General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
It is illogical for Sanji to be above Marco, heck i dont even see Zoro passing 1.4bil let alone 1.6bil

I respect your opinion but these numbers are just too high.

It's not about what we perceive, but what the GM sees and perceives.

zoro and sanji will take down guys who are either too close to the frame reward (queen) or exceed it (king)

So what will the GM see? that zoro and sanji are more dangerous and stronger than guys with that level of reward, that includes marco.

whether they are stronger or not, what do I think if they are, in the eyes of the GM it could be so.

From the pattern of Luffy bounties previously, start from 30mil -> 100mil after beat 1st sichibukai. This is where he can considered as 'Sichibukai Level'.
Then, 100mil -> 300mil after declare war against WG. This notoriousity made him well known as one of crazy Supernova.
In between, his bounty raise 300mil -> 400mil -> 500mil merely due to his participation in WB vs Marine HQ and cooperation with Law taking down Doflamingo whom 'Sichibukai Level' and has lower (frozen) bounty.
And latest, as Luffy bounty raised again to match 'Yonko Level' after raiding BM territory from 500mil -> 1.5bil.
Thus, I strongly feel that Luffy next bounty post Wano 1.5bil -> 4.5bil
Btw, post Alabasta, 100mil/30mil = 3.33
So, 1.5bil x 3.33 = 4.99bil~5bil will be max post Wano for Luffy's bounty.

From the pattern of Luffy bounties previously, start from 30mil -> 100mil after beat 1st sichibukai. This is where he can considered as 'Sichibukai Level'.
Then, 100mil -> 300mil after declare war against WG. This notoriousity made him well known as one of crazy Supernova.
In between, his bounty raise 300mil -> 400mil -> 500mil merely due to his participation in WB vs Marine HQ and cooperation with Law taking down Doflamingo whom 'Sichibukai Level' and has lower (frozen) bounty.
And latest, as Luffy bounty raised again to match 'Yonko Level' after raiding BM territory from 500mil -> 1.5bil.
Thus, I strongly feel that Luffy next bounty post Wano 1.5bil -> 4.5bil
Btw, post Alabasta, 100mil/30mil = 3.33
So, 1.5bil x 3.33 = 4.99bil~5bil will be max post Wano for Luffy's bounty.
I love your mathematic

Zoro's bounty start with 60mil after defeating Mr.1 aka Daz Bonez (bounty 75mil). This is fight between well-known bounty hunters. But Zoro only got 60mil, even after he single-handedly beat Mr.1 and another 100 bounty hunters way before that.
Later, he got increase his bounty after beating a CP9 Kaku. Kaku is not as well-known as Lucci, but still Zoro's bounty raised to 120mil. Double up his previous bounty.
His 3rd bounty is after his feat bring down Pika of Doflamingo's High Executive. Compared to other SHP crews, instead of 50mil, his bounty got additional 200mil to make 320mil. While Luffy (400mil) defeat Doflamingo (340mil) only got additional 100mil to get 500mil, but Zoro (120mil) beat Pika (99mil) got additional 200mil to make 320mil. Highest raised even among SH Crews.
So, what pattern Oda plan for Zoro's bounty? From there, we can predict Zoro's next bounty will be.
My prediction is, EoS, Zoro's epithet will no longer Pirate Hunter, but King of Hell (Hell King) kinda like Rayleigh as Dark King.

Luffy 3.5 Billion

Kid 1.97 Billion
Law 1.9 Billion

Zoro 1.4 Billion
Sanji 1.33 Billion

Yamato 1.16 Billion

Jinbe 771 Million
Killer 666 Million
Usoop 600 Million
Robin 511 Million (only Dead)
Franky 476 Million
Brook 433 Million
Nami 416 Million
Chopper 350 Million

Any chances that Blackbeard Pirates and Red Hair Pirates bounties would be revealed in VCD instead of within the manga? I feel that the only "major" non-SH and Supernova bounties we're going to get in the manga are Dragon, Xebec and the ex-Shichibukais...

Luffy 3.5 Billion

Kid 1.97 Billion
Law 1.9 Billion

Zoro 1.4 Billion
Sanji 1.33 Billion

Yamato 1.16 Billion

Jinbe 771 Million
Killer 666 Million
Usoop 600 Million
Franky 476 Million
Brook 433 Million
Nami 416 Million
Chopper 350 Million
kid wont have higher than law
its currently lower

yamato far too high
who did she beat

That can definitely work but Shanks seems to be semi allied with WG so idk if he would go out and do something to break their bond and gain a higher bounty.
Shanks is making use of them for the time being, he will turn against them at the end. i assume he has his agenda, and he wants to be of use of Luffy, since he has inherited the will of his captain Roger.
I assume he he can see in the future more than anybody.
he believed in Luffy from the get go.
he warned WB too what will happen.
he might be allied in some sort with WG but at the end of the day he knows about the evil of the WG. I assume he knows about the true history too, and tries his best efforts, so that he can indirectly help Luffy.

Zoro please help Luffy defeat Kaido too but I'm confident ZKK alone will likely place you in the 2 billions range considering what you just accomplished so far of mighty lord

Luffy 3.5 Billion

Kid 1.97 Billion
Law 1.9 Billion

Zoro 1.4 Billion
Sanji 1.33 Billion

Yamato 1.16 Billion

Jinbe 771 Million
Killer 666 Million
Usoop 600 Million
Franky 476 Million
Brook 433 Million
Nami 416 Million
Chopper 350 Million
imho

Luffy, Zoro, Kid and Law too low

Yamato too high

Luffy 3.5 Billion

Kid 1.97 Billion
Law 1.9 Billion

Zoro 1.4 Billion
Sanji 1.33 Billion

Yamato 1.16 Billion

Jinbe 771 Million
Killer 666 Million
Usoop 600 Million
Franky 476 Million
Brook 433 Million
Nami 416 Million
Chopper 350 Million
Yamato way too high. Her feats against Kaido are slowly becoming worse after seeing the legit fights against emperors and she only fought a fire monster to a draw

As for Kid and Law they should be in the2 Billions like teech

kid wont have higher than law
its currently lower
Kid was higher Initially. He was higher again Post TS. Law only surpassed him after Dressrosa when he was rotting in Kaido's prison. Kid won't stay behind him now for the same reason Zoro won't stay behind Sanji. He has also been taking advantage to make Law look like his support. I think Law is way more deadly, but perception is key here.

yamato far too high
who did she beat
Luffy, Zoro, Kid and Law too low
Yamato way too high. Her feats against Kaido are slowly becoming worse after seeing the legit fights against emperors and she only fought a fire monster to a draw
Why ya'll hate Yamato? Honestly I could have gone higher but I wanted a bounty rooted with more significance than power level.

As for Kid and Law they should be in the2 Billions like teech
Too high. Teach is a GOAT.

Kid was higher Initially. He was higher again Post TS. Law only surpassed him after Dressrosa when he was rotting in Kaido's prison. Kid won't stay behind him now for the same reason Zoro won't stay behind Sanji. He has also been taking advantage to make Law look like his support. I think Law is way more deadly, but perception is key here.

Why ya'll hate Yamato? Honestly I could have gone higher but I wanted a bounty rooted with more significance than power level.

Too high. Teach is a GOAT.
its not hating yamato sir/mam
its asking what justifies that bounty

yonko child ?
katakuri is as well and has less plus is her(big mom) top commander and righthand
now ask yourself why yamato should have that without a step outside of the island
thats just not how things go imo