Character Discussion Bonney hate thread

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
β€Ž
She the worse damsel-in-distress in One Piece history!
Not only she useless and whiny and only there for forced drama (some things never change.. πŸ™„), she also a fucking liability!

She somehow even worse than Momo and Yamato :whitepress:

Even the female Vegapunks are better female characters than her and they bunch of robots!

How can anyone enjoy Bonney is beyond me...

#FuckBonney
#CP0CanHaveHer
#StussyBestGirl
#StussyForNakama

She is a completely different character than pretime skip. Never seen a One Piece character take this big of a character switch. Pretime skip showed Bonney as easily irritable, mean and always snacking. Now she is already saying thank you, crying, showing off her breasts, fainting to bugs, etc. Total different character.

Last edited:
I mean...

Her father was called a tyrant (and she says he isn't, so more government propaganda) and enslaved to work for the government while she was still a child. We don't know how she grew up, but we do know her enslaved father was slowly losing his humanity and her kingdom was wiped off the map like Lulusia. He's the only family she's got and no one will tell her why, but she's hanging onto the hope he can be fixed still by the person that did it.

Emotions > Rationality atm.

She just needs to be calmed and enough time for it to be explained which they don't have.

Last edited:

Bepo D. Bear

Well-Known Bear
β€Ž
I kinda liked her as the alltime-eating, rude pretimeskip char. And i loved her having no screentime. She had something you rarely find in OP: An recognizable character. Now she is just the next Rebecca.