General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
The problem is that I Don't see the Flying Six having smaller bounties than their Big Mom counterparts given that The Calamities and Kaido have a huge bounty gap between them and their peers.

I mean , People were predicting Izo would have a 300 million bounty and look how he had a 500+ million bounty. I wouldn't be surprised if that's the case for most Whitebeard Commanders

The arguement of "I can't see the Middle Trio having a bounty that high" just feels like people getting icky about The Strawhats growth rather than internal story logic
Yeah, but its worth noting that the Whitebeard pirates were a considerably more elite crew than Kaido's in a lot of ways.

I think we'll see, but considering the bounties of some of the members of the worst generation, I don't see the mid trio all leap frogging dramatically above all of them to have bounties as large as Kidd or Law currently.

Yeah, but its worth noting that the Whitebeard pirates were a considerably more elite crew than Kaido's in a lot of ways.

I think we'll see, but considering the bounties of some of the members of the worst generation, I don't see the mid trio all leap frogging dramatically above all of them to have bounties as large as Kidd or Law currently.
Kidd and Law's Bounties will get bigger

And like I said, the Post WCI bounties are more or less an exception to the rule when it comes to Strawhat bounty dynamics. In general Zoro is never too far away from Luffy, and Franky and Co are almost always 15%+ of Luffy's bounty

For the important characters:
Luffy: 3-3.5B+, he is not getting close to Shanks yet.
Zoro: 1.5B+, defeating King and maybe doing something extra to Kaido should give Zoro that bounty.
Sanji: 1B+, looks like defeating Queen is the only thing that Sanji will do in this arc, and since Judge isn't here to inflate his bounty he is not getting way past that.
Jinbei: 750+M sounds good enough.
Inflating Luffy's or Zoro's bounty would probably inflate the bounty of the SHs too.

luffy 3-4 billion over
Zoro 1.35 billion over
Sanji 1 billion over
Jimbe 800-900 mil
Franky 500 mil over
Robin 350 mil over
Brook 250-300 mil over
Nami 100 mil over
Ussop (if Soge king moment) 500mil over
Chopper.. 150-200 belli

Kidd and Law's Bounties will get bigger

And like I said, the Post WCI bounties are more or less an exception to the rule when it comes to Strawhat bounty dynamics. In general Zoro is never too far away from Luffy, and Franky and Co are almost always 15%+ of Luffy's bounty
Yeah, they will all get bigger bounties, and I'm not arguing that Zoro and Sanji's bounties got become dramatically bigger, probably going over a billion, but I think that 300-400 million is just a more likely and respectable target for the bounties of the mid trio who took on the tobi roppo.

The problem is that I Don't see the Flying Six having smaller bounties than their Big Mom counterparts given that The Calamities and Kaido have a huge bounty gap between them and their peers.

I mean , People were predicting Izo would have a 300 million bounty and look how he had a 500+ million bounty. I wouldn't be surprised if that's the case for most Whitebeard Commanders

The arguement of "I can't see the Middle Trio having a bounty that high" just feels like people getting icky about The Strawhats growth rather than internal story logic
The thing is SHs and mid trio explicitly just entered the yonko crew level. For them to jump to bounties of YCs(Cracker, Ace and a former YC Snack) doesn’t add up… we are yet to be in the end game bounties. If this is their bounties now then how much are they worth by the end?

How does "The 10 billion bounty crew" sound? It's way to much in my eyes but might be possible if Oda decides to go that route. I imagine the bounties would be something like this

Luffy 4 B (+2.5)
Zoro 1.820 B (+1.5)
Sanji 1.33 B (+1)
Robin 1.130 (+1)
Jinbei 938 (+500)
Franky 594 (+500)
Brook 283 (+150)
Usopp 250 (+50)
Chopper 150 (+150)
Nami 116 (+50)

Crew total: 10.511B

This might the real testimony of what a true yonko crew is = top 10 is worth 10B+. Kaidos, Big Moms and WB crews all have/had top 10 = 10B+.

Luffy - Took down Kaido with help, new yonko just below Shanks bounty
Zoro - Took down King and fought Kaido, Vice captain just below Beckmanns bounty
Sanji - Took down Queen
Robin - Took down Black Maria + able to read poneglyphs
Jinbei - Took down Who's Who and joined SHP
Franky - Took down Sasaki and gained Vegapunks laser
Brook - Battle prowess
Usopp - Barely did anything of note
Chopper - Battle prowess
Nami - Barely did anything of note

How does "The 10 billion bounty crew" sound? It's way to much in my eyes but might be possible if Oda decides to go that route. I imagine the bounties would be something like this

Luffy 4 B (+2.5)
Zoro 1.820 B (+1.5)
Sanji 1.33 B (+1)
Robin 1.130 (+1)
Jinbei 938 (+500)
Franky 594 (+500)
Brook 283 (+150)
Usopp 250 (+50)
Chopper 150 (+150)
Nami 116 (+50)

Crew total: 10.511B

This might the real testimony of what a true yonko crew is = top 10 is worth 10B+. Kaidos, Big Moms and WB crews all have/had top 10 = 10B+.

