General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
I guess Blackbeard will more likely get some ancient weapon or maybe attack marines or something like that which will make his bounty go higher than post-wano luffy

I dont like the idea of shanks being killed
Yeah, it’s kinda seem as a definite thing that soon we gonna see BB’s bounty much higher!!
My guess if whatever he does is a major thing then I would say 4.8B ~ 5.1B

H

humanbeing

Yeah, it’s kinda seem as a definite thing that soon we gonna see BB’s bounty much higher!!
My guess if whatever he does is a major thing then I would say 4.8B ~ 5.1B
to be honest i think Shirahoshi might be the one who gets caught by BB.

doubt that he was talking about a thing , something the marines wants as well, the might be the national treasure of Mary Geoise as well.
I doubt he’s going to engage in a full on war with mariejoa right now. And he just said he won’t let it fall in the marines hands which means it’s something up for grabs. My moneys on devil fruit and lackeys because it’s strange timing that this started after the Warlords were disbanded

S

stealthblack

Oda followed a pattern for bounties for 25 years.

Luffy got first bounty ahead of others, but zoro first bounty was above the first bounty of luffy. zoro got his bounties ahead of sanji, but sanji's bounties were ahead of zoro's same number bounty:

77>60>30
177>120>100
330>320>300

but now zoro and sanji will get the sam number bounty, as in the 4th bounty after wano, so if it follows same pattern since ever, sanji's 4th bounty will be bigger then zoro's 4th bounty, as in sanji's bounty after wano will be bigger then zoro's bounty after wano. or maybe sanji doesn't get a bounty at all

Last edited by a moderator:
I really hope that Oda would not prove a static man in this. Bounties should not be meant to follow specific patterns if the arc is not linear to the previous expectations. That would be counterintuitive too after all I mean.

I predict all of the grand fleet will get a 100 mil bump because of the straw hats actions in wano
Post automatically merged:

king’s bounty:
1,633,000,000 or 1,603,000,000

Last edited:
As they didn’t participate in the arc there’s no reason for them to have a raise.
Nami, brook, and chopper didn’t participate in dressrosa but they got a raise. The counter to this is only luffy, capone and Sanji + germa got raises but I’d counter that by saying Luffy will be the biggest threat from the pirates side to the wg outside of BlackBeard post wano so I don’t think it’s farfetched his fleet gets bounty raises