Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
Let me give my guesses:

Luffy - 3b for taking major part in defeating Kaido and Charlotte Linlin
Zoro - 1.8b for taking major part in defeating Kaido and Charlotte Linlin
Nami - 320m for defeating Ulti
Usopp - 300m for defeating Page One
Sanji - 660m for defeating Charlotte Daifuku and Charlotte Snack
Chopper - 100m for defeating Numbers and helping against Queen (if gag continues, maybe 1000 or 1m)
Nico Robin - 380m for defeating Black Maria along with Brook
Franky - 440m for defeating Sasaki
Brook - 380m for defeating Black Maria along with Brook
Jinbei - 780m for defeating Who’s Who
Yamato - 1.2b for defeating Charlotte Smoothie and taking part in downfall of Kaido and Charlotte Linlin

H

humanbeing

Luffy and his crew should be able to take on the marines at ones at the end. so Luffy should have 3 people who should have the ability to fight an admiral i am going with Zoro , Sanji and Yamato since they have the growth potential. so all three of them should be Yonko commander level at the end of Wano and like Zoro should be stronger than any of the Kaido and BM's commanders , Sanji should as strong as King at least especially if he is the one who would defeats him. Yamato should at least as strong as Queen.
i will go with bounties between 1.2 B and 2 B for those three
Luffy shoud be at least 3 B.

What about Jinbei?

currently he has 438M bounty, I could guess a 938M so a 500M increase for joining the SHs as well as participating in this war and possibly defeating a decent opponent unless he defeats Jack then I would increase Jinbei’s bounty to 1.1B

The Three Kings

Luffy, Kid, Law

3 Billion each for beating Kaido and Big Mom

Sanji

1.33 Billion for beating Kaido’s Right Hand Man King and for saving Wano from Onigashima falling on it

Zoro

1.32 billion for fighting Kaido and Big Mom and beating Shogun Orochi

Killer

1 billion for fighting Kaido and Big Mom

Everyone else- who gives a fuck, FODDER

The Three Kings

Luffy, Kid, Law

Sanji

1.33 Billion for beating Kaido’s Right Hand Man King and for saving Wano from Onigashima falling on it

Zoro

Killer

Missed so hard lol.

The Three Kings

Luffy, Kid, Law

Sanji

Zoro

Killer

In that case, Chopper is strong fodder, seeing as how he was casually kicking Queen’s ass. :)

Does anyone think that zoro has done enough in the fight against kaido to earn a bounty over 2 billion or he has to show more?
Definitely more. We dont even know if there are pirates with bounty that high. I mean aside from the yonko and luffy(after wano) of course. Beware that zoro is a vice captain and therefore his bounty raises are never as high as luffy's.
At this point in the story, 900m-1billion is ideal.
There is also the final war saga where straw hats bounties will get extremely high.

Definitely more. We dont even know if there are pirates with bounty that high. I mean aside from the yonko and luffy(after wano) of course. Beware that zoro is a vice captain and therefore his bounty raises are never as high as luffy's.
At this point in the story, 900m-1billion is ideal.
There is also the final war saga where straw hats bounties will get extremely high.
Zoro got a higher raise then Luffy in DR?

Post automatically merged:

Zoro got a higher raise then Luffy in DR?
Only then. And the reason for this increase was bc his former bounty was too low as it hadnt been updated since Enies lobby. The same happened with sanji's bounty after Whole Cake Island.
Whatever happens in wano, the marines will blame luffy for the defeat of Kaido and he will take most of the credit since he is the captain. I mean the only way for this not to happen, is if zoro is the last one to hit kaido. This wont happen though. Oda would never do that. This is Luffy's fight.

Post automatically merged:

Only then. And the reason for this increase was bc his former bounty was too low as it hadnt been updated since Enies lobby. The same happened with sanji's bounty after Whole Cake Island.
Whatever happens in wano, the marines will blame luffy for the defeat of Kaido and he will take most of the credit since he is the captain. I mean the only way for this not to happen, is if zoro is the last one to hit kaido. This wont happen though. Oda would never do that. This is Luffy's fight.
Zoro's bounty is also too low right now and in need of massive boost to reflect his actual threat.

With Luffy being over 1.5B while Zoro sitting on 320 million, it won't be surprising if Oda doesn't give Luffy that big of an increase compared to Zoro.

Only way Luffy is getting a fat bigger increase is if Oda decides Luffy should be given real Yonkou bounties in the 4B mark and not got through that 2B increase first like BB.

Either way those who are participating in the Kaido fight are all bound to have massive increases, especially those who are starting from a far lower bounty.