General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
This looks about right. However, I feel Nami is going to get a big bounty boost by the end of Wano as well when CP sees that she stole a piece of BMs power.

As for killer well see where Oda feels generous. If he’s going to give him that level of bounty he should accomplish something good In wano
Hmmm...you reckon?🤔
What would you be ur guess?
And thanks ^^

Luffy - 4,500,000,000 (current bounty x3)
*I'm tempted to say 5bil but Blackbeard is typically a step ahead of Luffy so it makes sense for him to achiever the 5bil mark before him
Law - 2,500,000,000 (+2 bil)
Kidd - 2,470,000,000 (+2 bil)
*Law has a higher bounty than Kidd atm, so no reason to think Kidd will have a higher bounty for achieving the same feat.
Zoro - 1,800,000,000 (Luffy's bounty x 0.4)
Sanji - 1,777,000,000 (Back to 7 pattern)
*Zoro has better feats this arc but at this point it's pretty obvious that the Zoro/Sanji bounty dynamic will stay.
Killer - 1,200,000,000 (+1bil)
*Killer will scale to Kidd. Regardless of feats, if Kidd has a high bounty, so will Killer. Killer's bounty is usually btw 0.4 and 0.5 of Kidd's.
God Usopp - 700,000,000 (+500mil for taking out P1 & Ulti).
*Imo Usopp's bounty will remain the 4th highest in the crew till EoS. He doesn't deserve this atm but I think he'll earn it on Elbaf.
Jinbe - 600,000,000
Nico Robin - 530,000,000 (Only Dead)
*It's easy to over-inflate Robin's bounty coz of how important she'd be after Wano but I think an "only dead" poster will be enough to emphasize her threat level
Franky - 494,000,000
Brook - 488,000,000
Nami - 366,000,000
Monster Chopper - 300,000,000
*Chopper will finally have a real bounty
Nah Kidd will take back his lead above Law that's for sure.

I don't see Zoro and Sanji having above 1.55B
Even above 1.45 is a lot to ask.

Zoro and sanji reaching 1.5+ for only beating Kinh & Queen is a lot

Buggy isn't candidate for Yonko spot
Kidd already had his own fleet.
Buggy:
-former Warlord;
-fighted in Marineford War;
-seen as brother by Shanks;
-former Roger Pirate;
-leader, together with Luffy, of the biggest escape in ID history;
-Control hundreds of former ID prisioners, who even WB said are quite strong, and after he become Warlord his forces seems to have become even bigger;
-Will escape capture by the Navy.

We the readers know Buggy is a gag character, but looking at it by the perspective of inside the story he is probably seen as the biggest pirate after the Emperors, as he seems like a legendary figure to anyone who dont know he is a gag, and for sure have much more impressive feats than Kid who havent achieve anythibg besides killing random civilians.

Law at least have taken part in Marineford, have a DF the WG see as important, was a Warlord, defeated Doffy and is a D.

I’m going to gues 716 million. I feel like her plot with Tama is going to lead to somewhere for her to encounter the last CP agent
Hmmm...I don't think Nami having acquired Zeus alone is sufficient to give her a bounty that high not to mention it'd mess with the bounty dynamic in the crew. Imo it's very unlikely that Nami has a higher bounty than any of the Adult~Trio & Jinbe. Moreover, it's very possible that Usopp gets credit for taking out Ulti the way tings are shaping up. Interesting u think Nami will encounter Cp0 tho, what significance do u think said encounter will have?

Nah Kidd will take back his lead above Law that's for sure.

I don't see Zoro and Sanji having above 1.55B
Even above 1.45 is a lot to ask.

Zoro and sanji reaching 1.5+ for only beating Kinh & Queen is a lot
On Kidd & Law, I mean how is that even possible given both are fighting Linlin? Luffy was the one that ultimately took out Doffy on DR but the victory was equally attributed to both him and Law so even if the argument is that Kidd lands the final blow on Linlin, considering what happened on DR it is very unlikely that Kidd gets a higher bounty coz of that. Best case scenario for Kidd is that both get the same bounty imo. Also, it is important to note that the only reason Kidd's bounty was so high pre-ts was coz he was killing civilians. Hell it's prolly the reason why his bounty was higher than Law's at the start of the timeskip. Regardless, he can't get those kinda brownie points on Wano.

