Theory Bonney will replace Big mom as captain of the BMP in Elbaf

I feel like the connection between these two are just too strong
They are both pink haired female pirates who love food.

What's more, Bonney is a 12 year old girl and BM is a mother

With Bonney guaranteed to be featured in Elbaf and there being a high likelihood of BM's return, I feel like there is a strong chance Bonney and BM will have their character arcs intertwined.

With Big Mom's era over, someone needs to step up to inherit her will and fulfill her dream.

Big Mom's dream is to create a world where all races can coexist in peace. Given Bonney's connection to Kuma and the hardship he suffered due to being a buccaneer, I think Bonney would be the perfect candidate to inherit this dream.

What's more, while Katakuri is strong, the dude kinda ran his potential. He is nearly 50 years old. The guy likely peaked, and while I could see him come back stronger as an ACoC user, I doubt he will ever be as strong as Big Mom.

Bonney on the other hand

she is basically the next Big Mom. Much like Big Mom herself, she is a child prodigy, with BM and Bonney both becoming pirates as young children. This means that Bonney's potential is likely nearly as high, if not higher, than BM's.

Katakuri's goal is ultimately to protect his family and imo he would be more than willing to ally with someone stronger, especially if that person inherited BM's will.

So that's what I think will happen in Elbaf. Bonney and BM will have a character arc, ending with Bonney inheriting BM's will and replacing her as the new captain of the BMP.

One last point regarding Bonney. An obvious question to this theory, what about Bonney's powerlevel. Well Bonney effectively has main character syndrome, much like Momo. Her adopted dad was Kuma, her bio dad is a CD, and her mom was a revo commander. She is a child prodigy, and she has an asspull DF.

Her DF allows her to control her aging to access possible future versions of herself. This power has mostly been shown to be utilized to give her physical enhancements. With her buffing herself during the normal distorted future, and giving herself a giant arm during the Nika-ish distorted future.

If her power allows her to give herself physical enhancements based off the future she wants to achieve, then with the help of Big Mom, I think its very possible that Bonney could access a Big mom-ish future in which she transforms herself into a future version of herself with the physical strength and durability of Big Mom.

If she can access Big Mom's strength and durability, then that alone would put her above Katakuri, making her worthy of being the captain of the BMP. You can call it an asspull, but then again, we were told over and over that the Worst Gen would surpass the old.

The big mom pirates aren't gonna appoint some rookie they don't know and has a lower bounty than the majority of their forces has captain especially not when katakuri is right there with big mom dead and perospero likely locked up on wano Katakuri is the next best choice
Something that is very Oda is make Perospero the new captain, not Katakuri

The big mom pirates aren't gonna appoint some rookie they don't know and has a lower bounty than the majority of their forces has captain especially not when katakuri is right there with big mom dead and perospero likely locked up on wano Katakuri is the next best choice
I think post Egghead, Bonney’s bounty will reach 400-500 mil

Then post elbaf, it will reach 1.5-1.9 bil