Versus Battle Boros vs Psykos

Who wins 1v1?

• Total voters
S

Shuyaku

^This.:wellwell:

Psykorochi did her continent feat relativly casual,we didn't saw her full potencial. Maybe she's also a planet buster by using her full power,it's to early to say. Or is here someone who read the original manga and can say what her best feats are?:queenhear:
:facepalm: this character is weaker than AG who is at best on par with Boros per author statement. Unless Murata loses all his braincells and goes full retard by making this garbage stronger than we think, which would massively deviate from the webcomic.

S

Shuyaku

@Admiral Lee Hung Now it’s garbage writing for Psykorochi to be stronger than his fav. :mihanha:
Murata was too brutal to the Boros fans in this chapter
It’s more in the lines of you having very low reading comphension. Let’s discard the future story events because Psykos pulled off a cool feat that makes me cum my pants

do you want me to pull out the panel of Tatsumaki, the one’s who’s gonna defeat Psykorochi, getting casually blitzed by golden sperm ?

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Awakened Garou is the most powerful monster that no one has any hope to beat and the most dangerous of all...and he was stated to equal to Boros.

ONE already said that the way Tatsumaki was damaged in the Webcomic was far-fetched so Psychorochi is there to make Tatsu taking damage more believable.

Even still, all we saw was Psychorochi's raw power.....and her weakness has already been hinted at getting separated from her tendrils.

:facepalm: this character is weaker than AG who is at best on par with Boros per author statement. Unless Murata loses all his braincells and goes full retard by making this garbage stronger than we think, which would massively deviate from the webcomic.

Damn man,no need to overreact. I was just question the full potencial of Psykorochi (and I voted for Boros btw). Stop be so toxic.:pepeanger:

S

Shuyaku

Damn man,no need to overreact,I'm just question the full potencial of Psykorochi (and I voted for Boros btw). No need to be that toxic.:pepeanger:
Her full potential is beneath Boros. Regardless of how many times Shiroryu likes to discard or overlook my arguments, Murata is not going to deviate from the webcomic to the extent where the non final boss is going to be above Boros, unless Saitama himself shows up to defeat her, which would totally fuck with the narrative, since he’s not supposed to appear till the end. And it would take away from AG’s exploits. Mind you, Psykos, non merged, loses to fucking Fubuki in the original, let that sink in.

This isn’t my wishful thinking of Boros remaining the strongest (idgaf about him), we have an author statement clarifying he’s on par with AG, that peeps try to interpret in their own ways which is sad.

@ANIKI sorry

S

Shuyaku

As expected, Psykorochi is a statue who struggles to keep up with fighters significantly slower than Boros, all she's good at is spamming powerful attacks, that Genos can intercept from a great distance.

Boros destroys nothing changed.

Edit with no trolling : Boros wins, but in a close fight

Last edited by a moderator: