General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
its not hating yamato sir/mam
its asking what justifies that bounty

yonko child ?
katakuri is as well and has less plus is her(big mom) top commander and righthand
now ask yourself why yamato should have that without a step outside of the island
thats just not how things go imo
Sir is fine.

Katakuri's bounty is all about one-upping Luffy. 57>56="Gomu". Oda loves using numbers this way.

• In Roger's bounty of 5,564,800,000, the 6-4-8 can be read as ro-shi-ya (ロシヤ). This could refer to his given name "Roger" (ロジャー Rojā?).
  • Whitebeard's bounty of 5,046,000,000, the 4-6 can be read as shi-ro. 白 (shiro) means "white", which could refer to his epithet, "Whitebeard" (白ひげ Shirohige
  • In Shanks' bounty of 4,048,900,000, the 4-8-9 can be read as shi-ya-ku (シヤク). This could refer to his given name "Shanks" シャンクス Shankusu
  • His bounty (like the other Emperors') also represents a goroawase-type numerical pun: in 4,611,100,000, the digits 110 as the whole number "one-hundred-ten" would be read as "hyakujū" (百十?), making it homophonous with the "Beasts" (百獣 Hyakujū?) part of Kaidou's epithet
  • Big Mom's bounty of 4,388,000,000, the 8-8 can be reads as ha-ha. 母 (haha) means "mother", which could refer to her epithet, "Big Mom" (ビッグ・マム Biggu Mamu

I'm not using Katakuri's bounty as reference for Yamato. I'm basing Yamato's bounty is halfway between Jack & Queen AND also approximate combined bounty of Luffy's brothers Ace & Sabo

Kid was higher Initially. He was higher again Post TS. Law only surpassed him after Dressrosa when he was rotting in Kaido's prison. Kid won't stay behind him now for the same reason Zoro won't stay behind Sanji. He has also been taking advantage to make Law look like his support. I think Law is way more deadly, but perception is key here.

Why ya'll hate Yamato? Honestly I could have gone higher but I wanted a bounty rooted with more significance than power level.

Too high. Teach is a GOAT.
Yamato has Yet to do anything worthy of such a bounty. It’s not hate it’s being realistic.

Katakuri - Son of Big Mom - Claimed to be invincible by the crew - Been a pirate for as long as he’s been alive - 1.057 million

King - Last survivor of a wanted race - is a calamity known for causing destruction by wildfires - been a pirate for 30+ years - 1.39

Queen - Has knowledge of dangerous science - is a calamity known for causing destruction by plagues - been a pirate for about 30 years - 1.32

I can go on but billion berry bounties arent just “strong people” with heritage:

Ace - Son of Roger - 2nd division commander - Been a pirate for 2 years ~550 million

Sabo - Dragons number 2 - Been an unknown revolutionary for 10 years - fought an admiral - ~600 million

Yamato’s more likely to be in this range of 600ish million.

And kid and law deserve a bounty around teechs below 2 billion is sad for what they did

Yamato’s more likely to be in this range of 600ish million.
No offense but that is absurdly low. Sabo and Ace are terrible examples. For starters they each had the highest bounty at the time they debuted. They're low now but that is power creep and inflation. so by your logic Yamato's heritage factor should give him among the highest bounties.

And kid and law deserve a bounty around teechs below 2 billion is sad for what they did
Disagree with that opinion. Plus I am putting them like 90-95% of what you're saying anyway. Maybe you're underestimating Teach here more than I am underestimating Kid & Law?

No offense but that is absurdly low. Sabo and Ace are terrible examples. For starters they each had the highest bounty at the time they debuted. They're low now but that is power creep and inflation. so by your logic Yamato's heritage factor should give him among the highest bounties.

Disagree with that opinion. Plus I am putting them like 90-95% of what you're saying anyway. Maybe you're underestimating Teach here more than I am underestimating Kid & Law?
It’s really not? Yamato is not a danger to the world government. She’s strong but has done next to nothing to earn a high bounty. 600 million is honestly highballing it.

The calamities who you are claiming is the inflation had their bounties explained by saying they cause devastation throughout the world on a calamitous level. Being kaidos daughter doesn’t hold a candle to that. If you think Yamato is going to just be given a billion berry bounty, you’re gravely mistaken. She honestly doesn’t even really exist to the WG because she didn’t do anything to them.

I think you’re just underestimating kid and law. We know what teach did to get his 2.2 billion bounty, he took an emperors territory and defeated the WBP remnants.

Kid and law took down an emperor who’s been in power for longer than the great pirate era.

I just cannot fathom anyone giving Yamato a Tobbi Roppo Lv bounty and calling it a highball.

Blackbeard's bounty is a beast. Anyone underestimatin that is trippin.

Shanks is making use of them for the time being, he will turn against them at the end. i assume he has his agenda, and he wants to be of use of Luffy, since he has inherited the will of his captain Roger.
I assume he he can see in the future more than anybody.
he believed in Luffy from the get go.
he warned WB too what will happen.
he might be allied in some sort with WG but at the end of the day he knows about the evil of the WG. I assume he knows about the true history too, and tries his best efforts, so that he can indirectly help Luffy.
Yeah this might happen.

Nah, he still has New Marineford, Elbaf, and Laugh-Tale Arcs. May not get a Bounty increase each time but he's sure to get at LEAST one more post Wano Bounty.
Yeah but I can see the WG just gives him a last bounty because they would be sure that he is the next Joyboy , Nika or whatever especially if the DF they were talking about is his and he awakens it in his fight with Kaido

Yeah but I can see the WG just gives him a last bounty because they would be sure that he is the next Joyboy , Nika or whatever especially if the DF they were talking about is his and he awakens it in his fight with Kaido
I guess so, I just don't think that stuff is going to happen at this stage.

He's Kidd's partner and since imo Kidd will break the 2bln mark, I expect Killer to get 1bln at least
That wouldn't fit the pattern.

Kids bounty was 315 to Killer's 162. Just slighly more than 50%

Kid's Post TS bounty was 470 to Killer's 200. Little more than 40%

Following this pattern Killer's bounty should be little more than 30% Kid's after Wano. That puts him approx 600-700 by my projections.

*All numbers in the millions.

I think Luffy is getting the 5.6 billion straight out of wano.

Kaido is the WSC, with better portrayal than any other top tier at the moment. If Luffy beats him and is confirmed to have a legendary DF, then there's no way his bounty is going to be below Roger's.

Luffy's honestly a bigger threat than roger at this point.
  • Son of dragon
  • legendary DF
  • nico robin on his crew
  • has fishman island and will probably get zou and wano kuni as his territories
  • has the grand fleet
Post automatically merged:

Kid and Law will get a raise of 2 billion each, which I think is pretty fair.

Zoro and Sanji will get a raise of 1.2 billion each(with zoro's being marginally higher)