seconds before scum
I did this time and a day superkill (which was a one shot) still failed, and my main kill is night only.

1 out of 4 factional kills have worked
0 out of 5 sword slashes have worked
0 out of 1 Ichigo superkills have worked
0 out of 1 Kenpachi superkills have worked

The game is designed to be extremely slow paced and it's going to be a complete and utter chore to work through. 1 out of 11 kills working so far is testament to this, it's a waste of time and energy.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I did this time and a day superkill (which was a one shot) still failed, and my main kill is night only.

1 out of 4 factional kills have worked
0 out of 5 sword slashes have worked
0 out of 1 Ichigo superkills have worked
0 out of 1 Kenpachi superkills have worked

The game is designed to be extremely slow paced and it's going to be a complete and utter chore to work through. 1 out of 11 kills working so far is testament to this, it's a waste of time and energy.
poisons seem to be the way. 2/4 delayed death kills worked lol

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
not backtracking at all. ur post implies that u have something to confirm urself as town, otherwise how do u intend to make a clown out of me and my bs

if u do so confirm urself as such, then i simply had a wrong read and i'll move on to the next. until then no, none is backtracking. u r scum and im confident u wont be able to confirm urself as town. i do not want to lynch town so if u r one prove me wrong
All I will say is just look somewhere else

I am town

Comparing people to Finalbeta which is evidently not true and mocking them for trying? Yes, I have a problem - it's things like this that make this game even more of a displeasure to play.
Huh?

I was trolling and if you don't like it then ignore it

Ratchet

Huh?

I was trolling and if you don't like it then ignore it
You actively are making the game less fun to play with your mean-spirited "trolling" - I think you're town and even I'm contemplating voting you so I don't have to read any more of this nonsense.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
You actively are making the game less fun to play with your mean-spirited "trolling" - I think you're town and even I'm contemplating voting you so I don't have to read any more of this nonsense.
Says the guy who literally talks rudely and bossy many times

Don't boss me around, Ratchet.

Status
Not open for further replies.