General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
Marines r gonna see Kaido got a new scar and think nothing of it?
the only reason they won't realize it is from zoro is if they think that oden has been reborn and would have to reissue the bounty for oden. ~2B or so LOL
Post automatically merged:

I seriously hope that no F6 is enrolled with just 300, that would look kinda miserable in my personal view.
all except for black maria i would agree with you.

Zoro 1.4 billion
Sanji 1.4 billion
:lulz::lulz::lulz:

My predictions for the next vivrecard set:
King 1.4-1.6B
WsW 470mio
Sasaki 455mio
Drake 400mio
BM 390mio
Ulti 370mio
Pageone 350mio

Shanks top three:
BenBeckman 1.8-2B
Lucky Roo 1.6-1.7B
Yasopp 1.4-1.5B

My predictions for the next vivrecard set:
King 1.4-1.6B
WsW 470mio
Sasaki 455mio
Drake 400mio
BM 390mio
Ulti 370mio
Pageone 350mio

Shanks top three:
BenBeckman 1.8-2B
Lucky Roo 1.6-1.7B
Yasopp 1.4-1.5B
I wonder if there will be any bounties for the numbers(even just like the yeti cool brothers).

But yeah, 300 mil range for Flying six makes sense. I could maybe see something in the low 500 mils, but I don't see anything beyond that personally.

I don't think the flying six are going to have bounties higher than sabo.

It would be really funny if we found out that Who's Who has a fairly mid bounty.(I think there are far justifications for his being higher though considering his former CP9 status)

I wonder if there will be any bounties for the numbers(even just like the yeti cool brothers).

But yeah, 300 mil range for Flying six makes sense. I could maybe see something in the low 500 mils, but I don't see anything beyond that personally.

I don't think the flying six are going to have bounties higher than sabo.
Me too, I though if WsW and Sasaki show up awakening, I could imagine them having 500-700mio range.
But WsW get mid diffed by Jinbe and I doubt Snack or Perospero would lose mid diff to Jinbe, because that I can´t see them such high in bounty range. I would be surprise if Sasaki and WsW having more then 500mio.

How large was the bounty for the yeti brothers?

Me too, I though if WsW and Sasaki show up awakening, I could imagine them having 500-700mio range.
But WsW get mid diffed by Jinbe and I doubt Snack or Perospero would lose mid diff to Jinbe, because that I can´t see them such high in bounty range. I would be surprise if Sasaki and WsW having more then 500mio.

How large was the bounty for the yeti brothers?
The Yeti cool brothers shared a card I believe and had a combined bounty of 40 million.

So maybe all the numbers will share a card and will have a total bounty thats really big, but its divided per individual number? They probably won't get a bounty at all though.
I think WSW's bounty would probably be influenced by his CP9 status as much as his strength. It would be funny if he ended up in the middle of the pack for the flying six.

I still see Page One having the lowest considering how bullied he was.

Of course, we could be underestimating the flying six a bit, but I don't think we're getting bounties over 600 mil.

At most, I could see the highest of them having a bounty comparable to Izo.

the only reason they won't realize it is from zoro is if they think that oden has been reborn and would have to reissue the bounty for oden. ~2B or so LOL

all except for black maria i would agree with you.

:lulz::lulz::lulz:
Black Maria looks sadistic, so perhaps her bounty is highter than one might expect

It would be really funny if we found out that Who's Who has a fairly mid bounty.(I think there are far justifications for his being higher though considering his former CP9 status)
it seems even cp0 have doubt that is he really is former cp9 member (we know he is but they have doubt) so he probably don't have bounty boost because of that
i think he probably will have higer bounty than jinbe so my guess is 450m-550m

it seems even cp0 have doubt that is he really is former cp9 member (we know he is but they have doubt) so he probably don't have bounty boost because of that
i think he probably will have higer bounty than jinbe so my guess is 450m-550m
Yeah. This is all just speculation. The highest I see the Tobi Roppo having is bounties comparable to Izo.

Yeah. This is all just speculation. The highest I see the Tobi Roppo having is bounties comparable to Izo.
they could have higer bounty but since it's in VC i don't see very high bounty for them most of bounty in VC are disappointing also if they had high bounty it could hype them more honestly revealing bounty in VC for F6 and King is a very bad an shitty move it could hype shs vs f6 fight and make it a little better

they could have higer bounty but since it's in VC i don't see very high bounty for them most of bounty in VC are disappointing also if they had high bounty it could hype them more honestly revealing bounty in VC for F6 and King is a very bad an shitty move it could hype shs vs f6 fight and make it a little better
Well, I think its not really disappointing, as much as we have overly inflated expectations. Stuff like Oars Jr's and Izo's bounties still came as a shock to a lot of us.

I think people just sort of have an inflated expectation of bounties since time skip.

Well, I think its not really disappointing, as much as we have overly inflated expectations. Stuff like Oars Jr's and Izo's bounties still came as a shock to a lot of us.

I think people just sort of have an inflated expectation of bounties since time skip.
im more disappointed that we didn't saw them in manga (for oven daifuku izo marco and now f6 and king) than actual number expect oven and daifuku other bounty was around what i expected

im more disappointed that we didn't saw them in manga (for oven daifuku izo marco and now f6 and king) than actual number expect oven and daifuku other bounty was around what i expected
TBH, people were expecting A LOT higher for Oven and Daifuku, but I think they still got solid bounties.

I think people expected more for Marco as well, but I was actually happy with what he got in the end.

TBH, people were expecting A LOT higher for Oven and Daifuku, but I think they still got solid bounties.

I think people expected more for Marco as well, but I was actually happy with what he got in the end.
yep i personally expected around 500mil for them
for marco i expected around 1.4 bellow 1.5 it wasn't disappointing for me but again he probably didn't get bounty increase after marine ford it would make sense for him to have 1.5B+ if he Actually Become Captain of WBP

yep i personally expected around 500mil for them
for marco i expected around 1.4 bellow 1.5 it wasn't disappointing for me but again he probably didn't get bounty increase after marine ford it would make sense for him to have 1.5B+ if he Actually Become Captain of WBP
Yeah. I was expecting that as well. 300 mil is something that is specifically highlighted by Jinbei as being "big leagues", so I think its acceptable.
Still, 1.374 billion isn't exactly a small bounty. Its not as large as Luffy's current one but its still one of the largest bounties in the entire series.

The wording in the viz makes it sound like bounties don'tn usually increase much after 300 million.

Yeah. I was expecting that as well. 300 mil is something that is specifically highlighted by Jinbei as being "big leagues", so I think its acceptable.
Still, 1.374 billion isn't exactly a small bounty. Its not as large as Luffy's current one but its still one of the largest bounties in the entire series.

The wording in the viz makes it sound like bounties don'tn usually increase much after 300 million.
about this personally i think for established long term pirates (basically not new gens) we have some bounty level like
Below 100m
100m+
300m+
500m+
1b+
1.5b+
i personally think oda will give bounty to character in this range base on how strong they are i don't think there is that much of gap between character that are in same range (for example 100 to 299m - 300 to 499m) if they are more dangerous they will get higer end of the said range but not surpassing that range
normally in manga they make a big deal foe this bounty specially when luffy reached them for example they didn't make that much of big deal of 400m bounty of luffy compare to 100m-300m-500m and 1.5B

yep it's a very high bounty

Last edited: