Spoiler Boruto General Spoilers thread

Why is it a big deal that Naruto’s daughter gets Kurama? Bijuu’s a go through a rebirth cycle and it’s kinda known that the kids get some of the bijuu chakra. It only made sense she was the next jinchuuriki

Why is it a big deal that Naruto’s daughter gets Kurama? Bijuu’s a go through a rebirth cycle and it’s kinda known that the kids get some of the bijuu chakra. It only made sense she was the next jinchuuriki
Because they portrayed it in a way that seemed he isnt coming back. Also taking away it from naruto is a problem

Because they portrayed it in a way that seemed he isnt coming back. Also taking away it from naruto is a problem
did they? It’s well known the bijuu are reborn. We literally had one die in the original canon

also the Kurama we known died tho, this one probably doesn’t even know tf Naruto is

did they? It’s well known the bijuu are reborn. We literally had one die in the original canon

also the Kurama we known died tho, this one probably doesn’t even know tf Naruto is
Why? When the 3tails was reborn there was no change to his name so we gonna assume his personality wasnt changed either🤔
Also no one really mentioned anything about that
That would be even dumber
At the end of the day i love Kurama, im happy about him being alive but doesnt mean its kinda meh writing
Also we gotta factor in another thing... its meant for kids at the end of the day lol... not everything is JJK

Why? When the 3tails was reborn there was no change to his name so we gonna assume his personality wasnt changed either🤔
Also no one really mentioned anything about that
That would be even dumber
At the end of the day i love Kurama, im happy about him being alive but doesnt mean its kinda meh writing
Also we gotta factor in another thing... its meant for kids at the end of the day lol... not everything is JJK
The Isobu we meet was already chilling with the rest of the tail beast, for all we know they could’ve sent their memories to them since they all are telepaths.

Yes, we were told very early that when a Bijuu dies they come back to life. I can’t find it where but this was well known in the fandom.

The Isobu we meet was already chilling with the rest of the tail beast, for all we know they could’ve sent their memories to them since they all are telepaths.

Yes, we were told very early that when a Bijuu dies they come back to life. I can’t find it where but this was well known in the fandom.
Everybody knows this but kurama said his chakra completely got deleted and said his death is different so people assumed that it was really the end end for him

i even remember how people made fun of mini kurama coming back for himawari thumbnail click baits lmao

It’s also an easy assumption to make since Kurama was afraid of dying before. Meaning when they die their current personality probably dies with them

i even remember how people made fun of mini kurama coming back for himawari thumbnail click baits lmao
Eh I mean I didn’t read Kurama’s death, but to me it was pretty obvious the 9 tails would come back at some point when I heard of it lol

lmao @ the second paragraph, people didn’t learn from the tobito situation huh

I dont care about the bolt but kurama return is the only thing that make sense in this story and the explanation date back to shipudden, bijuu are immortals and since kurama still had some chakra left in the world after dead he was able to reform. I am even more happier that its Hima who got to bond with the goat, the bolt already got everything else allong the jutsu (rasengan, hiraishin, chakra chains when?) its only fair to the daughter to get the power of her dad mainly kurama.

Because it’s not Sakuras child
Lmao.
Post automatically merged:

Eh I mean I didn’t read Kurama’s death, but to me it was pretty obvious the 9 tails would come back at some point when I heard of it lol

lmao @ the second paragraph, people didn’t learn from the tobito situation huh
I know kurama will be back, was hopping it will be anyone but the bolt. fanfic writer will waste no time to add kurama as powerup for hima from now on.