Anime Discussion Blue Lock

Rate episode 24

• Total voters
Damn you fast. Nice. Whatya think? Faves so far? Spoiler it when/if you answer though please.
Yup the manga is just so enjoyable and good , I read 1 volume in a complete flow so idk how many chapters I cover in that read and it feels short
the art is also amazing in this manga and it just keeps on getting better
for my favs : itโ€™s barou and bachira , I also liked the hero
And I think my fav section in the manga is The rivalry battle , the matches were just so good in that section

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Yup the manga is just so enjoyable and good , I read 1 volume in a complete flow so idk how many chapters I cover in that read and it feels short
the art is also amazing in this manga and it just keeps on getting better
for my favs : itโ€™s barou and bachira , I also liked the hero
And I think my fav section in the manga is The rivalry battle , the matches were just so good in that section
Nice. I am glad you're a fan, and I agree with a lot of what you said. Hit me up when you catch up. If there are enough of us I could make a thread for the manga too.

AL sama

Red Haired
โ€Ž
Haven't watched it, but is this like Haikyuu just for football or nah?

I am really not that into football at all, but could maybe give it a shot if it's anything remotely reminiscent of Haiykuu
no mango this is different but in a good way

if you want something like haiykuu with football then try aoashi

aoashi is done by the same studio as haiykuu

At chapter #95
Kinda tired of 5v5s and mad at isagi not getting spot in top 6/7 when he matched rin or was even better but we move, hopefully he'll get his respect after they are re-ranked, my fav got his postion tho, nagi the goat

Rej

Year of the black beard!
โ€Ž
Haven't watched it, but is this like Haikyuu just for football or nah?

I am really not that into football at all, but could maybe give it a shot if it's anything remotely reminiscent of Haiykuu
This is darker than Haikyuu and less typical shounenish. More battle royale from what I heard.
I also dont like football, and I am only into female feet, not into male feet. So this kinda not my cup of tea unless someone can give me some solid reasons to why I could like it. Lul

My one nitpick with this anime is how... inactive I guess, the players look during normal plays. When attacks are being built up their running and passing, and even the ball movement looks weird and unnatural.
Great example being the first goal today. From that position it looked like the striker chipped it, but the way it was animated it would lead you to believe it was a normal shot.
When players go full power (like Kunigami or smt) and strike the ball from distance then the trajectory makes sense. Otherwise it's really clunky and the field looks devoid of action. Maybe I'm expecting too much? Idk

I like the characters so far tho I feel the number 9 from team Y is just Baro light lol. Nico could be interesting it seems.

Also, I like Isagi's development from the last game to this one. He's more confident in his decisions, doesn't freeze up and even takes a shot from distance and stands up against Nico, another dude with a monster inside.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
after 4 episodes I realized what has been bugging me

I m not sure if its the same in the manga but the anime is ;seriously lacking tension

everyone is yelling about losing and all that but it doesn't feel like they're really worried or tensed
I'll preface this by saying that I haven't watched episode 3 and 4 yet, but in episode 1 or 2 Kira got eliminated on the spot and you saw how he took it. Also the point is for them to let go and just play football. And I am trying not to spoil you lol.