General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
Chopper: 250-300 million after getting recognised for his accomplishments (maybe he'll fight some Numbers or tag-team Perospero but regardless he'll do something deserving of this bounty.

Usopp: 320-350 million for defeating Page One. I'd live to see him get a huge one like 500 million but the man hasn't done much this arc so maybe he'll get that later in the story.

Jimbei: 700-900 million after defeating Who's Who and for joining the Straw Hats. Maybe just over 1 billion if he defeats Jack.

Sanji: 1.33 billion for defeating Queen. Even higher if he defeats King instead.

Chopper: 250-300 million after getting recognised for his accomplishments (maybe he'll fight some Numbers or tag-team Perospero but regardless he'll do something deserving of this bounty.

Usopp: 320-350 million for defeating Page One. I'd live to see him get a huge one like 500 million but the man hasn't done much this arc so maybe he'll get that later in the story.

Jimbei: 700-900 million after defeating Who's Who and for joining the Straw Hats. Maybe just over 1 billion if he defeats Jack.

Sanji: 1.33 billion for defeating Queen. Even higher if he defeats King instead.
You forgot like half of the crew

You forgot like half of the crew
I kinda already made some for these guys a while back but I'll leave another one for the rest as well.

Nami: 320-380 million for defeating Ulti.

Robin: 500 million-1 billion if the government feels the need to boost her bounty greatly due to Luffy collecting more Road Poneglyphs. If not then 290-350 for taking down Black Maria along with Brook (who would get a similar bounty).

Franky: 330-390 million after defeating Sasaki.

Yamato: 800 million-just over 1 billion. If she defeats Jack or assists the alliance on the roof for a bit (since she said she wanted to).

Killer: 1.2-1.4 billion for being one of the main combatants that brought Kaido's downfall.

Zoro: 1.5-1.8 billion for his contribution to Kaido's downfall. Perhaps also due to beating King if that happens (though it's looking quite unlikely at this point).

Kid/Law: 1.5-1.9 billion for their contribution to Kaido's downfall and being 2 of the Captains leading the assault on Kaido.

Marco: 1.8- just under 2 billion for his return and assisting the alliance (probably defeating King). I assume his current bounty is already pretty huge (1.6-1.8 billion). Though him coming out of Wano with a bounty higher than most of the Rooftop 5 may be a bit extreme so maybe he won't get much of an increase.

Luffy: 2.5-3.3 billion for contributing the most to Kaido's downfall and being seen as the leader of the alliance.

Luffy, Zoro and Sanji are probably the only Strawhats who’ll get unique bounty raises. Everyone else (including Chopper, hooray) will just get a flat raise of 200 million, like with Dressrosa.

Even Jinbei, cause a 200 raise for him still ends up with a respectable 638 million that’s well above the other Strawhats.

Luffy 3 billion, Zoro 1.2 billion, Sanji 999 million, every else 200 up.

Luffy, Zoro and Sanji are probably the only Strawhats who’ll get unique bounty raises. Everyone else (including Chopper, hooray) will just get a flat raise of 200 million, like with Dressrosa.

Even Jinbei, cause a 200 raise for him still ends up with a respectable 638 million that’s well above the other Strawhats.

Luffy 3 billion, Zoro 1.2 billion, Sanji 999 million, every else 200 up.
Luffy won't hit the 3b in Wano. It's a lot ngl. He is not going to be that close to Shanks that soon.

Luffy won't hit the 3b in Wano. It's a lot ngl. He is not going to be that close to Shanks that soon.
Of course he will. It’s still a billion away from Shanks- which isn’t actually all that close- and one of the things we saw going into Wano was Shanks saying it’s nearly time for the two of them to meet again, which is meant to happen when Luffy is a great pirate and thus close to Shanks.

Of course he will. It’s still a billion away from Shanks- which isn’t actually all that close- and one of the things we saw going into Wano was Shanks saying it’s nearly time for the two of them to meet again, which is meant to happen when Luffy is a great pirate and thus close to Shanks.
From 1.5b to 3b seems like a lot even if they defeat Kaido. After all, it isn't a fair 1v1 but rather a gangbang. Plus, that would put Luffy very far away from his crewmates.

From 1.5b to 3b seems like a lot even if they defeat Kaido. After all, it isn't a fair 1v1 but rather a gangbang. Plus, that would put Luffy very far away from his crewmates.
Luffy will beat Kaido and big mom. Not one on one no, however, he will be the primary force leading to their downfall.

