General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
He can’t get 2 bounty increase before his fight with luffy he only gets one
That’s unknown. I doubt whatever BB does is better than defeating an alliance of two yonko. So an increase of over 3B doesn’t feel right for him. Unless BB does few major things back to back which result to over 5B bounty.
Post automatically merged:

BB Final bounty could be anywhere from 5b to 6b

I think he’s surpassing WB’s bounty for sure
But with Roger I think its 50/50
I honestly don’t want to see anyone with a 6B bounty. I hope Luffy’s final bounty is 5.6B and that it’s the highest bounty there is while BB is between WB and Roger.

Last edited:
Do you see Zoro venturing into the 2B realm under specific favourable circumstances regarding his upcoming feats?
Not really. Even if Zoro kills kaido(doubt it), I think he will have a bounty lower than 2B. The WG isn't dumb. They will know that Luffy was the one who did most of the fighting and Zoro only landed the final blow.

Not really. Even if Zoro kills kaido(doubt it), I think he will have a bounty lower than 2B. The WG isn't dumb. They will know that Luffy was the one who did most of the fighting and Zoro only landed the final blow.
What if ZDK also comes into place? :zosmug:Would that shift your mind in the slightest my friend?

IT: I have several compelling reasons to believe that ZKK is almost certainly occurring, and about the other, well, there are some robust chances either funnily.

What if ZDK also comes into place? :zosmug:Would that shift your mind in the slightest my friend?

IT: I have several compelling reasons to believe that ZKK is almost certainly occurring, and about the other, well, there are some robust chances either funnily.
ZDK will not happen bro.
hypothetically if it were to happen then yeah Zoro would be the one getting the 2B-3B bounty instead of luffy.

ZDK will not happen bro.
hypothetically if it were to happen then yeah Zoro would be the one getting the 2B-3B bounty instead of luffy.
I'm trustful in that Yamato will likely help out Luffy therefore the "I got this" wording is losing significance over and over and Zoro might tag along as well once King is dealt with.

Bounty post-wano
Luffy - 3 billion
Zoro - 1.2 billion
Sanji - 900 million - 1 billion
Yamato - 700 million
Jinbe - 600 million
Robin - 500 million
Franky - 400 million
Brook - 400 million
Usopp - 300 million
Nami - 200 million
Chopper - 1000

Since the new reverie cards are going to give us the bounties for the flying six and King, here's a post I made about the potential overall bounty of the beast pirates.

I think it would go something like this.

Kaido - 4.6111 billion
King - 1-1.5 billion(estimate)
Queen - 1.32 billion
Jack - 1 billion
Apoo - 350 million
Hawkins - 320 million

FLYING SIX
Drake -222?(minimun) 300 - 600 (estimate)
Who's Who -300-600 mil(estimate)
Ulti - 300 - 600 mil(estimate)
Sasaki - 300 - 600 mil(estimate)
Page One- 300 - 600(estimate)
Black Maria - 300 - 600(estimate)

Confirmed minimun

4.6111 billion + 1.32 billion + 1 Billion + 1 Billion(King) + 350 million + 320 million + 222 million = 8823.1 billion
(Plus 300 million times 5 for each of the other tobi roppo) = 10323.1 billion

If the numbers also recieve a bounty, I could see it going into the 11 billion range, but currently, it looks like the bounty of the Beast pirates will probably end up in the 10 billion range, unless its a lot higher than expected.

I'd say 300 mil for each flying six is fair, and that King would be at least worth 1.3 billion +.

No ideas what the bounties for the numbers would be, if they even recieved bounties. Guess we'll find out.