Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Why? Cause if ganju was scum then numbers wouldn't match? I don't know. Maybe Ganju is a fake claim or something. Or i'm completely wrong and he's town :kayneshrug:

Nah. I claimed some of my abilities.
This tells me that you haven't given it much thought. Given that scum have fake claims I really don't know why we need to go by flavour solving.

Emil

Certified Memelord
You'll be receiving something soon, Mr. Ratchet. Make the right choice.
lets assume u r scum with fakes, why wud u shoot pot with ur fake claim (Unohana) and not ur real role

beyond this, did u answer why u suspected me day 2. if u see that you are town and a town role can survive superkills, why suspect me for allegedly surviving a regular kill

Full claim, get on with it.
I have following actives:

1. I can post a poem as 2-shot. I am immune to the first person that quotes it.

2. My main one - Raise Your Head which is my Shikai, Wabisuke. First time i use it it downgrades target's ablities, two times it is roleblock for a phase, 4 times it is rolecrush for a phase. I used it on Mango like 3 times, this is why i was asking him if he is roleblocked or anything like this.

3. As a one shot i can kill someone who is rolecrushed with Raise your Head.

I also have several passives including being unable to join chats (Kira is a gloomy person that does not like to socialize with others) and poison immunity (as a former member of 4th division Kira is versed in healing Kido).

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

2. My main one - Raise Your Head which is my Shikai, Wabisuke. First time i use it it downgrades target's ablities, two times it is roleblock for a phase, 4 times it is rolecrush for a phase. I used it on Mango like 3 times, this is why i was asking him if he is roleblocked or anything like this.
i got something that is pretty much this

Emil

Certified Memelord
20 alive. 7 Scum, 1 Indie, 14 Town.

Prof - ???
Hime - ???
Melkor - Probably Scum
Apollo - Town
TAC - Refilled/Double Action'd, otherwise leans Scum
Xlaw - Probably Scum
Kerk - ???
T-Pein - ???
Monochrome - Nonsensical ability, but timing leans town
YTW - ???
Pero - ???
Al - Town
Sallu - Vouched by Lind
Lind - Vouched by Sallu
Reloaded - ???
Reborn - Probably Scum
Ratchet - Town
Blue - Indie
Ekko - Town
Ultra - Town

So taking the 5 people I know to be/should be town out, and the indie, I'm left with

Prof - Town
Hime - Town
Melkor - Scum
TAC - Scum(?)
Xlaw - Scum
Kerk - Scum
T-Pein - Scum
Monochrome - Town
YTW - Town
Pero - Town
Sallu - Town
Lind - Town
Reloaded - Town
Reborn - Scum

That's 14 players, of which 7 should be Scum. Forcing myself into reads above, I only have 6 scum. Could see YTW or hime, but might be worth flipping Lind at some point, or Sallu.
@Xlaw @Kerkovian who do u want to lynch today and please provide thoughtful reasoning for it

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
When I'm in doubt I usually check Day 1 and try to see if there's smth that peeks my interest that could fit with recent happenings

Is there smth that u remember from D1 that connects with players currently alive?
Not from the top of my head. It was a bit if a wasted phase anyway.

What would be your thoughts on a Prof lynch?

Emil

Certified Memelord
Pointing out worthless shit - kek

You literally mentioned players whom you read as scum as town and town as scum in PoE so that's inconsistency in reads when nothing concrete happened to change the reads.

So it was important to ask what made you change your mind especially when a merge happened
whats ur current PoE rn. pot flipped town, psy flipped town, mango flipped town. time to play the game reborn

Emil

Certified Memelord
You flip flopping reads without giving reasons is what truly is shit.

And, need to be called out
he gave plenty of reasons, and not only that but your pushes turned out town so plenty of reasons to scum read u for. also dont u town read ratchet? shouldnt there be other players in PoE to pursue from ur PoV?

Not from the top of my head. It was a bit if a wasted phase anyway.

What would be your thoughts on a Prof lynch?
It wasn't wasted considering u would've shot kiku (apparently) and we got a few good reads down for red scum

Hmm.. I'd have to check what he claimed, iirc he just immediatly full claimed his stuff when votes switched to him on d2

I

Indigo

Day 4 - Vote Count 4

*Votes may not reflect their real value*
*Tell me if i missed anything*

TheAncientCenturion - 5
Lindtaylor - 2
Lord Melkor - 2
Sallucion - 1
Yo Tan Wa - 1

Lord Melkor:
Peroroncino -> Destroya -> TheAncientCenturion