General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
Gag to serious attack means Nami is stronger than Zoro then since she beat him up daily. Also there are no sneak attacks like that, it's called speed like Kizaru.
It was a serious attack, Chopper was mad becuase he used his medical knowledge to harm others. And it was indeed a sneak attack because Queen wasn't even paying attention to Sanji, only to Chopper. Mf doesn't even know what sneak attack means lol.
Press X to doubt:

Call me when Zoro's father raises Zoro's own bounty. And your point is useless becuase everyone get's a bounty raise becuse of Luffy.

It was a serious attack, Chopper was mad becuase he used his medical knowledge to harm others. And it was indeed a sneak attack because Queen wasn't even paying attention to Sanji, only to Chopper. Mf doesn't even know what sneak attack means lol.

Press X to doubt:

Call me when Zoro's father raises Zoro's own bounty. And your point is useless becuase everyone get's a bounty raise becuse of Luffy.
Nah it was gag. Sanji did the serious attack. Chopper stated he can't harm Queen afterwards, so again it was a gag. Queen got learn to be detecting things as if someone out-speed you, it's not sneak attack.

Zoro got his bounty raises through Doffy's fight if I recalled since Luffy made the most impact beating Doflamingo unlike him beating someone of 99 million beri who he has higher bounty over already.

Zoro got his bounty raises through Doffy's fight if I recalled since Luffy made the most impact beating Doflamingo unlike him beating someone of 99 million beri who he has higher bounty over already.
What are you talking about? Zoro got his bounty raise thru Doffy's fight? When did he even fight Doffy? And once again, we are speaking about Sanji getting a bigger bounty because of his father. Don't dodge the facts because you can't.
Nah it was gag. Sanji did the serious attack. Chopper stated he can't harm Queen afterwards, so again it was a gag. Queen got learn to be detecting things as if someone out-speed you, it's not sneak attack.
Chopper barely did dmg and that's true but Sanji doing a sneak attack is also facts. A speed blitz happens when you are so fast that even tho the opponent is looking at you, he can't react to your attack. It's basically that you don't have time to react to an attack even tho you saw said attack coming at you. How is Queen going to react to Sanji if he is paying attention to Chopper? You are very delusional.

What are you talking about? Zoro got his bounty raise thru Doffy's fight? When did he even fight Doffy? And once again, we are speaking about Sanji getting a bigger bounty because of his father. Don't dodge the facts because you can't.

Chopper barely did dmg and that's true but Sanji doing a sneak attack is also facts. A speed blitz happens when you are so fast that even tho the opponent is looking at you, he can't react to your attack. It's basically that you don't have time to react to an attack even tho you saw said attack coming at you. How is Queen going to react to Sanji if he is paying attention to Chopper? You are very delusional.
Yep, implied more from that than beating 99 million Beri guy. Pica had that bounty, so you can't say it came from the fight. It had to be more from Luffy on Doffy's side.

Chopper didn't damage. Stop using a gag as feats or going to use Nami as feats on Zoro beating him when talking to you. Sanji uses speed like Kizaru, and Queen should be aware when your fighting in a war. You have to expect fighting enemies. That is feat on Sanji still. Your delusional for denying this.

Yep, implied more from that than beating 99 million Beri guy. Pica had that bounty, so you can't say it came from the fight. It had to be more from Luffy on Doffy's side.
As I said, everyone got clout from Luffy's fight. Everyone that was on said war and did something big enough got a 50M extra bounty. What I am speaking is Sanji getting a bounty raise because of his father.
Sanji uses speed like Kizaru, and Queen should be aware when your fighting in a war. You have to expect fighting enemies. That is feat on Sanji still. Your delusional for denying this.
Attacking someone from behind that isn't paying attention to you doesn't count as a speed blitz. And don't use the war shit because in a war you can't be aware of thousands of enemies. It's simple, was Queen paying attention to Sanji? No, he wasn't. Conclusion: he didn't speed blitz Queen because you can't speed blitz someone that isn't even paying attention to you. And even if it was a sb, the damage was close to non-existent.

As I said, everyone got clout from Luffy's fight. Everyone that was on said war and did something big enough got a 50M extra bounty. What I am speaking is Sanji getting a bounty raise because of his father.

Attacking someone from behind that isn't paying attention to you doesn't count as a speed blitz. And don't use the war shit because in a war you can't be aware of thousands of enemies. It's simple, was Queen paying attention to Sanji? No, he wasn't. Conclusion: he didn't speed blitz Queen because you can't speed blitz someone that isn't even paying attention to you. And even if it was a sb, the damage was close to non-existent.
I know, saying same can be said for Zoro, so are you saying Zoro isn't strong on his side given it's clear Luffy help raised bounty for him, not more on him?

It was side of his head, not back of his head, so nah it was in his line of vision and he could have detect. It is big feat for him and denying it is biased, bruh.

Again more on you as we can say same on Kizaru on enemies he attacks who couldn't pay attention to him or his speed. Again on the enemy, not you.

I know, saying same can be said for Zoro, so are you saying Zoro isn't strong on his side given it's clear Luffy help raised bounty for him, not more on him?

It was side of his head, not back of his head, so nah it was in his line of vision and he could have detect. It is big feat for him and denying it is biased, bruh.

Again more on you as we can say same on Kizaru on enemies he attacks who couldn't pay attention to him or his speed. Again on the enemy, not you.
Zoro helped Luffy as well. More than Luffy himself ever helped Zoro.

You should re read Thriller Bark.

