General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
Doubt that Kid and Law will break the 2b range, they defeat BM, but they arent close to what the Stawhats, Redhair or Black Beard pirates can do, they can be individually stronger than the first commanders of a Emperor, but they wouldnt be able to beat any empeor crew with theirs crews alone, or even any Emperor alone.

Luffy after defeating two commanders, invading Totland, destroying BM castle, getting alway letting BM look as the loser side, being the head of the alliance between Sun pirates, Fire Tank pirates and Germa(at least to the world) and having more than 5000 subordinates, with captains with bounties over 300m under him get only 1b increase, i doubt that they will get much more than that.

Or even Teach, after eveything he have done in Marineford he didnt get a 2b increase, and probably only after he defeat Marco that his bounty have gone over 2b.

Most likely Luffy, Law and Kid bounties wont get as much as a increase as if they had fighted a Emperor alone, only crew vs crew. With Luffy getting more because he will defeat Kaido in a 1v1, and most likely will be seen as the leader of this whole allince, and already have influence, strengt, subordinates and territory enought to be consider a Emperor, so i could see he getting close to 4b.

Why not? Luffys Pirate king bounty will be 5.6 billion so why would Luffy get 3.5 billion for beating a weakened Kaido and 600 million for becoming king of the pirates.
Because that was the standard set in all these years of One Piece. You defeat someone when you surpass their power and the reward follows suit.

I am not a fan of inflated bounties. To get 1,500,000,000, Luffy had to defeat 2 Sweet Commander (with bounties 1,057,000,000 and 860,000,000) and besides, he got all the credit for attacking BM, destroying her castle, and successfully escaping, adding that he has many famous personalities and a large number of people in his subordination(as the newspapers learned from Bart and Cavendish).
So the bounty of 1.94 over one King will be extremely inflated and unreasonable.
The opposite is also true. Anyone who was part of the crew on Dressrosa but did not participate in the battle received a bounty increase of 50 million just for being part of the crew. The captain also inflates his subordinates' reward beyond their accomplishments.

Because that was the standard set in all these years of One Piece. You defeat someone when you surpass their power and the reward follows suit.

The opposite is also true. Anyone who was part of the crew on Dressrosa but did not participate in the battle received a bounty increase of 50 million just for being part of the crew. The captain also inflates his subordinates' reward beyond their accomplishments.
Luffy didn’t get a higher bounty than Moriah post thriller bark?

And Whitebeard finished off Whitebeard but he didn’t surpass his bounty. Luffy May just be the last to fight Kaido but he’s been getting attacked by a lot of people so they won’t attribute the entire defeat to Luffy

Luffy had to beat Kaido for ZKK to happen, you know. :kata:
Let me get this straight so Luffy beats Kaido yet not for good cuz Kaido will get up again and fight against Zoro and get slayed right? If yes them Luffy’s W mounts to nothing. But if you say Luffy beats Kaido for good and Zoro slay unconscious Kaido then it’s a different story yet on the news paper only the slaying part would be mentioned, Morgan isn’t gonna have a headline that says “pirate Luffy beats Kaido temporarily and Zoro finish the job and slay him”

Let me get this straight so Luffy beats Kaido yet not for good cuz Kaido will get up again and fight against Zoro and get slayed right? If yes them Luffy’s W mounts to nothing. But if you say Luffy beats Kaido for good and Zoro slay unconscious Kaido then it’s a different story yet on the news paper only the slaying part would be mentioned, Morgan isn’t gonna have a headline that says “pirate Luffy beats Kaido temporarily and Zoro finish the job and slay him”
Yeah, the main theory is:

1) Luffy beats Kaido. Luffy is then down of exhaustion.

2) Kaido gets up showing that he truly is Worlds Strongest Creature. Kaido in dragon form prepares a final attack against Flower Capital. Luffy is unconscious or somehow out of play.

3) Zoro cuts down an already severely beaten Kaido thus saving the flower capital and fulfilling the legend of a swordsman cutting down a dragon above Wano.
*Perhaps Zoro manages to put Kaido on his back like he wanted, Kaido rises yet again and Luffy finishes the job for good.

4) Morgan writes his article. Either with all the details and all three come out of it with enhanced reputations (Kaido is/was WSC, Luffy is PK-material, Zoro is WSS-material) or the Zoro part is omitted remaining a Wano legend, the world only learns about Luffy beating Kaido.

Luffy didn’t get a higher bounty than Moriah post thriller bark?

And Whitebeard finished off Whitebeard but he didn’t surpass his bounty. Luffy May just be the last to fight Kaido but he’s been getting attacked by a lot of people so they won’t attribute the entire defeat to Luffy
Didn't get it because it was covered up. Oda had to cover up to hold the rewards, if we couldn't easily have 4 or 5 supernovae in the crew, which wouldn't fit with their proposal.

And Newgate's defeat wasn't mostly done by Teach, now as for Kaido it's undeniable that Luffy did most of the damage, with a slight help from Yamato.

Didn't get it because it was covered up. Oda had to cover up to hold the rewards, if we couldn't easily have 4 or 5 supernovae in the crew, which wouldn't fit with their proposal.

