General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
Well yeah but BM family are a lot😅
Yeah but that’s why I don’t really consider the “son of emperor” argument all that good. Otherwise BMs family would have the highest bounties.

Not to mention when Luffy was revealed to be the son of the Worlds Worst Criminal, he only got a 100 mil boost.

Yeah but that’s why I don’t really consider the “son of emperor” argument all that good. Otherwise BMs family would have the highest bounties.

Not to mention when Luffy was revealed to be the son of the Worlds Worst Criminal, he only got a 100 mil boost.
oven too is the son of a yonko
clashing with kaido with acoc wont give her a bil . thats pretty hard to earn .
Well i really said at the beginning between 900-1200 for me is a fair bounty and if she joins the crew is the perfect receipt to make her luffy's YC3

I don't think luffy got +100 million because of dragon it was because of his involvement in marineford
Post automatically merged:

since the marine already knew about luffys lineage way before marineford

Eh we don’t really know that. I think based on how Fake Luffy bragged about being son of dragon leads me to think it’s more because of that
no one thinks luffy got that increase because his daddy is the most wanted man he got that increase because
1. he change the tide of the battle
2. he freed ace and disgraced the marine'
3. he broke out of impel down with 100+ inmate
4. he showcased coc

nothing suggest he got 100 million for just being dragon son when all he did in marineford is way above just being a top tier son

if yamato doesn't become a pirate she doesn't get one
Not necessarily. Simply being Kaido's daughter may be enough to land her a bounty. The One Piece world is one big dictatorship headed by the World Government. They don't really care if you are a pirate or not. If they don't like you, and you sail across the sea, you're a labeled a pirate and they will issue a bounty for you.

EDIT: Also, they were doing experiments on Kaido for some reason, they could issue a bounty to capture Yamato in order to resume experiments on her instead. Kaido and Yamato aren't humans, apparently, based on what Kaido said to Yamato.

Last edited:
Not necessarily. Simply being Kaido's daughter may be enough to land her a bounty. The One Piece world is one big dictatorship headed by the World Government. They don't really care if you are a pirate or not. If they don't like you, and you sail across the sea, you're a labeled a pirate and they will issue a bounty for you.
so would momo and his sister get a bounty since there father was pretty notorious as a pirate and was on the pk crew