Character Discussion Bonney hate thread

C

CensoredbyWG

I was also thinking she is cute, by the way Yamato sucks.
Started strong but ended miserably, yamato is amazon oni big sideboob waifu.

She was the reason i started watching one piece 5 months ago ever since the first episode till 1030 something which currently was by the time i caught up, after getting spoiled by her interactions with luffy on YouTube.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
She is a completely different character than pretime skip. Never seen a One Piece character take this big of a character switch. Pretime skip showed Bonney as easily irritable, mean and always snacking. Now she is already saying thank you, crying, showing off her breasts, fainting to bugs, etc. Total different character.
She cried pre Timeskip while watching Marineford war, if anything her tears now actually make sense compared to back then when we didn't know Kuma was her dad and it was assumed she was crying about Whitebeard

Also she didn't show off her breasts, she just didn't care if Luffy and co saw it which makes sense given how she was sitting when she was introduced.

Peppercore

(☝◞‸◟)☞ 𝚂𝚒𝚖𝚙
do i dislike bonney no but she's got the same problem i had with yamato...barley any interaction with the whole crew. oda loves luffy i know but id like for characters to met luffy's other friends too

She cried pre Timeskip while watching Marineford war, if anything her tears now actually make sense compared to back then when we didn't know Kuma was her dad and it was assumed she was crying about Whitebeard

Also she didn't show off her breasts, she just didn't care if Luffy and co saw it which makes sense given how she was sitting when she was introduced.
Yes Oda is god. I get it. Bonney is the exact same character she was pretime skip.