Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/5

• 2/5

• 3/5

• Total voters
The episode starts off with Yhwach as a baby and I really liked this scene, it shows the different people that he's leeching off with those red threads. A nice mini flashback to a bit of his origin, but still gives him a mystery since we don't know where he exactly came from yet (as Anime only fans).

We got the Quincy meeting and finally see some of the other sternritter like Candice (my girl) and Gerard (my GOAT) getting ready to invade a second time. Yhwach announcing Uryu has his successor already throwing off a lot of anime only fans and getting it hyped since we might see a bit of a clash between Ichigo and him. You can see a some sternritters already getting jealous like Bazz B.

Uryu barely had screentime in the manga, so I really hope they add more fights with him. I want to see his schrift in action other than the rock-paper-scissors match between him, Jugram, and Yhwach.

That Bambi scene that was hyped up was a bit disappointed, I wanted to see more :milaugh:.

So far the animation looks improved, Askins ability looks cool.

They extended the ritual scene which was a good choice imo. It shows how important this event is since it will have a bigger impact later on. Hopefully we get to see his awakened power used more.

They really went hard on Ichigo's back lol. He looks really clean there. Ichibei telling him that he needs to surpass the soul reaper might bring back this whole transcendent conversation again.

It's nice to see the Vizords back, but hopefully they get actually fights and not be offscreened until Gerard.

Shunsui talking to Keigo and the others, telling them about how Ichigo might be too powerful and giving them soul tickets in the worst case scenario, even though the worst case scenario is they all die to the Quincy lol.

The whole episode ending with the Quincy folktale/song about the whole 900 years, 90 days, and 9 days was a great way to end off this episode, trying it back to the name of the episode. Really enjoyed it and I can't wait for the rest of the cour.

@PrinceKun @Jaguark101 @Sebastian Michaelis @Dark Admiral @Playa4321 @RayanOO @Mr. Reloaded @ShadyOjiro @MonsterKaido @Garp the Fist @Fuckthis3 @Reborn @SmokedOut @IceWitch @ZenZu @Warchief Sanji D Goat @SaitoH @Shisui @SkySanji @Mr.9000 @Don't Mind Me @MonochromeYoru @NikaInParis @Surgeon of death @Kerkovian @wordy @Udell @Bob74h @Playa4321 @ChefboiiFuego @Boris D. Foot @Nidai_Kitetsu @MarineHQ @OniKagura @Shanal @Owari Da @Cream filled donut7 @gz89

Last edited:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
The episode starts off with Yhwach as a baby and I really liked this scene, it shows the different people that he's leeching off with those red threads. A nice mini flashback to a bit of his origin, but still gives him a mystery since we don't know where he exactly came from yet (as Anime only fans).

We got the Quincy meeting and finally see some of the other sternritter like Candice (my girl) and Gerard (my GOAT) getting ready to invade a second time. Yhwach announcing Uryu has his successor already throwing off a lot of anime only fans and getting it hyped since we might see a bit of a clash between Ichigo and him. You can see a some sternritters already getting jealous like Bazz B.

Uryu barely had screentime in the manga, so I really hope they add more fights with him. I want to see his schrift in action other than the rock-paper-scissors match between him, Jugram, and Yhwach.

That Bambi scene that was hyped up was a bit disappointed, I wanted to see more :milaugh:.

So far the animation looks improved, Askins ability looks cool.

They extended the ritual scene which was a good choice imo. It shows how important this event is since it will have a bigger impact later on. Hopefully we get to see his awakened power used more.

They really went hard on Ichigo's back lol. He looks really clean there. Ichibei telling him that he needs to surpass the soul reaper might bring back this whole transcendent conversation again.

It's nice to see the Vizords back, but hopefully they get actually fights and not be offscreened until Gerard.

Shunsui talking to Keigo and the others, telling them about how Ichigo might be too powerful and giving them soul tickets in the worst case scenario, even though the worst case scenario is they all die to the Quincy lol.

The whole episode ending with the Quincy folktale/song about the whole 900 years, 90 days, and 9 days was a great way to end off this episode, trying it back to the name of the episode. Really enjoyed it and I can't wait for the rest of the cour.

@PrinceKun @Jaguark101 @Sebastian Michaelis @Dark Admiral @Playa4321 @RayanOO @Mr. Reloaded @ShadyOjiro @MonsterKaido @Garp the Fist @Fuckthis3 @Reborn @SmokedOut @IceWitch @ZenZu @Warchief Sanji D Goat @SaitoH @Shisui @SkySanji @Mr.9000 @Don't Mind Me @MonochromeYoru @NikaInParis @Surgeon of death @Kerkovian @wordy @Udell @Bob74h @Playa4321 @ChefboiiFuego @Boris D. Foot @Nidai_Kitetsu @MarineHQ @OniKagura @Shanal @Owari Da @Cream filled donut7
Damn. I need to catch up to the Bleach anime. I watched a few eps of the last cour and then didn't have the time and they just pilled up and I forgot lol. Thanks for the reminder. :endthis:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