With regards to Zoro & Sanji's bounties, you might think it's too high but there are certain patterns that Oda adheres to when assigning them bounties. For instance with Zoro, worst case scenario his bounty is 0.4 of Luffy's bounty and best case scenario 0.6 of Luffy's bounty. (60mil -> 100mil [Alabasta], 120mil -> 300mil[Enies Lobby], 320mil -> 500mil[Dressrosa]). Moreover whenever both get a raise together Zoro's bounty is almost always higher than Luffy's last bounty (60mil > 30 mil, 120mil > 100mil, 320mil < *400mil). Considering the two patterns, if we go off my personal estimation of Luffy's bounty, then there's a very high probabibility that Zoro acquires a bounty over 1.5bil but then well I guess it depends on how high u think Luffy's bounty will be post Wano.

With regards to Sanji's bounty, Oda typically goes with a number repetition type pattern for him (77mil -> 177mil -> 330mil). Moreover Oda typically likes to keep Zoro and Sanji's bounties close so much so that coming into Wano, Sanji acquired a higher bounty than Zoro. Not to mention Yonko Commanders, typically have close bounties even more so in the case of a rival dynamic like Zoro & Sanji's (i.e King & Queen). So based off the following two conditions & the resolution of Sanji's Germa story line this arc ending up with him ultimately rejecting Germa, I think Oda returns back to the 7 pattern for Sanji after this arc ^^

Luffy - 4,500,000,000 (current bounty x3)
*I'm tempted to say 5bil but Blackbeard is typically a step ahead of Luffy so it makes sense for him to achiever the 5bil mark before him
Law - 2,500,000,000 (+2 bil)
Kidd - 2,470,000,000 (+2 bil)
*Law has a higher bounty than Kidd atm, so no reason to think Kidd will have a higher bounty for achieving the same feat.
Zoro - 1,800,000,000 (Luffy's bounty x 0.4)
Sanji - 1,777,000,000 (Back to 7 pattern)
*Zoro has better feats this arc but at this point it's pretty obvious that the Zoro/Sanji bounty dynamic will stay.
Killer - 1,200,000,000 (+1bil)
*Killer will scale to Kidd. Regardless of feats, if Kidd has a high bounty, so will Killer. Killer's bounty is usually btw 0.4 and 0.5 of Kidd's.
God Usopp - 700,000,000 (+500mil for taking out P1 & Ulti).
*Imo Usopp's bounty will remain the 4th highest in the crew till EoS. He doesn't deserve this atm but I think he'll earn it on Elbaf.
Jinbe - 600,000,000
Nico Robin - 530,000,000 (Only Dead)
*It's easy to over-inflate Robin's bounty coz of how important she'd be after Wano but I think an "only dead" poster will be enough to emphasize her threat level
Franky - 494,000,000
Brook - 488,000,000
Nami - 366,000,000
Monster Chopper - 300,000,000
*Chopper will finally have a real bounty
Luffy bounty' tripled' most likely

Kid and Law if they succeed defeating Big Mom, either got additional 2bil+current bounty or both got 2bil flat. But, if they didn't succeed defeat Big Mom, most likely their bounty between 1.5-2.0bil each.

Zoro and Sanji bounties not likely exceed 1.5bil as seeing that figure kind of 'Pirate Emperor candidate' bounty level.

Killer shall have bounty raise but hardly exceeding 1bil I guess.

Usopp bounty post TS, seems Oda like to make gag of it. But still 700mil too high.

Jinbei supposed worth close to 1bil bounty seeing his track record and his influence

Robin 'Only Dead' sound very interesting.