And Newgate's defeat wasn't mostly done by Teach, now as for Kaido it's undeniable that Luffy did most of the damage, with a slight help from Yamato.
Yet it’s still not solely Luffys accomplishment. As such 4 billion is fair, but above kaidos just doubt that’s going to happen at all.

Morgans is not in Wano to spread fake news, tho. CP0 will tell in detail everything that happened. So you can relax. Luffy will still get his solo W. :cheers:

Yet it’s still not solely Luffys accomplishment. As such 4 billion is fair, but above kaidos just doubt that’s going to happen at all.
I always think your post are agenda-driven nor will I even agree with you but this one time you are right, it is unfathomable to have Luffy reach 5bill, even 4bil is extremely hard for me to accept

I always think your post are agenda-driven nor will I even agree with you but this one time you are right, it is unfathomable to have Luffy reach 5bill, even 4bil is extremely hard for me to accept
Luffys bounty is not just his power level, it also contains his crew power level and their accomplishment, so luffy as the captain of the strawhat crew and one of the 2 leaders of the alliance he deserves no less than 4 billion

Assuming that Kid and Law will defeat BM which is more likely after the last chapter i would assume they will get 2 bounties that the sum of both bounties should surpass BM's bounty
most likely between 2.2 B and 2.5 B for each.
Luffy will have a bounty between 4 and 5 B .

Keep changing my mind on these bounties :catcry:
Luffy: 3,500,000,000
-> (+2bil raise for beating a Yonko)
Law: 2,500,000,000
-> (+2bil for beating a Yonko)
Kidd: 2,470,000,000
Zoro: 1,420,000,000
-> (+1bil for beating a commander)
-> (+100mil for King’s Lunarian bounty🤣)
-> (Luffy’s bounty x 0.4)
Sanji: 1,330,000,000
Usopp: 1,000,000,000
-> (+400mil for beating an executive)
*Jinbe -> 606,000,000
-> (+400mil doesn’t really make sense for Jinbe given his current bounty)
Killer: 600,000,000
-> *Doesn't really make sense for Killer get an exponential raise or break 1bil regardless of Kidd's bounty given he only beat Hawkins. I mean none of the SHs got an exponential raise coz of Luffy's bounty of 1.5bil after WCI
Robin: 530,000,000 (Only Dead)
Franky: 494,000,000
Brook: 288,000,000
-> (+200mil for participation)
Nami: 266,000,000
Monster Chopper: 2,000,0050

Starting to think we are gonna get systematic bounty raises for the alliance members post-Wano. The way tings are looking I think Luffy gets the same raise as Kidd & Law for the feat of beating a Yonko💀. A bit unfair given he’s soloing Kaido but a similar ting happened on DR with Law. This arc also seems to be setting up Law & Kidd as Yonko candidates so they both most likely exceed 2bil.

Queen’s bounty also being 1.32 is very convenient given the most likely bounty for Sanji given his current bounty pattern is 1.33bil + Oda having Zoro surpass Sanji’s bounty coz of the small caveat of King’s Lunarian race being worth 100mil seems like the type of gag he’d pull💀

Last edited:
Keep changing my mind on these bounties :catcry:
Luffy: 3,500,000,000
Law: 2,500,000,000
-> (+2bil for beating a Yonko)
Kidd: 2,470,000,000
Zoro: 1,420,000,000
-> (+100mil for King’s Lunarian bounty🤣)
-> (Luffy’s bounty x 0.4)
Sanji: 1,330,000,000
Usopp: 1,000,000,000
*Jinbe -> 606,000,000
-> (+400mil doesn’t really make sense for Jinbe given his current bounty)
Killer: 600,000,000
-> *Doesn't really make sense for Killer get an exponential raise or break 1bil regardless of Kidd's bounty given he only beat Hawkins. I mean none of the SHs got an exponential raise coz of Luffy's bounty of 1.5bil after WCI
Robin: 530,000,000 (Only Dead)
Franky: 494,000,000
Brook: 288,000,000
Nami: 266,000,000
Monster Chopper: 2,000,0050

Starting to think we are gonna get systematic bounty raises for the alliance members post-Wano. The way tings are looking I think Luffy gets the same raise as Kidd & Law for the feat of beating a Yonko💀. A bit unfair given he’s soloing Kaido but a similar ting happened on DR with Law. This arc also seems to be setting up Law & Kidd as Yonko candidates so they both most likely exceed 2bil.

Queen’s bounty also being 1.32 is very convenient given the most likely bounty for Sanji given his current bounty pattern is 1.33bil + Oda having Zoro surpass Sanji’s bounty coz of the small caveat of King’s Lunarian race being worth 100mil seems like the type of gag he’d pull💀
Why would luffy get +2 billion for defeating a yonko while law and Kidd get+4billion

Why would luffy get +2 billion for defeating a yonko while law and Kidd get+4billion
They don’t ^^. I think they’d each get a +2bil raise for taking out the Yonko. Thought of splitting the 2bil btw Law & Kidd but if I did that their reward would be comparable to that of beating a Yonko commander which seems a bit off personally.