Who are your favourite characters?

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž

Peroroncino

๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ฐ ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ณ
โ€Ž
It doesn't really have a consistent date. One chapter comes out today, the next one in 5 days but then the next one in like 9 days lmao. Depends on the scanlation team. I'll be here to tag people with the new chapter tho.

I think we got a nice group now

@Light D Lamperouge @Seth @djiayebee @Peroroncino @Tobra @Cream filled donut7 @Seven7 @SmokedOut @Arondight @zenox

Let me know if you don't wanna be on the tag list or are not caught up.

Spoilers usually on like Friday/Saturday I think.
it's fine keep me in

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž

SmokedOut

Life Is Good โœŒ๏ธ
โ€Ž
It doesn't really have a consistent date. One chapter comes out today, the next one in 5 days but then the next one in like 9 days lmao. Depends on the scanlation team. I'll be here to tag people with the new chapter tho.

@Light D Lamperouge @Seth @djiayebee @Peroroncino @Tobra @Cream filled donut7 @Seven7 @SmokedOut @Arondight @zenox

Not caught up yet, been trying to move forward with Moto Days. I'll jump in the thread later โœŒ๏ธ.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Not caught up yet, been trying to move forward with Moto Days. I'll jump in the thread later โœŒ๏ธ.
Aye, no worries. I'll remove you from the tag list for the time being in that case so as to not spoil you and you can let me know when you've caught up Smoyan.

@Light D Lamperouge @Seth @djiayebee @Peroroncino @Tobra @Cream filled donut7 @Seven7 @Arondight @zenox

i am all caught up :datas:

This arc got too much isagi wank for me unfortunately

its a high and low i think isagi will fall off for a bit in this game
He already scored lol but yeah maybe Lorenzo start marking him and shutting him down.

I donโ€™t even dislike Isagi but some of the shit hes been pullings just bs - him and Kurona literally just get past every defensive player with 0 issue with that basic 1-2 pass shit.

Mostly I am just disappointed so far with this arc since my boy Kunigami came back and I was hyped thinking he was going to get some focus but hes been literally doing jack shit. Dude supposedly become a monster from the Wild Card and has done nothing but getting fed by Isagi or getting used as a hype tool by failing to defend anyone.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Lighthoe.....

Premise is pretty cool ngl, but it's very over the top for a sports/football anime. Dropped after the first 30 chapters.
Larimo.......

Br0. I acknowledge it has some cringy dialogues here and there, but it just keeps getting better and more interesting. Give it another shot. After BSD. :endthis:And Moriarty. :endthis:

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
โ€Ž
Larimo.......

Br0. I acknowledge it has some cringy dialogues here and there, but it just keeps getting better and more interesting. Give it another shot. After BSD. :endthis:And Moriarty. :endthis:
Lightoe....

It's not even just the dialogue, even the talent they have being demonstrated as "powers" are so retardedly exaggerated. And yeah, imma jump on Moriarty soon