General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
You mean like how Usopp got a bigger bounty than Sanji after Dressrosa? Sorry for trying to have fun thinking like Oda then.

Also, the joke is that Chopper is the one mainly seen, like by Drake, of being a bigger threat than Sanji because of what he saw do to Queen, and that Sanji comedically not only gets a lower bounty than Zoro again, but that he also gets a bounty lower than Chopper.

Post automatically merged:

Well, God Usopp did mainly beat two of the Flying Six after all. ;)
Usopp got a bigger bounty when Sanji wasn't there, why would he get a bigger bounty now that Sanji is soloing a Calamity while Usopp is doing pratically nothing ?

If Drake saw Chopper slap Queen then it's safe to assume he saw what happened afterwards, which means he probably saw Chopper getting beaten up by Queen and saved by Sanji. Besides there's also the CP-0 that can apparently see everything.

Oda never gave ridiculously low bounties to Sanji for comedic effect. He only gives him stupid bounty pictures, that's his way of screwing with the character. He won't change that now all of a sudden in the final stages of the story after a battle against 2 Yonko.

I don't get why such an unnecessarily complicated theory about bounty raises would amount to thinking like Oda. When did he follow such a pattern earlier ?

Usopp got a bigger bounty when Sanji wasn't there, why would he get a bigger bounty now that Sanji is soloing a Calamity while Usopp is doing pratically nothing ?

If Drake saw Chopper slap Queen then it's safe to assume he saw what happened afterwards, which means he probably saw Chopper getting beaten up by Queen and saved by Sanji. Besides there's also the CP-0 that can apparently see everything.

Oda never gave ridiculously low bounties to Sanji for comedic effect. He only gives him stupid bounty pictures, that's his way of screwing with the character. He won't change that now all of a sudden in the final stages of the story after a battle against 2 Yonko.

I don't get why such an unnecessarily complicated theory about bounty raises would amount to thinking like Oda. When did he follow such a pattern earlier ?
He is clearly a troll lol

Well his bounty was frozen though. Might have gone well past that had his underworld connections been known beforehand.
What does it matter? He said "since all enemies had higher bounties than Luffy [...]" - but Doffy didn't. He also mentioned caeser being an exception aswell with his 300mil. So if there are already 2 main enemies who had lower bounties than Luffy when they got defeated by him, it's not really a pattern that Oda follows strictly.

Overall, all arcs so far have been SH 'invading' enemies territories and their crews respective versus always had higher bounties/formidable than SH.
So, in case of SH vs BB, I do wonder if Oda ever plan for the other way around which is BB attacking SH at SH ground and BB Crew bounties lower than SH Crew.

Overall, all arcs so far have been SH 'invading' enemies territories and their crews respective versus always had higher bounties/formidable than SH.
So, in case of SH vs BB, I do wonder if Oda ever plan for the other way around which is BB attacking SH at SH ground and BB Crew bounties lower than SH Crew.
I hate this theory cause I personally don't want it to happen but maybe Blackbeard destroys the Red Haired Pirates and gets a bounty increase.

Let's talk about bounty gags... Which gags do you think should end?

IMO (realistically):
  • Chopper's extremely low bounty...
  • Franky's bounty falling short into a "standard" amount...
  • Sanji's "undeserving" bounty...
Yes, Chopper's gag is getting old and stopped making sense at this point, it's time for him to get a real bounty which I think he'll get because he cured Queen's virus.

Sanji deserves a badass picture for once, not another goofy one. I think he will finally get one but Oda will use a new gag to mess with him, that's always how he proceeds.

- gets finally a new bounty after Enies Lobby --> dumb picture of Duval
- gets finally a picture of his own face after Dressrosa --> goofy face with big nose and heart eyes
- finally surpasses Zoro's bounty --> gets his family name he despises on it

This time I expect a picture of him wearing the RS, with maybe even Stealth Black written on the poster. That will look badass but annoy the hell out of Sanji.

Let's talk about bounty gags... Which gags do you think should end?

IMO (realistically):
  • Chopper's extremely low bounty...
  • Franky's bounty falling short into a "standard" amount...
  • Sanji's "undeserving" bounty...
Choppers bounty thing should end now that Drake witnessed first hand his capabilities. Even though he lost, he’s shown that he’s not a pet but a crew mate.

Frankys bounty isn’t a gag?

Sanjis next bounty is going to be huge because of the accolades CP0 and Drake are witnessing. Besides Sanjis gag has always been that his bounty poster never properly showed who he is. First it got the picture wrong, then didn’t have his name, and now it thinks he’s a part of germa. That gag wil probably end.

