Status
Not open for further replies.
yet youve known about the claim cast a vote on him then place him on a team with ultra and chuck along with continuously calling him out as scum...

why the sudden change?
1. I didn't know about the miller claim when I voted him. He made a bad push, he received my vote. I understood from others about the claim.
1. How can you push a player without reading their posts? What 'sudden change'?

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
1. I didn't know about the miller claim when I voted him. He made a bad push, he received my vote. I understood from others about the claim.
1. How can you push a player without reading their posts? What 'sudden change'?
are you sure this is a statement you want to stand by?

exactly, how can you push a player without reading their post?

iirc you were gunning for apollo bowed out then went after kobe.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Vote lynch Ultra

Ratchet is town imo, so I will trust him. Any complaint should quote this post to receive an answer
your original vote was on Ultra in an attempt to pocket Ratchet for some reason hes allowed you to sheep him w/out and real push back
So Kobe claimed miller?
this is you fully aware kobe claimed miller you asked the void when the information was already shared openly,
My vote stays on Ultra.

See you in D2 if i am alive

Town: Ratchet, SK, Pot Goblin
Maybe town or not wolf: Adam
Wolves: Ultra, Kobe

If i have any chance to post tomorrow, i will
supposedly you werent going to be around so you were just going to park your vote on ultra. given youre just sheeping ratchet at this point why did you change your vote?

what is/was your case on ultra to begin with?
here you are calling Kobe a wolf after knowing he had claimed miller.

your sus on him was based off him calling you out for sheeping ratchet and ratchet not questioning it.
Vote lynch Kobe

Are we playing the same game?
boom goes the dynamite.

so you going to continue playing this nonsensical game with me?

are you sure this is a statement you want to stand by?

exactly, how can you push a player without reading their post?

iirc you were gunning for apollo bowed out then went after kobe.
Did I? When I was gunning for Apollo? In this post?
Apollo ignoring the hot subject of the thread is nagl
If that's gunning, i learned a new word.

And yes, I went for Kobe. And what next until i became top poster?

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Some of them from play. Some of them just from pure gut. I have gotten into the tendency of moving away from just giving nulls if someone has posted because everyone has to start somewhere.
the fact that shes calling you out on your GTH reads while giving reads based off of gut is laughable.

your original vote was on Ultra in an attempt to pocket Ratchet for some reason hes allowed you to sheep him w/out and real push back

this is you fully aware kobe claimed miller you asked the void when the information was already shared openly,

supposedly you werent going to be around so you were just going to park your vote on ultra. given youre just sheeping ratchet at this point why did you change your vote?

what is/was your case on ultra to begin with?
here you are calling Kobe a wolf after knowing he had claimed miller.

your sus on him was based off him calling you out for sheeping ratchet and ratchet not questioning it.

boom goes the dynamite.

so you going to continue playing this nonsensical game with me?
Should i believe what others told me about Kobe? I didn't trust the first info I received.
Now I saw the post when I quoted it.
You seem to not understand my play at all and twist my intentions, why is that if you are so town like you claim?

Status
Not open for further replies.