Franky deserve 400++mil bounty for taking down Sasaki (bounty 400++mil also)

As for Brook, Nami and Chopper, their bounty raised shall reflect of their as part of SH Pirate crew.

I like how you came up with this cuz knowing Oda it could be true.
The Japanese love goroawase, especially Oda. It is normal for chapters to have more than 5 puns with only one number.

In this one, 1037 can be behavior and we have Kaido changing his behavior during the drunken phases.

It could also be Illuminati and we have the Gorosei who, along with Im, form a secret society.

It may still be a long way and we have Zunesha who was doomed to walk for eternity.

Anyway, I've also been thinking about Sanji and some puns can be:
Sanji - San(3) Ji(2)
Black Leg - Kuro Ashi - Ku(9) Ro(6) A(1) Shi(4)
Sangoro - San(3) Go(9)/(5) Ro(6)

I'm inclined to think the black leg will indicate his ultimate reward, after all it's his epithet. Maybe 2,961,400,000

And at the end of Wano 1,396,000,000 I think it's a figure befitting who beat a man of 1.32 billion

Luffy bounty' tripled' most likely

Kid and Law if they succeed defeating Big Mom, either got additional 2bil+current bounty or both got 2bil flat. But, if they didn't succeed defeat Big Mom, most likely their bounty between 1.5-2.0bil each.

Zoro and Sanji bounties not likely exceed 1.5bil as seeing that figure kind of 'Pirate Emperor candidate' bounty level.
I'm not really sure the "Pirate Emperor Candidate" argument works here. Morgan's was pushing for Luffy being th 5th emperor not simply bcoz of his bounty of 1.5bil. There are other factors that were also taken into consideration like his Grand Fleet etc.
In the context of the Wano arc, having nobody save the Yonko have a higher bounty than Luffy was important to push the narrative of of Luffy being the leader of the alliance & also to put him beyond all the Yonko Commanders in the arc. However, after Wano, it doesn't really matter whether others break that threshold. For instance, it's almost certain that BB's commanders will break that threshold and Shanks Commanders are also said to have very high bounties so some of them might already be beyond 1.5bil. That considered, it doesn't really matter if Zoro & Sanji exceed it too. Also if you really think that Luffy has a bounty of 4.5bil post Wano then there's just no way Zoro for instance has a bounty lower than 1.5bil as there is already a very obvious established pattern that Oda conforms to for Luffy & Zoro's bounties (i.e. it's highly unlikely that Zoro's bounty is less than 40% of Luffy's bounty).
Tbh given King has a bounty of 1.39 and Queen a bounty if 1.32bil, Zoro and Sanji getting bounties of 1.4bil and 1.33bil fits perfectly but for this to happen, Luffy will have to have a bounty of 3.5bil at most which I personally think is a bit too low for what's he'd have accomplished this arc. Even more so when u consider how many road poneglyhs he'd have in conjunction with the fact that he also has Robin.

Killer shall have bounty raise but hardly exceeding 1bil I guess.
Usopp bounty post TS, seems Oda like to make gag of it. But still 700mil too high.
On Killer, I think his bounty scales to Kidd.
Given the ratio of how their bounties have compared till now, if Kidd has a bounty of close to 2.5bil then chances are that Killer will also exceed 1bil. Tbh I don't really care whether or not Killer breaks the 1bil mark and I personally think he's very overrated but patterns are patterns 🤷🏿‍♂️.

Jinbei supposed worth close to 1bil bounty seeing his track record and his influence
If Jinbe has a bounty of 1bil I wouldn't complain. He's strong enough to have a bounty that high. However, I don't think his feats this arc will be sufficient to give him a bounty that high as Who's Who is only worth 548 mil. I also think his bounty is gonna be comparable with the Adult Trio from now on given he's being pit against opponents of the same calibre.

Robin 'Only Dead' sound very interesting.

Franky deserve 400++mil bounty for taking down Sasaki (bounty 400++mil also)

As for Brook, Nami and Chopper, their bounty raised shall reflect of their as part of SH Pirate crew.
:cheers: