Fanclub Boa Hancock FC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boa Hancock
The prettiest woman in the world and one of the seven Shichibukai.

View attachment 309

"Pirate Empress" (Japanese 海賊 女 帝, Kaizoku Jotei) Boa Hancock is the Empress of the island Amazon Lily and the ruler of the Kuja. It is also called the snake princess (Japanese 蛇 姫, Hebihime). She belongs to the 7 Samurai of the seas and is the only female member.

View attachment 311
View attachment 312
View attachment 313

Join now
View attachment 310

Member list:
@Izaya X
@Finalbeta
@Celestia
@Reborn
@Kai. Do
@hades
@Albino 👑
@Single
@JioFreed
@Tenshi No Konan
@Bogard
@AriadneWyvern

Last edited:
I wanna join the Boa Hancock Fanclub, let me in please! Boa's my favorite One Piece female character and when I first joined Orojackson Forums I was already late to the party (plus I remember the original fan club got deleted at one time?:cry:)

There's no better time to join a fanclub than on a new One Piece forum! So @Izaya X add me please! :catblush::hurry::catlewd::amazing:

:funky:
What a passion,
You’re welcome in this club my man 😜😁
:cheers:
Post automatically merged:

Boa FC yayyyyyyy

Thank you Izaya

Now my life here is complete
Np^^
The best female character in OP deserves only the best .

In which arc you liked her the most?
@Reborn @Celestia @Finalbeta @Kai. Do

@hades
Join man

What a passion,

Np^^

@hades
Join man
I've loved Boa Hancock ever since her introduction arc in Amazon Lily, and haven't stopped since. :amazing:

As to which arc I like her the most? :blush:

That's a tough question, mostly because of the little screen time she gets. Canonically boa was featured most in 3 arcs back to back, Amazon Lily, Impel Down, Marineford. I guess you could also add the brief moment we saw her after the timeskip at saboady when she went to send off luffy. Then there were the 2 fillers, the first being the 3D2Y special, and of course in the most recent filler for the promotion of the One Piece film Stampede. :hurry:

I loved boa's amazon lily introduction because it was the first female warlord, I loved boa in the impel down arc when she went to great lengths to help luffy, and I also loved bao in the marineford war when she help luffy with rescueing ace (defending luffy against smoker, providing luffy with the key to ace's cuffs. Boa helping luffy sail back to Saboady after the timeskip was also sweet, but what was even better was Sanji's reaction:madmonk:

Agree

Welcome in the club
👑👑👑
Ultimate waifu material reached!:love::love::love::catpole:

C

Celestia

What a passion,

Np^^

@hades
Join man
At Amazon Lily , her first appearance when she freezes those marines such a badass and beautiful woman , I fell in love immediately :blush:

also I love her attidue not accepting shit from no one , and her df is one of the best in the series

Hope she appears soon

Status
Not open for further replies.