Manga Discussion Blue Lock

Who are your favourite characters?

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Lightoe....

It's not even just the dialogue, even the talent they have being demonstrated as "powers" are so retardedly exaggerated. And yeah, imma jump on Moriarty soon
Larimo.......

You mean their weapons? Some things are super powerful, but it's like in KnB tho hoe. Good.

i am all caught up :datas:

This arc got too much isagi wank for me unfortunately
Heโ€™s come so far. Give me all the Isagi wank tbh :steef:

โ€œIs this guy really only worth 50 million???โ€:steef:

He made that last goal look easy, which goes to show you what kind of level heโ€™s on. Analyzing all the Ubers game footage beforehand, developing his left side with Kuni, improving on all his foundational skills and fitnessโ€ฆ bro put in the work.

Last edited:

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Nice little reunion between former Team Z members, this is probably slowly building up to improve Kunigami, he won't be as carefree as he was before the Wild Card but I think he will be friendly to Z guys like before and keep the Wild Card improvements.

Aside from that, a total waste of a chapter imho. Isagi talks for the entire chapter about how he earned the Lefty Direct Shot going into the flashback about it and......... we don't learn how he came up with it and the end of the flashback, like what the heck man?

Looking forward to the next chapter. We can almost act as if this chapter didn't happen cause it brings nothing.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Nice little reunion between former Team Z members, this is probably slowly building up to improve Kunigami, he won't be as carefree as he was before the Wild Card but I think he will be friendly to Z guys like before and keep the Wild Card improvements.

Aside from that, a total waste of a chapter imho. Isagi talks for the entire chapter about how he earned the Lefty Direct Shot going into the flashback about it and......... we don't learn how he came up with it and the end of the flashback, like what the heck man?

Looking forward to the next chapter. We can almost act as if this chapter didn't happen cause it brings nothing.
Same response as in the BC thread lol :endthis:

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž

Yeah it was fun to see the gang back together and having fun like that but then it could have been explored more imo. Not cut out like that lol. So yeah, kinda like nothing happened lmao.

:kuzanshut:

i liked we saw kunigami again after being left out of the plot for a while, it seems like heโ€™s gonna be more like the old kuni as time goes i think that also guarantees him a goal

nothing else to say about the chapter its just a nice change of pace. Fun fact the last time all four of them were in the same page was chapter 35

Started reading this last night. Currently on the 4v4s of the 2nd selection exam. Was never a big soccer fan but this has kept me interested, reminds me a lot about KnB.