Manga Discussion Blue Lock

Who are your favourite characters?

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Just caught up. I think Nagi might be my fav character. Not 100% sure yet after 200 something chapters since there are so many cool characters.
Wanna be added to the tag list?

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Very good chapter. Nice to see Don's background. Snuffy sounds like a great guy ngl. That stealth shot was a banger. I honestly hope Ubers kick their ass ngl. Isagi needs some humbling.

Last edited:
Very good chapter. Nice to see Don's background. Snuffy sounds like a great guy ngl. That stealth shot was a banger. I honestly hope Ubers kick their ass ngl. Isagi needs some humbling.

bm is not losing if thats what you mean

theres still kaiser and kuni but yeah i could definitely see isagi feeling powerless this game

the last panel
i see this as aiku realizing that his left is decent at best i predict isagi is gonna have to use left shot again but misses or gets blocked easily

Anyways my prediction for the rest of the match

Another barou goal

kaiser goal

kunigami goal

i used to think that snuffy or lorenzo will score but this chap kinda clears it up that snuffy is just gonna push barou forward into the spotlight

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
bm is not losing if thats what you mean
Yeah I think it's unlikely they will lose, but I'd welcome it. :endthis:

theres still kaiser and kuni but yeah i could definitely see isagi feeling powerless this game
It'd be nice to humble him ngl.

Anyways my prediction for the rest of the match

Another barou goal

kaiser goal

kunigami goal

i used to think that snuffy or lorenzo will score but this chap kinda clears it up that snuffy is just gonna push barou forward into the spotlight
Snuffy might score a goal if they really need it ngl, but he'll probably try to create for Barou as you said.