The only gag that should stay imo is the Brook not getting a poster and them just using the concert poster

Usopp getting a fucking huge bounty for doing jack shit.
Sanji deserves a badass picture for once
Those 2, I don't think Oda's gonna change... Usopp always gets hilariously high bounty because WG believes that he really is a threat, this gag was even applied by Doffy, a character who never had a funny moment, and gave Usopp the highest Birdcage bounty... Sanji, yes, I can see a Stealth Black photo but I doubt he would look cool in that photo... But at least this time, the bounty he'll be getting is an amount he deserves (unlike the 330M which he only got without his own feats)...

Chopper will most likely get a serious bounty this time.

I doubt his feats against Queen were left unnoticed this time.
Yes, Chopper's gag is getting old and stopped making sense at this point, it's time for him to get a real bounty which I think he'll get because he cured Queen's virus.
Choppers bounty thing should end now that Drake witnessed first hand his capabilities. Even though he lost, he’s shown that he’s not a pet but a crew mate.
I agree... Drake should be enough... But looking at how Oda rolls these days, I can see him not removing that gag in any means...

Frankys bounty isn’t a gag?
The amount is a gag... He's one of the Dressrosa SHs who deserved more than 100M (beat Senor, destroyed SMILE factory, held off a VA + other Donquixote Pirates members, one of the main Birdcage stoppers) but he only got a mandatory increase...

The only gag that should stay imo is the Brook not getting a poster and them just using the concert poster
I can't see this changing as well, unless Brook will have a new concert poster in a WG-recognized country...

Those 2, I don't think Oda's gonna change... Usopp always gets hilariously high bounty because WG believes that he really is a threat, this gag was even applied by Doffy, a character who never had a funny moment, and gave Usopp the highest Birdcage bounty... Sanji, yes, I can see a Stealth Black photo but I doubt he would look cool in that photo... But at least this time, the bounty he'll be getting is an amount he deserves (unlike the 330M which he only got without his own feats)...
In Dressrosa it at least made sense because he actually sort of did the thing that everyone claims he did(ie, taking down Sugar). He isn't taking false credit for anything, its just that it was done in an underhanded manner. In Wano, he hasn't done shit. He is just blatantly lying about his accomplishments for things that other characters deserve credit for. If Ulti and Page One get up, even half dead, and Usopp beats them, then I'd be fine with him getting a huge bounty. Him just not beating them at all, and getting the bounty for beating them doesn't sit right with me.

Chopper will get a real bounty after wano. I have a theory on all but I wanted see the reaction. About a year before dressrosa ended I made a theory on Usopp bounty. Oda loves his puns, connections, etc. Usopp lied about having luffy bounty and was in luffy first wanted poster. Oda in return have Usopp a 30 million bounty. Usopp saw dorry and brogy as heroes , they're combined bounty is 200,000,000 together. Once they called Usopp a god. God Enel had a 200,000,000 volt attack.

After the introduction of the minks having a real bounty that means chopper will have a real on as well. Keep in mind Bepo current bounty is 500 and he is considered a pet. Pedro bounty is 382 million and Pekoms is 330 million. Bepo might get Zepo old bounty in memory of his brother.

Chopper will have 141,000,000 bounty. 141 is Dr. Kureha age and 141 is the chapter Hiriluk was introduced. Both of these characters are very close to chopper. Foster mom and dad. It is also below page 1 bounty of 290 million and X drake bounty of 222 million. Chopper is not more of a threat than either character nor is he more powerful, notorious. His fights so far have been stalling queen but no 1v1.

Chopper can have a 100 million or 101 million bounty. Chopper DF is hito hito no mi using number theory that means 1,10 represents chopper. Hito means 1, to means 10. On drum island their are the isshi-100 under dr.kureha. Who knows if she is included in this number. If she is not that means that she is part of the 101 best doctors. If she is that means Hiriluk is the 101 best doctors in chopper heart. Just like luffy got said that his bounty went down by missing zeros. Chopper will get happy that his bounty is added zeroes. Just like Usopp got Luffy bounty, Chopper will get luffy second bounty. They are the younger brother trio and silly trio. It can also be a reference to sogeking 100 shots, 100 hits in the sogeking song.

Chopper not exceeding 200 million is not a bad thing. Plenty of strong people like Urouge, Bonney, Mont Dor, Bellamy have less than 200 million. I know that Usopp bounty is the same as killer but that is based on fame vs strength.

I think Chopper will always have the lowest bounty in the crew. He's a doctor and is seen as the cute one.

Chopper real bounty will be the largest percentage increase thus far.

So I believe that chopper will either be 141 million, 101 million, or 100 million based on personal connections with Kureha, Hiriluk, Usopp, Luffy.