Luffy helped everyone to get their own bounty. Just like his crewmates who also helped him to increase his bounty and notoriety. Judge only helped his son, twice. So you could add 1 extra arc only for him, Luffy's help and his father's help twice and he is still above Zoro by 10M. Just imagine Zoro having a good father like Judge, who raises his son's bounty for free.
Post automatically merged:

Side head or back of the head, my point still stands. He was on a 1v1 with Chopper paying attention only to Chopper. And even if you say it is a big feat then ok. He speed blitzed a YC2 and even tho he landed a clean hit, he barely did any damage. Why bringing Kizaru tho? I wasn't even speking about him, you are so isecure that you need to bring other characters? And since I didn't say that Kizaru was a speed blitz you can't rlly use that argument against me.

Last edited:
Zoro helped Luffy as well. More than Luffy himself ever helped Zoro.

You should re read Thriller Bark.
Nah, Zoro got helped more on his side while Luffy could handle himself more.

No thanks, I know the canon. You should try it.
Luffy helped everyone to get their own bounty. Judge only helped his son, twice. So you could add 1 extra arc only for him, Luffy's help and his father's help twice and he is still above Zoro by 10M. Just imagine Zoro having a good father like Judge, who raises his son's bounty for free.

Side head or back of the head, my point still stands. He was on a 1v1 with Chopper paying attention only to Chopper. And even if you say it is a big feat then ok. He speed blitzed a YC2 and even tho he landed a clean hit, he barely did any damage. Why bringing Kizaru tho? I wasn't even speking about him, you are so isecure that you need to bring other characters? And since I didn't say that Kizaru was a speed blitz you can't rlly use that argument against me.
Again you prove my point that Zoro didn't earned his either if we going by your logic. Should we say Zoro isn't strong for that? No. Same with Sanji, but he does have power to back his bounty and it is true.

Nah, side of the head you can see coming. It's on Queen more, not Sanji. Denying it is dumb and doesn't make sense to begin with. Kizaru have done similiar or same feats, so by your logic he been cheap shotting when reality he outspeed you. That is the truth and your acting insecure over it.

Again you prove my point that Zoro didn't earned his either if we going by your logic. Should we say Zoro isn't strong for that? No. Same with Sanji, but he does have power to back his bounty and it is true.
No one rlly got their own bounty. Everyone got some help. My point is that he required from Judge's help just to keep a decent bounty. So we have 1 entire arc for him+Luffy's help+Judge's help (x2) just to end up with 10M berries more.

Nah, side of the head you can see coming. It's on Queen more, not Sanji. Denying it is dumb and doesn't make sense to begin with. Kizaru have done similiar or same feats, so by your logic he been cheap shotting when reality he outspeed you. That is the truth and your acting insecure over it.
As I said, Queen wasn't paying attention to Sanji and that's a fact. And even if Sanji managed to SB him, the damage is still non-exisntent. If you count that as speed blitz then I am expecting Sanji to dodge every attack from Queen and land every attack, if he doesn't then it basically means that he didn't blitz anyone.

No one rlly got their own bounty. Everyone got some help. My point is that he required from Judge's help just to keep a decent bounty. So we have 1 entire arc for him+Luffy's help+Judge's help (x2) just to end up with 10M berries more.

As I said, Queen wasn't paying attention to Sanji and that's a fact. And even if Sanji managed to SB him, the damage is still non-exisntent. If you count that as speed blitz then I am expecting Sanji to dodge every attack from Queen and land every attack, if he doesn't then it basically means that he didn't blitz anyone.
Nah, he earned his bounty more times on his own than Judge use since Morgan got display of his power facing BMP to know why he is given bounty. What I am saying is you shouldn't use the logic on that thinking he didn't earned or can't back it up.

Again, that is on Queen, not Sanji if you can't keep up on his speed. Kizaru is same way. Are you saying everything he does is cheap shot? You got learn to detect your enemy especially that was side to his head which his eyes could have seen. That is on yourself, not your opponent.

Nah, he earned his bounty more times on his own than Judge use since Morgan got display of his power facing BMP to know why he is given bounty. What I am saying is you shouldn't use the logic on that thinking he didn't earned or can't back it up.
He got 3 bounties in his entire life. 2 of those 3 were related to his familiy.
Again, that is on Queen, not Sanji if you can't keep up on his speed. Kizaru is same way. Are you saying everything he does is cheap shot? You got learn to detect your enemy especially that was side to his head which his eyes could have seen. That is on yourself, not your opponent.
He wasn't paying attention to Sanji, yeah it was his fault for not being aware of the rest. And since he wasn't aware of it then you can't rlly said that they blitzed him. How are you going to react to something that happens when you are focused on someone else. And well, if he "blitzed" Queen once then he should also blitz him again in his 1v1. If he doesn't manage to blitz him again then it basically means that a Queen that is paying attention to Sanji wouldn't allow said "blitz" to happen. And once agaim, we are speaking about Sanji and Queen, you should stop brining Kizaru in this argument because it is pointless. And even if you bring him, everytime that he blitzed somone, said person was fully aware that Kizaru was coming after him, unlike Queen.

Be honest man, do you seriously believe that Sanji deserved an highter bounty than Zoro if this was a power level thing?

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer
If Sanji does something against CP0 until the end of Wano, his bounty will be very close to Zoro.
Oda can even put a difference of 10 million berries for gag reasons :kayneshrug:

I don’t have a set in stone bounties for SHs post Wano, but this is my speculation for now. Minus Luffy.

Sanji having 1.33B post Wano sounds about right for me. However, when it comes to Zoro I expect 1.6B.

Jinbei could be anywhere from 738M to 938M depending on what he does after fighting WsW.

Mid trio in the high end 300M range.

Nami 266M, Usopp 500M as a gag if it comes true, while Chopper hopefully get a real bounty of at least 150M to 200M.