Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
is he scummy tho thats the question

IC dont matter

specially this game has bastard mechanics
This is a lazy way to lean into your recent crowning act of idiocy. Bastard in Fuji games isn't license for "nothing can be relied upon", but that some flips etc may be altered under conditions. I don't think it's very likely the IC is fake at all, you know it too.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
This is a lazy way to lean into your recent crowning act of idiocy. Bastard in Fuji games isn't license for "nothing can be relied upon", but that some flips etc may be altered under conditions. I don't think it's very likely the IC is fake at all, you know it too.
Aye the best way to deal with bastard I've found is continue pressing on and keep it in the back of your mind until one needs questions answered.

Otherwise it devolves to questioning everything and anything and losing trust in even straight forward elements.
:hapnoel:

Emil

Certified Memelord
IC dont matter. its how AL plays

rest of the post is useless

all flowa did last 2 games was make excuses to not put in activity and she turned out to be scum on both so i didn't like that she started doing this here immediately but i still can't help but consider the possibility of scum pilinh up votes on her here :shame:
Until this post the votes were from Tac and Ultra, so this take is exaggerated

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
i didnt even know he claimed indie tho

AL's post seemed like hes asking prof to claim... not to claim wincon specifically

sure lets get his his wincon etc..
Well now you do. So now you can provide a reason as to why you're taking sides in conversations that you're not even informed in, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.