Status
Not open for further replies.
Should i believe what others told me about Kobe? I didn't trust the first info I received.
Now I saw the post when I quoted it.
You seem to not understand my play at all and twist my intentions, why is that if you are so town like you claim?
so you "read" enough to see that others were aware of kobe claiming/being miller didnt plan on confirming yet still pushed him and placed him in a scumpile having equity with ultra and chuck.

makes no sense to me how you ended at your own conclusion.

i dont need to steep to the levels of kekko on giving false narratives, i mean ive quoted your own statements that even you are ignoring.

in what world would i need to claim? heck i dont even care for your claim.

I didn't put all the players who didn't even post in a reads list like you and he did
I made reads one by one when I found them.
yet iirc i stated "first glance" rng have i even pushed any of them?

youve been fixated on "reads list" yet you have one of the weakest ones given.

your town reads are players you blindly began sheeping while your scumpile is anyone who questions your slot.

quite defensive if youre town, dont you think?

so you "read" enough to see that others were aware of kobe claiming/being miller didnt plan on confirming yet still pushed him and placed him in a scumpile having equity with ultra and chuck.

i dont need to steep to the levels of kekko on giving false narratives, i mean ive quoted your own statements that even you are ignoring.

I don't need your role claim, but you sure pretend you are town and I don't see it.
My statements were Ratchet town, his scum reads are scum, who pushed me for my read on Ratchet is scum. This was more important than a miller claim no one answered about or I didn't read it myself.

I don't need your role claim, but you sure pretend you are town and I don't see it.
My statements were Ratchet town, his scum reads are scum, who pushed me for my read on Ratchet is scum. This was more important than a miller claim no one answered about or I didn't read it myself.

since when were you under the impression i was boasting to be town, dont even recall stating/claiming i was town.

yet you knew that kobe had claimed miller to begin with, how did you come to find this info to begin with and why didnt you quote the person who you saw discussing it?

you asked the air and instead of spending a min to simply just iso kobe you waiting 24hrs to finally do any proper read back.

yet iirc i stated "first glance" rng have i even pushed any of them?

youve been fixated on "reads list" yet you have one of the weakest ones given.

your town reads are players you blindly began sheeping while your scumpile is anyone who questions your slot.

quite defensive if youre town, dont you think?
I am explaining my ideas is not a defense.
If i wouldn't say anything you would say I don't have words because i am scum. You have the tendency to put things in your favor without searching for the truth.

Maybe I have a weak reads list but is mine and contains my own reasoning, maybe bad for you or just you sheep/pocket here the players who pushed me, especially Kobe. Again, you are way back in my posts I made when I first came in the thread, but since then I talked a lot about my reads

since when were you under the impression i was boasting to be town, dont even recall stating/claiming i was town.

yet you knew that kobe had claimed miller to begin with, how did you come to find this info to begin with and why didnt you quote the person who you saw discussing it?

you asked the air and instead of spending a min to simply just iso kobe you waiting 24hrs to finally do any proper read back.
Oh, you're not town! Good to know

I didn't Iso Kobe. So what?

I am explaining my ideas is not a defense.
If i wouldn't say anything you would say I don't have words because i am scum. You have the tendency to put things in your favor without searching for the truth.

Maybe I have a weak reads list but is mine and contains my own reasoning, maybe bad for you or just you sheep/pocket here the players who pushed me, especially Kobe. Again, you are way back in my posts I made when I first came in the thread, but since then I talked a lot about my reads
youve been defensive about any comment going against anything anyone has said.

yet ive quoted you at every turn, dont see how i can twist your own words when you yourself have stated you wont bother reading my post against you.

you have not listed any reasonings, your read on ultra is "ratchet thinks hes scum so i think hes scum"

i am sheeping/pocketing players now and interesting you stated kobe when we had a back n forth between the two of us.

you havent elaborated any further on your reads.

it would've made more sense if you said i was sheeping/pocketing dest or mango, the bit about kobe further cements you are falsely following the thread and giving out half assed reads that are illfound.

the fact that shes calling you out on your GTH reads while giving reads based off of gut is laughable.
And I've also put a huge disclaimer saying I'm giving reads based on very little and just trying to get the ball rolling. Not sure how else to read slots and try to solve them. Just because a slot has only a few posts, should we put them off completely until (if) they post more. Just seems like fake anger for no reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.