Manga Discussion Blue Lock

Who are your favourite characters?

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
No idea. I won't read the spoilers lol. I like BL spoiler free. But please do discuss here.
Fair enough

tho about the last goal i donโ€™t see yuki scoring just not happening, same for kaiser him scoring would achieve nothing, as for isagi how things are playing out, how everything going good for him and how badly he wants to score i think he wonโ€™t score

either kunigami will score as he has been hella absent, just drawn in the background, no dialogue etc

or manshine city wins maybe agi or chigiri score, munchen already won against barca.

that aside im not too hyped for the next game ubers gonna have strong ass defense with akiu and niki side by side and u20 gk but the forward are like only barou and aryu, the pxg match though is gonna be a bloodbath that team is packed

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Fair enough

tho about the last goal i donโ€™t see yuki scoring just not happening, same for kaiser him scoring would achieve nothing, as for isagi how things are playing out, how everything going good for him and how badly he wants to score i think he wonโ€™t score

either kunigami will score as he has been hella absent, just drawn in the background, no dialogue etc

or manshine city wins maybe agi or chigiri score, munchen already won against barca.

that aside im not too hyped for the next game ubers gonna have strong ass defense with akiu and niki side by side and u20 gk but the forward are like only barou and aryu, the pxg match though is gonna be a bloodbath that team is packed
Post now lel. You think Kunigami will take over?

LMAO so the spoilers say it was Yukimiya that scored the goal for the win.
i saw it lmaooooo

i was having spoilers withdrawal the entire week lol

but kinda my least favorite outcome ngl i was surprised it wasnโ€™t kuni the way he was ghosting i thought the author was gonna pull a plot twist and i thought i was ahead of the curve

i still would have rathered kaiser or isagi score, kinda disappointed and noa should be disappointed in isagi too(remember the whole i would rather lose 3-4 with a hatrick then win with an assist) isagi kinda did just that so idk

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
i saw it lmaooooo

i was having spoilers withdrawal the entire week lol

but kinda my least favorite outcome ngl i was surprised it wasnโ€™t kuni the way he was ghosting i thought the author was gonna pull a plot twist and i thought i was ahead of the curve

i still would have rathered kaiser or isagi score, kinda disappointed and noa should be disappointed in isagi too(remember the whole i would rather lose 3-4 with a hatrick then win with an assist) isagi kinda did just that so idk
I actually just read the final line and seeing Yuki score no idea what led to it lmao. I'll update you with my thoughts when the chapter is out.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
LMAO so it really was Yukimiya. Ngl I didn't expect it but not sure how this is gonna play out with Noa. His whole schtick sorta changed when he said imma team up with the most reasonable guy or something @Tobra. I agree that it's prolly the leave favourite outcome. I'd be all for Kaiser stealing the show.

LMAO so it really was Yukimiya. Ngl I didn't expect it but not sure how this is gonna play out with Noa. His whole schtick sorta changed when he said imma team up with the most reasonable guy or something @Tobra. I agree that it's prolly the leave favourite outcome. I'd be all for Kaiser stealing the show.
i really donโ€™t get why isagi is happy and clowning kaiser when he did jack shit to beat him, kaiser didnโ€™t let him score and he didnโ€™t score he passed i donโ€™t understand why itโ€™s an L for kaiser

and for yukimiya is just aight i liked him more when he was religious :kobeha:

i feel like there should be some consequences for the way bastard played, kaiser sabotaging, kunigami and yukimyia playing solo and isagi not being able to score resorting to pass after all that help

someone should get benched cuz theyโ€™re not making it through ubersโ€™s defense playing like this (Aryu, niko, aiku)

still on my theory of noa losing interest in isagi tho :kuzanshut:

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
i really donโ€™t get why isagi is happy and clowning kaiser when he did jack shit to beat him, kaiser didnโ€™t let him score and he didnโ€™t score he passed i donโ€™t understand why itโ€™s an L for kaiser
For real lmao. The game's been going on for a while so I forgot who scored for BM, but one was Kaiser, right? Like tf is Isagi doing lmao??

i feel like there should be some consequences for the way bastard played, kaiser sabotaging, kunigami and yukimyia playing solo and isagi not being able to score resorting to pass after all that help
I agree. I was hoping that they'd actually lose this game and be knocked down a peg but nah. It would be interesting if they lost one tho.