Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
Now since Yamato joining the strawhats is pretty much confirmed
That means poor jimbe is going to be at best number 5 in terms of bounties

and could potentially be number 7

since robin has a huge chance to have a higher bounty
And usopp always has the potential for a big bounty if only for the lolz

only one arc and he’s already taking a backseat
Being willing to presume Yamato in on par with Jinbe and Ace, whom both had bounties near 500 million, as well as being the daughter of an emperor, trying to take Kaido down alongside Luffy, and knowing all sorts of fighting attacks, I suspect she’d be able to get to at least 500 million within her first year at sea.

Being willing to presume Yamato in on par with Jinbe and Ace, whom both had bounties near 500 million, as well as being the daughter of an emperor, trying to take Kaido down alongside Luffy, and knowing all sorts of fighting attacks, I suspect she’d be able to get to at least 500 million within her first year at sea.
Zoro and sanji are taking 1b commanders
Pretty sure they’re getting 1b+ bounty

I don’t see Yamato far behind them
Actually I think she will also get 1b or something close like 900m

Jimbe has no chance in hell in getting anything close to that

Zoro and sanji are taking 1b commanders
Pretty sure they’re getting 1b+ bounty

I don’t see Yamato far behind them
Actually I think she will also get 1b or something close like 900m

Jimbe has no chance in hell in getting anything close to that
Well he’s at 438 million already, and when it’s discovered that he’s trying to take down an Emperor alongside Luffy, as well as taking down an Emperor’s officer, I imagine Jinbe might get something around 750 million.

The Grandmaster was efficiently taking on an attack channeled by 2 multi billion guys, he deserves so much better than 1 or even 2 billions. Unfortunately bounties don't merely stick to the power level patterns.

What does this mean? Hawkins has the 2nd highest bounty after Apoo (320/350). If Killer beats him that puts him above Hawkins and pretty much all the rest other Supernovas there.

And Hawkins is a special case. He doesn't have a constant level. He can beat YCs given enough lives. Let's see if this battle even finishes.
No disrespect, Hawkins is indeed strong. Saying that everyone put those on 'Yonko lvl' because they were only one the Rooftop when reality being in team fight doesn't make you on or above someone as we see how Killer is facing Hawkins who at best could say he is YC lvl perhaps, not Idk yet really in level of YCs themselves.

No disrespect, Hawkins is indeed strong. Saying that everyone put those on 'Yonko lvl' because they were only one the Rooftop when reality being in team fight doesn't make you on or above someone as we see how Killer is facing Hawkins who at best could say he is YC lvl perhaps, not Idk yet really in level of YCs themselves.
Bro it was 5 v. 2 against 2 Yonkos. In Marineford they were fighting only 1 Whitebeard, and gathered Admirals/Warlords, etc...

Bro it was 5 v. 2 against 2 Yonkos. In Marineford they were fighting only 1 Whitebeard, and gathered Admirals/Warlords, etc...
I know, but still prove my point you shouldn't believe 'Rooftop level' like it makes you on same level as opponent when your teaming up to face one. So which explain why Killer is struggling with facing Hawkins.
Post automatically merged:

sorry but what are you both arguing
About the toxic Head Piece about 'Rooftop level' and it got debunked the moment Killer is facing Hawkins, meaning not everyone is on another level just for teaming in 5 vs 1.

I know, but still prove my point you shouldn't believe 'Rooftop level' like it makes you on same level as opponent when your teaming up to face one. So which explain why Killer is struggling with facing Hawkins.

About the toxic Head Piece about 'Rooftop level' and it got debunked the moment Killer is facing Hawkins, meaning not everyone is on another level just for teaming in 5 vs 1.
Depends on what's intended for Rooftop Level. Yamato may very well rank third on that rooftop had she joined, or fourth. That's still average technically.

"About the toxic Head Piece about 'Rooftop level' and it got debunked the moment Killer is facing Hawkins, meaning not everyone is on another level just for teaming in 5 vs 1."
agreed .

