Manga Discussion Blue Lock

Who are your favourite characters?

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
The story begins with Japan's elimination from the 2018 FIFA World Cup, which prompts the Japanese Football Union to start a programme scouting high school players who will begin training in preparation for the 2022 Cup. Isagi Youichi, a forward, receives an invitation to this programme soon after his team loses the chance to go to Nationals because he passed to his less-skilled teammate - who missed - without trying to make the game-changing goal by himself. Their coach will be Ego Jinpachi, who intends to "destroy Japanese loser football" by introducing a radical new training regimen: isolate 300 young forwards in a prison-like institution called "Blue Lock" and put them through rigorous training aimed at creating "the world's greatest egotist striker."

@djiayebee @Tobra @Kurozumi Seven7 @Peroroncino @Yelan @zenox @soheilhazrat

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Oh finally manga thread
Well yeah lol. Not too sure how active it will be cuz the people I tagged are the only ones I know read it. Well you're a 100 chapters behind lol, Zenox some 80 and Yelan stopped reading it. But let's try to keep it lively lol. BTW you can vote for more than 1 option in the poll.

isagi is getting a bit unlikable as an mc he seems just mid as of now

nagi is static, reo regressed back

im starting to like kasier and how petty he is

kunigami is the best character followed by barou

One thing i dont get why the mangaka makes all of them strikers while his two MC's so far ( rin and isagi ) play like Midfielders,

bachira is top 3 mc too he can be like a forward/striker but the whole everybody should be striker thing is kinda weird for me

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Whatโ€™s ur fav match ? @Light D Lamperouge
That's a hard question my man. I might have forgotten some cuz I've been reading weekly for a while. I like the current match, though you don't know it yet lol. I really liked the matches in the Rivalry Battle though.

This one was prolly my fave. How about you?

That's a hard question my man. I might have forgotten some cuz I've been reading weekly for a while. I like the current match, though you don't know it yet lol. I really liked the matches in the Rivalry Battle though.

This one was prolly my fave. How about you?
good choice !!!
That match was my fav version of isagi and garouโ€™s development was really good
itโ€™s my 2nd fav match
My top 1 will be this one and itโ€™s also from the rivalry battles