Spoiler Boruto Chapter 80 Spoilers

If authors try to make sense then they will end up like One Piece (unnecessarily dragged).
But we have moments like Nika fruit awakening even in One Piece. A 20 year old rookie just defeated WSC!

In case of Boruto;
Yes, the quality is low, but I think they need to get things done since it is a monthly manga.

Boruto was never a masterpiece, just something to milk the OG Naruto series.

A lot of things could have been better, but it seems they dont really care.
But for me, I like development like this that move the story forward. Remember, Obito also awakened his Mangekyo sharingan when he was a kid?
It has always been like this.

The issue isn't Sarada activating her mangekyo as a child.

Hell, it's not even her activating her mangekyo over deep feelings of love.

The issue is that Sarada hasn't had a meaningful moment as a ninja since the boro fight, almost 40 chapters ago (That's half the manga).

And the moment of her activating her MS is in service of what's essentially Shipping drama and to facilitate assisting Boruto while She actually does nothing.

It's garbage all around.

So Sarada awakens her Mangekyo by…crying over Boruto on her knees? Seems Kishimoto still cannot properly write female characters, don’t know how anyone can like this trash fanfiction of a series
Post automatically merged:

This actually makes me upset, because Sarada was one of the only Boruto characters that I actually liked, but as soon as Kishimoto starts writing again he turns her into Sakura 2.0
:lawsigh:
Sumire, to some degree, is fairly well-developed. Though most of Boruto is just Boruto/Kawaki.

But, I may be combining anime and manga.

edit: Awakening the Magekyou is only dependent on an emotional loss. She has been through quite a bit of loss/shock. I think her awakening the dojutsu is within reason.

Last edited:
If authors try to make sense then they will end up like One Piece (unnecessarily dragged).
But we have moments like Nika fruit awakening even in One Piece. A 20 year old rookie just defeated WSC!

In case of Boruto;
Yes, the quality is low, but I think they need to get things done since it is a monthly manga.

Boruto was never a masterpiece, just something to milk the OG Naruto series.

A lot of things could have been better, but it seems they dont really care.
But for me, I like development like this that move the story forward. Remember, Obito also awakened his Mangekyo sharingan when he was a kid?
It has always been like this.

No one cares that she awakened it as a kid. What I care about is how it was awakened.

Hell, I complained about her awakening basic Sharingan because she was... excited to see her dad, really now? Go to hell, Uchiha clan, that's how you do it, not due to traumatic experience or emergency. But I can let that slide.

But awakening Mangekyo because she was worried over Boruto? Sorry, but no. When i remember what Sasuke, Itachi, Shisui, Obito and Madara had to go through to awaken it, all I feel is fucking rage. Fuck this shit and fuck Sarada.

Sarada's Mangekyou is quite unique with its red to black balance being so tilted to red in addition to a red nucleus. No Otsusuki's or Uchiha's Mangekyou has a similar apperance. Sarada's Mangekyous' appearance is suggestive of a Rinne Sharingan mixed with a Byakugan-like pattern. I wonder if it is a dojutsu with truly unique powers.

No one cares that she awakened it as a kid. What I care about is how it was awakened.

Hell, I complained about her awakening basic Sharingan because she was... excited to see her dad, really now? Go to hell, Uchiha clan, that's how you do it, not due to traumatic experience or emergency. But I can let that slide.

But awakening Mangekyo because she was worried over Boruto? Sorry, but no. When i remember what Sasuke, Itachi, Shisui, Obito and Madara had to go through to awaken it, all I feel is fucking rage. Fuck this shit and fuck Sarada.
Yeah, fuck it, but I am still going to read it because of original Naruto.
We all agree it is trash. But cant change how they do things or deliver the message to mangaka.

I wish it was like Hollywood movies where people can criticize and that criticism comes to spotlight as well.
But this is not the case for Japanese manga industry.

I am not sure, but I think they would let the manga get cancelled than change the story to get positive feedback.