"About the toxic Head Piece about 'Rooftop level' and it got debunked the moment Killer is facing Hawkins, meaning not everyone is on another level just for teaming in 5 vs 1."
agreed .
It's not "debunked". Killer should at the very least be ~ Sanji.

Like I stated Hawkins can easily be YC level, given enough people to back him up. His power is not constant.

If Luffys bounty is indeed higher than Marcos and King is relatively close to Queen then I can imagine it panning out something akin to this

YC1 = 25-30% of captains bounty
Katakuri 1 052 000 000 (24%) of Big Moms 4 388 000 000)
Marco 1 412 000 000 (28% of Whitebeards 5 046 000 000)
King 1 383 000 000 (30 % of Kaidos 4 611 000 000)

First Mate = 55-60% of captains bounty
Rayleigh 3 060 000 000 (55% of Rogers 5,564,800,000)
Beckman 2 226 000 000 (55% of Shanks 4 048 000 000)
Zoro (EoS) 3 393 000 000 (60% of Luffys 5 656 000 000)

If it holds up Sabo and Shilliew should be around 2.5 - 3.5 end of series if they reach the level of first mates to Dragon and Blackbeard (I see it as a level beyond YC1 that only a select few reach). It would hype Beckman as the only subordinate currently above 2B and Rayleigh as the only sub to ever reach 3B+ (as well as WSS Zoro EoS).

Whitebeards previous bounty when under Rocks should be in that region as well but I believe Shiki, BM, Kaido etc didn't reach those heights until they became captains on their own.
Thats pretty good.
I think you could elaborate the goroawase...

It's not "debunked". Killer should at the very least be ~ Sanji.

Like I stated Hawkins can easily be YC level, given enough people to back him up. His power is not constant.
keypoint moe stated
" Killer is facing Hawkins, meaning not everyone is on another level just for teaming in 5 vs 1."
hawkins wasnt on the roof
still on that level

you insist sanji and zoro are neck and neck
implying you think they are on the same level
despite the fact zoro was on the roof and sanji was not
so you agree with moe . whats the issue.

H

humanbeing

After Kaido went and talked about the possibilty that Luffy being Joyboy i would say now his bounty will be at least higher than Kaido maybe around the 5 bln . the WG will realize that Luffy is the current Joyboy and that is the biggest threat for them, that would lead to higher bounties for his crew as well.
and if that was the case I expect Sanji,Yamato and Zoro to get higher bounties that expected they might surpass the 1.5 bln mark for Zoro maybe even the 2 bln.
Kid and Law will have bounties that together are higher than Big Mom's if they defeats her.
Nami , Usopp and Brook will get around 500 mln bounties. I expect Brook and Usopp to get power ups.
Jinbe and Robin might get 1 bln bounties for different reasons. Who's Who might have a very high bounty and maybe part of the CP-0 and Robin is a source of danger for the WG anyway.
Franky somewhere around 700 mln bounty.
Chopper it depends on where he get a pet bounty again.If yes then 1000 bounty if No and he gets a real bounty he could get 300 mln bounty.

After Kaido went and talked about the possibilty that Luffy being Joyboy i would say now his bounty will be at least higher than Kaido maybe around the 5 bln . the WG will realize that Luffy is the current Joyboy and that is the biggest threat for them, that would lead to higher bounties for his crew as well.
and if that was the case I expect Sanji,Yamato and Zoro to get higher bounties that expected they might surpass the 1.5 bln mark for Zoro maybe even the 2 bln.
Kid and Law will have bounties that together are higher than Big Mom's if they defeats her.
Nami , Usopp and Brook will get around 500 mln bounties. I expect Brook and Usopp to get power ups.
Jinbe and Robin might get 1 bln bounties for different reasons. Who's Who might have a very high bounty and maybe part of the CP-0 and Robin is a source of danger for the WG anyway.
Franky somewhere around 700 mln bounty.
Chopper it depends on where he get a pet bounty again.If yes then 1000 bounty if No and he gets a real bounty he could get 300 mln bounty.
5 bil before taking on bb is ridiculous imo