BLEACH's stage at AnimeJapan 2020!!

H

Haoshoku

About damn time bruh, sheesh been waiting years for this shit.
They better fix up whatever the hell those final few chaps were. Imagine ending an entire long running series without getting to see the Main Character's ultimate form in action. This is the chance to redeem that bs. To this day Ichigo is featless lmao, all that hype and buildup to show absolutely nothing.

Also need to see more from Grimmjow (show me that 2nd etapa), Nel, and the others who haven't shown Bankai. Time to clean this cesspool up, last arc had mad potential. I'm pumped about the Bleach anime coming back but we need the arc to get the conclusion it deserves, any additions shouldn't even be considered filler, this time the anime is canon, fuck the manga.
This is basically a second chance for Kubo and Studio Perriot/Shueisha know Bleach will be big money, so they gonna milk it and rightfully so in our case. I want to see if they gonna add in the War 1000 years ago with Prime Yama.

Not really hype, the story wise of final arc already give bad taste for me and the fight has a lot of asspull. But it will be entertaining watching the fight in fast pace.

Also, looking forward for Burn the Witch. Will be funny if Burn the Witch will be much popular than Kishi's new dud series that always on the bottom of toc, lmao.

H

Haoshoku

Not really hype, the story wise of final arc already give bad taste for me and the fight has a lot of asspull. But it will be entertaining watching the fight in fast pace.

Also, looking forward for Burn the Witch. Will be funny if Burn the Witch will be much popular than Kishi's new dud series that always on the bottom of toc, lmao.
Burn The Witch is bound to be more popular than Samurai 8 lmao. Just virtue of Burn The Witch taking place in the Bleachverse, it will eventually involve Ichigo and the rest of the Bleach cast potentially. Samurai 8 was probably the biggest flop in recent memory though, which is why it is getting cancelled.

Burn The Witch is bound to be more popular than Samurai 8 lmao. Just virtue of Burn The Witch taking place in the Bleachverse, it will eventually involve Ichigo and the rest of the Bleach cast potentially. Samurai 8 was probably the biggest flop in recent memory though, which is why it is getting cancelled.
Especially after those heavy promotion lol. I just reading Burn the Witch last week, because people keep talking on it after hearing Kubo return. The concept quite original and the dragon are unique, not just typical big strong dragon but have some unique ability and design.