Luffys bounty will never be close to his crew, he’ll always have a difference because at the end of the day; Luffys the captain and they are his crew. Any increase in a crew members bounty will lead to a greater increase in his.

If it was a fair 1 vs 1 Luffy would be going over Kaido and getting 5 billion, 3 billion is a reflection of the fact that while Luffy isn’t soloing Kaido, he is the main fugure in the fight against him, and the leader of the crew which is doing the majority of the work taking down the Beast Pirates. Plus he’s the one whi really brought the alliance together.

Luffy’s already miles away from his crewmates. Jinbei is currently closest and he’s over a billion behind him.

And that‘s just in general what happens in Yonko crews, look at the BM Pirates and Beast Pirates. Katakuri only a billion, BM over 4, Kaido over 4, King unlikely to be much above Queen. I doubt Rayleigh was anywhere close to Roger’s 5.5 billion, and neither will Marco or Oden be close to WB.

in my opinion,

Luffy (2x) : 3 billion for defeating kaido and bigmom (probably)
Zoro (4x) : 1,28 billion for assisting luffy to defeat kaido and BM (probably)
Sanji (3x) : 990 million for defeating commander (probably)
Jinbe (2x) : 876 mio for defeating Whoswho and playing other major role (i think Whoswho and sasaki is top 2 among the flying six)

Nami (+150 mio) : 216 million for defeating Ulti, stealing zeus and prometheus
Ussop (+150 mio) : 350 million for defeating pageone, help turning gifters on his side (tama side)
Robin (+150 mio) : 280 million for defeating black maria
Franky (+300 mio) : 394 million for defeating sasaki (i think Whoswho and sasaki is top 2 among the flying six)
Brook (+150 mio) : 233 million for defeating black maria

Chopper (+200 mio) : 200.000.200 (recognized as dangerous doctor, turning pleasures and waiters to his side and the main reason to defeat queen

additional:
Trafalgar Law (+1,5 billion) : 2 billion for defeating kaido and bigmom (probably)
Kidd (+1,5 billion) : 1,97 billion for defeating kaido and bigmom (probably)
Killer (+500 mio) : 700 million for defeating kaido and bigmom (probably). and maybe he will go down first among the 5 supernovas.

Last edited:
People are forgetting that Luffy got the same bounty increase as Law post DR despite him defeating Mingo while Law was pretty much a cheerleader that fight.

Luffy isn't going to have a substantially bigger increase compared to the other guys present with him, or at least it won't be much bigger then whoever is considered the second most influential in that fight.

But 3 billion is doable for Luffy after this fight. I can tell Oda considers the event of Wano very big and should set up his endgame so bounties should also start reflecting that.

These bounties increases will probably be ones of the last ones in the manga for the SH and Oda will be looking to correct them and make them reflect how he sees the crew hiarachy but most importantly each crew member threat level to the WG.

People are forgetting that Luffy got the same bounty increase as Law post DR despite him defeating Mingo while Law was pretty much a cheerleader that fight.

Luffy isn't going to have a substantially bigger increase compared to the other guys present with him, or at least it won't be much bigger then whoever is considered the second most influential in that fight.

But 3 billion is doable for Luffy after this fight. I can tell Oda considers the event of Wano very big and should set up his endgame so bounties should also start reflecting that.

These bounties increases will probably be ones of the last ones in the manga for the SH and Oda will be looking to correct them and make them reflect how he sees the crew hiarachy but most importantly each crew member threat level to the WG.
That was true in Dressrosa because Luffy and Law were seen as being equal in status, and were decently comparable pirates at the time.

That is arguably not true now. Luffy had his massive break away moment in Whole Cake Island, where the assumption he was the natural ring leader made him recieve a far larger bounty than his contemporaries.

I think that could be the same thing that happens here. I will however say, that it will depend heavily on how its reported to the marines. With X Drake and CP0 potentially being the one to make the report, how and who they attribute responsibility to, will play a big part in how the bounties end up.

Luffy - 3 bil for defeating Kaido
Zoro - 2.32 bil for defeating and killing Kaido
Yamato - 1.5bil for defeating Kaido
Sanji - 1.33 bil for defeating Queen
Jinbe - 1.038 bil for defeating Who's Who
Franky - 794mil for defeating Sasaki
Robin - 680 for helping defeat Black Maria
Brook - 583 mil for helping defeat Black Maria
Chopper - 400 mil for defeating 5 numbers
Usopp - 350 mil for defeating Page One
Nami - 216 mil for defeating Ulti