Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as Aizen was alive all purple would flip as town and we could fake one flip per game.

I do not think it was that OP as people are saying, town had a lot of powerful stuff too. Even with merger we could lose.
I mean, seeing only town flips over and over ruins towns motivation a little bit. You could still lose, but from random townie perspective it was town vs 5 purple+2 red

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Trolling aside, I do think this game was a bit harsh for town. (Not taking any credit away from scums)

Flips are best tool for town especially via lynches. Provide lots of information. Scums being able to manipulate not one but 3(2 Lynch and a kill) flips is kind of too much. I am totally sure that if game would have progressed then tac fake flip would have resulted into more miss hits/ lynches.

3 fake flips are just over the board for me as it totally can throw town on wrong track with just one fake bussing attempt.

Having charlie to provide census wasn't enough because the moment he would have given the census (assuming he lasted 3 cycles) he would still become target for scums.

Other hints being present is of no use because first they doesn't clear air on who are fake flips and second, it become matter of speculation.

So, I can understand why players who put efforts are upset.

Trolling aside, I do think this game was a bit harsh for town. (Not taking any credit away from scums)

Flips are best tool for town especially via lynches. Provide lots of information. Scums being able to manipulate not one but 3(2 Lynch and a kill) flips is kind of too much. I am totally sure that if game would have progressed then tac fake flip would have resulted into more miss hits/ lynches.

3 fake flips are just over the board for me as it totally can throw town on wrong track with just one fake bussing attempt.

Having charlie to provide census wasn't enough because the moment he would have given the census (assuming he lasted 3 cycles) he would still become target for scums.

Other hints being present is of no use because first they doesn't clear air on who are fake flips and second, it become matter of speculation.

So, I can understand why players who put efforts are upset.
Yes, I see it.

I think scum fake flipping as town would be better as one shot but not reverting back if Aizen dies. I do not like 5 persons team being entirely dependent on 1 role.

To be fair, i had multiple ways to protect myself. I fvcked up trying to save abilities for future that never came xd that's on me

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
To be fair, i had multiple ways to protect myself. I fvcked up trying to save abilities for future that never came xd that's on me
Everyone save abilities for future so not your fault and no one expected that you claiming census D1 would be such a big deal and make you scum target multiple times. So not on you

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Everyone save abilities for future so not your fault and no one expected that you claiming census D1 would be such a big deal and make you scum target multiple times. So not on you
me in the valentine's game, wasn't expecting you to try to kill me so i saved my last hiding for another day, then a wild bald man appeared:kriwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.