General & Others Boruto Two Blue Vortex (Timeskip?) Announced!

ikemoto spent too long on R34
it's what internet does to a man
Don't get what he was thinking drawing her to be be seductive to Boruto
Post automatically merged:

That is (or should) probably be the case.

She still looks way too much like Bayonetta though for some reason. Is Boruto trying to get Bayonetta fans to start reading this series now or something?

Inspiration MAYBEEE

In defense of the drawing, I would say that here Sarada should be at least 15-16 years old....

Ikemoto's problem for me is that his style is too different from Kishimoto's.
If it were, a Jojo character I wouldn't mind, however, that pointed face, those frills, pronounced lips..... it's the same problem as Eida or Code, they don't seem like characters from the world of Naruto to me, but more than models of Vogue or Korean pop stars.

In comparison with the women of Kishimoto, all very simple in dressing with soft faces and not too explicit sexuality (not even in cases like Tsunade)....

Daniel

Elmarit
‎‎‎‎
The art is objectively worse to look at compared to Naruto, which was a weekly release series (instead of a monthly one) and ended years before Boruto was even announced.

Sure, Ikemoto's artstyle is different from Kishimoto's, but a series with this much downgrade in art makes the series kind of hard to read, tbh.

The art is objectively worse to look at compared to Naruto, which was a weekly release series (instead of a monthly one) and ended years before Boruto was even announced.

Sure, Ikemoto's artstyle is different from Kishimoto's, but a series with this much downgrade in art makes the series kind of hard to read, tbh.
Actually Ikemoto has improved a lot in the drawings.
The problem is that his style doesn't fit anything with Kishi's