General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
I still think Kaido will be taken down by a combined effort of the nine paradise and East blue Straw Hats.

Luffy -

3 billion for leading the take down of Kaido and Big Mom and gaining wano as his territory

Zoro -

1.3 - 1.8 billion for scarring Kaido and assisting in the take down of Kaido

Sanji -

1.3 - 1.8 billion for defeating one calamity and assisting in the take down of Kaido

Yamato -

600 - 800 million for defeating Jack the Drought in his weakened state and joining Luffys crew

Jinbe -

600 - 800 million for defeating a Tobi Roppo and being a part of Luffys crew

Robin/Franky/Brook -

400 - 500 million for defeating a Tobi Roppo with help

Chopper/Nami -

300 million

Usopp - Wild card

Luffy lowest 3.5b and highest 5b
Zoro lowest 2b and highest 3.5b

Luffy-Zoro difference will be about the same it is now

Sanji and Yamato over 1b

Everyone else +2-300M

So obviously this is a parallel of God Valley, so it's fitting that Luffy has that vibe. I don't see him coming away known as the strongest one on one in the world, so I think he'll share the victory. Law will definitely be recognized as the brains, but actually beating Kaido doesn't seem like his role and it would be redundant anyway. So I think Zoro's gonna share the actual fight. Beating Kaido itself sounds like a 4 bil order, taking care of the Beast pirates maybe 5 bil for the heads of the operation
So:

Luffy: 3.5 billion
Zoro: 2.32 billion
Law: 1.5-2.5 billion

No idea what happens with Big Mom, Kidd, and the possible lurking legend.

higher if they beat big mom
she is worth 4.3
The thing is I’m not sure if they gonna do that! Both of them gotta improve fast during this fight to be able to put up a fight against BM... especially haki wise. What I fear the most is BM going full wrath on them using her strongest mode and top attack cuz if she does that from the start there’s prob no chance for them to last long.

The thing is I’m not sure if they gonna do that! Both of them gotta improve fast during this fight to be able to put up a fight against BM... especially haki wise. What I fear the most is BM going full wrath on them using her strongest mode and top attack cuz if she does that from the start there’s prob no chance for them to last long.
who earns 2 bil from losing