Luffy - Took down Kaido with help, new yonko just below Shanks bounty
Zoro - Took down King and fought Kaido, Vice captain just below Beckmanns bounty
Sanji - Took down Queen
Robin - Took down Black Maria + able to read poneglyphs
Jinbei - Took down Who's Who and joined SHP
Franky - Took down Sasaki and gained Vegapunks laser
Brook - Battle prowess
Usopp - Barely did anything of note
Chopper - Battle prowess
Nami - Barely did anything of note
Lower a little bit Robin's bounty and I see it.

Lower a little bit Robin's bounty and I see it.
Luffy 4 B (+2.5)
Zoro 1.820 B (+1.5)
Sanji 1.33 B (+1)
Jinbei 938 (+500)
Robin 630 (+500)
Franky 594 (+500)
Brook 283 (+150)
Usopp 250 (+50)
Chopper 150 (+150)
Nami 116 (+50)

Crew total: 10.011B

Why not. Actually fits better with her, Jinbei and Franky all getting 500+ for defeating Tobi Roppo + doing something else (joining SHP, reading poneglyphs, acquiring WG Vegapunk weapons).

Luffy 4 B (+2.5)
Zoro 1.820 B (+1.5)
Sanji 1.33 B (+1)
Jinbei 938 (+500)
Robin 630 (+500)
Franky 594 (+500)
Brook 283 (+150)
Usopp 250 (+50)
Chopper 150 (+150)
Nami 116 (+50)

Crew total: 10.011B

Why not. Actually fits better with her, Jinbei and Franky all getting 500+ for defeating Tobi Roppo + doing something else (joining SHP, reading poneglyphs, acquiring WG Vegapunk weapons).
Definetly see that. Even tho she is able to read te Pony and she defeated BM a 1B increase is too much imo.
I might still have a problem with Luffy's bounty being that high tho.

Definetly see that. Even tho she is able to read te Pony and she defeated BM a 1B increase is too much imo.
I might still have a problem with Luffy's bounty being that high tho.
Yeah, it's ridiculous for me as well when scrubs like Coribou and Bellamy has 190 and 195 while a true threat like Killer is stuck at 200. Imagine Usopp (200) vs Killer. They're not even remotely on the same level. Bounty inflation...

Regarding Robin i think she shouldn't get more than 150-200 for defeating BM, i have Sai, Bartolomeo and Cavendish above BM. It's the fact Robin is the only known character that can read poneglyphs that makes me believe she deserves a higher bounty. It's a requirement in order to reach Raftel so sooner or later Kaido, BM, BB or WG will come for her seeing as Luffy has 3 road poneglyphs.

Yeah, it's ridiculous for me as well when scrubs like Coribou and Bellamy has 190 and 195 while a true threat like Killer is stuck at 200. Imagine Usopp (200) vs Killer. They're not even remotely on the same level. Bounty inflation...

Regarding Robin i think she shouldn't get more than 150-200 for defeating BM, i have Sai, Bartolomeo and Cavendish above BM. It's the fact Robin is the only known character that can read poneglyphs that makes me believe she deserves a higher bounty. It's a requirement in order to reach Raftel so sooner or later Kaido, BM, BB or WG will come for her seeing as Luffy has 3 road poneglyphs.
650> should be enough but she doesn't deserve 1B imo.
And regarding Luffy he should probably get 3.5B or something like that

650> should be enough but she doesn't deserve 1B imo.
And regarding Luffy he should probably get 3.5B or something like that
In my opinion Robin deserves 10B. She is the One key we know of that can enable a yonko to reach Raftel and learn of the void century. Regarding

Luffy, yeah, power wise he is below the other yonko but he is by far the most active yonko who directly attacks WG, Marines, Yonko, Schichibukai, Kingdoms. Not even Blackbeard is as destructive as Luffy. It's like yeah, China, Russia and US are the yonko but Luffy is like ("a good") ISIS, he attacks institutions all over the world again and again and again steadily growing stronger by the minute.

In my opinion Robin deserves 10B. She is the One key we know of that can enable a yonko to reach Raftel and learn of the void century. Regarding

Luffy, yeah, power wise he is below the other yonko but he is by far the most active yonko who directly attacks WG, Marines, Yonko, Schichibukai, Kingdoms. Not even Blackbeard is as destructive as Luffy. It's like yeah, China, Russia and US are the yonko but Luffy is like ("a good") ISIS, he attacks institutions all over the world again and again and again steadily growing stronger by the minute.
Yeah but I can't see him meeting Shanks with the same bounty.