31- @Kiku - Wolf
32- @Ekkologix - Wolf
33- @Ultra - Town
34- @SoulKiller - Town
35- @Destroya - LOCK Town
Explain your town read on me and mashiro

Apollo

The Sol King
1) She didn't town lock him. I believe she tonally town read him and chose to sheep him.
2) She explained it as gut/tone, which is valid tbh. I've seen others use it too. As long as she's able to justify where the gut read came from, then that's fine. She did so in a post to me. What do you think of that? I'll quote it here for you:
What do you think about this justification?
I do not believe a town would genuinely "tonally" town read someone so early into the game AND start sheeping them from then on. Especially for someone who complained she won't have time to play the game, yet spent the most time in the thread. It would have been better for her to give reads directly and read the thread if she was gonna stay in the game thread.

To me, it seems she is sheeping a player, and if the votes lynch a townie she can claim she was only following and its not her fault. If the lynch kills scum, she can ride the coattails of town.

3) I believe Ratchet did go after Michelle for her handling of the Pero situation. I remember that. After that, I wouldn't say he's really hard defended her.
I wouldn't say that Ratchet "went after her". It was very mild if so. You can read their exchange on page 17.

Of course, there are other players and possibilities that might be a better lynch/more likely scum. Michelle is leading now but that might change.

I do not believe a town would genuinely "tonally" town read someone so early into the game AND start sheeping them from then on. Especially for someone who complained she won't have time to play the game, yet spent the most time in the thread. It would have been better for her to give reads directly and read the thread if she was gonna stay in the game thread.

To me, it seems she is sheeping a player, and if the votes lynch a townie she can claim she was only following and its not her fault. If the lynch kills scum, she can ride the coattails of town.

I wouldn't say that Ratchet "went after her". It was very mild if so. You can read their exchange on page 17.

Of course, there are other players and possibilities that might be a better lynch/more likely scum. Michelle is leading now but that might change.
I couldn’t guess before that my plane will have almost 2 hours delay and I will have such a good wifi in Italy later on.
Of course being in vacation and in a day with 2 flights I said I am busy, but what scum is idiot enough to not stay low when they say they will be busy?

About sheeping, you obviously didn't read the thread because I am over the sheeping phase now and I am voting Muugen, so the sheeping accusation is not correct. Why didn't you read the thread Apollo?

The fact town wouldn't snap read and sheep someone is false because not even I am doing it every now and then (it's true I only did it offsite) but I saw many townies doing it. After the first posts I gave any read I could make and explained them, how is the post you made a real read for me when you only talk about sheeping and what I would say about flips is the sheeping case?

This is a mafia game, where people vote to lynch. If you can't handle that then don't play.

Ok and you can post that in another thread. Lemme remind you again, your birthday has nothing to do with this mafia game. This is not a pity party. But you can cry if you want to. Cry me a river.
Why is Psy so aggresive with Flower?

Status
Not open for further replies.