General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
Zoro: 1,420,000,000 to 1,520,000,000
Definitely above King's. Oda loves to end Zoro bounties with '20' so either 420 or 520 seems like possibilities
Sanji: 1,377,000,000 to 1,477,000,000
Definitely above Queen's. Sanji's bounties end with a '77' and I think we're getting that back.

Personally I lean more towards the 1,520 & 1,377 pair since Oda doesn't put (Zoro + Sanji) bounty over Luffy's.
Jinbe: around (678,000,000 - 738,000,000).
I think he'll get the general boost for participating in the raid + the bounty raise for beating someoen worth 546 million.
Franky: 494,000,000
Over Sasaki's bounty. I think Oda will go with the gag of Franky being just below a number threshold while Robin is above like what happened in Dressrosa with 100 million
Robin: 500,000,000 - 530,000,000
Over Black Maria's and over the threshold that Franky is under.
Usopp: Depends on whether he gets the bounty raise for Ulti & Page One or not. Hard to predict.
Nami: 266,000,000 or 366,000,000.
Chopper: 200,000,000.
Too much optimism Best zoro will get is 1.2 billion
:feelscryingman:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Too much optimism Best zoro will get is 1.2 billion
:feelscryingman:
Why? Because Luffy shared the credit for 2 Emperors with Kid & Law?
The exact same thing happened in Dressrosa and Zoro still got a lot more than Pica.
There's reasoning & room for playing around with Luffy's bounty, not with the other SH's.
If anything, this arc cements them as a full fledged Yonko crew and that will be shown in the threat level.

Why? Because Luffy shared the credit for 2 Emperors with Kid & Law?
The exact same thing happened in Dressrosa and Zoro still got a lot more than Pica.
There's reasoning & room for playing around with Luffy's bounty, not with the other SH's.
If anything, this arc cements them as a full fledged Yonko crew and that will be shown in the threat level.
Nah by all means he should have 1.5+ but with oda doing the 3 bil luffy bullshit idk
Hopefully I'm wrong
:josad:

Some won't appear this chapter but throwing them for the record

Robin ~ 2B
Zoro ~ 1.5B
Sanji ~ 1.45B
Jinbe ~ 800M
Franky ~ 450M

Sabo ~ 3.5B
Dragon ~ 8B
Buggy ~ 4B
Mihawk ~ 3B
Crocodile ~ 1.7B

Blackbeard ~ 6B
Shiryu - 2.7B

Zoro: 1,420,000,000 to 1,520,000,000
Definitely above King's. Oda loves to end Zoro bounties with '20' so either 420 or 520 seems like possibilities
Sanji: 1,377,000,000 to 1,477,000,000
Definitely above Queen's. Sanji's bounties end with a '77' and I think we're getting that back.

Personally I lean more towards the 1,520 & 1,377 pair since Oda doesn't put (Zoro + Sanji) bounty over Luffy's.
Jinbe: around (678,000,000 - 738,000,000).
I think he'll get the general boost for participating in the raid + the bounty raise for beating someoen worth 546 million.
Franky: 494,000,000
Over Sasaki's bounty. I think Oda will go with the gag of Franky being just below a number threshold while Robin is above like what happened in Dressrosa with 100 million
Robin: 500,000,000 - 530,000,000
Over Black Maria's and over the threshold that Franky is under.
Usopp: Depends on whether he gets the bounty raise for Ulti & Page One or not. Hard to predict.
Nami: 266,000,000 or 366,000,000.
Chopper: 200,000,000.
Agree on everything except Jinbe who will get 838,000,000 and Robin who MIGHT get 1,000,000,000.

What you tell me about Killer?

Zoro - 1.4bil
Robin - 680 - 1bil depending if the WG/Oda will stop using the underestimating trope for the SHP
Sanji - 970mil
Jinbe - 746mil
Usopp - 500mil
Franky - 498mil
Nami - 266mil
Brook - 283mil
Chopper - 200mil

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Jinbe who will get 838,000,000
Yeah possible. It depends on how large the boost for the raid itself is going to be and given Jinbe's already high bounty as a former Warlord, it would shoot up more.

Robin who MIGHT get 1,000,000,000.
Nah disagree. Her potential threat is from deciphering the poneglyphs but that doesnt mean much on its own like we have oldies from Roger Pirates still around and WG doesnt seem to care and I doubt people like Crockus still carry high bounties due to their info and Robin had like 80 million pre ts.

Its about having the info & having the power to act on it, which should reflect on Luffy's bounty mainly imo.

What you tell me about Killer?
Around a Billion most likely, maybe a bit less maybe a bit more.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Jinbes current bounty isn’t frozen. When he lost his title of warlord he shot to 438. His initial bounty when he got the title I think was 250
And (438 + Boost for the raid + Boost for beating Who's Who + Boost for being a subordinate of an Emperor) can very well reach 700/800.

It depends on whether the WG will not add something up due to him being Warlord. One excuse I can think of is not giving him the boost for beating WW since like CP0 said, it is expected of a Warlord like Jinbe to dispose of Mid Tiers.

It makes hella lot of sense because LAND Jinbe demolished a Tobi Roppo and he grows even more powerful in Water.

And (438 + Boost for the raid + Boost for beating Who's Who + Boost for being a subordinate of an Emperor) can very well reach 700/800.

It depends on whether the WG will not add something up due to him being Warlord. One excuse I can think of is not giving him the boost for beating WW since like CP0 said, it is expected of a Warlord like Jinbe to dispose of Mid Tiers.

It makes hella lot of sense because LAND Jinbe demolished a Tobi Roppo and he grows even more powerful in Water.
I don’t think he’ll get A boost for being an ex warlord because that was likely what his current bounty already added in. As for the emperor subordinate, wasn’t it already a known thing he was a subordinate of big mom during the timeskip?

But yeah I’m assuming he’ll get a total of 600-700 million as his bounty for the raid and who’s who

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I don’t think he’ll get A boost for being an ex warlord because that was likely what his current bounty already added in.
Once again. I never said he'd get an additional boost for being an ex-Warlord. Pls read my posts again. I said that he already has that boost in place in his total bounty which is why it's 438 million compared to say Franky's 94 million.

Now both Franky & Jinbe would get the boost for (1) beating a Tobi Roppo, (2) participating in the raid & (3) being an Emperor's subordinate; so it's obvious that Jinbe would be significantly higher bounty wise compared to Franky/Robin due to his reputation for being an ex-Warlord unless the scenario i described there plays out, wherein the WG deem that beating a Tobi Roppo is normal for Warlord and don't give Jinbe a boost for that.

As for the emperor subordinate, wasn’t it already a known thing he was a subordinate of big mom during the timeskip?
Ally not a subordinate. He's just as much of an Emperor subordinate as Doflamingo was to Kaido.

Once again. I never said he'd get an additional boost for being an ex-Warlord. Pls read my posts again. I said that he already has that boost in place in his total bounty which is why it's 438 million compared to say Franky's 94 million.

Now both Franky & Jinbe would get the boost for (1) beating a Tobi Roppo, (2) participating in the raid & (3) being an Emperor's subordinate; so it's obvious that Jinbe would be significantly higher bounty wise compared to Franky/Robin due to his reputation for being an ex-Warlord unless the scenario i described there plays out, wherein the WG deem that beating a Tobi Roppo is normal for Warlord and don't give Jinbe a boost for that.

Ally not a subordinate. He's just as much of an Emperor subordinate as Doflamingo was to Kaido.
I thought Doffys connection to Kaido was secret hence why it went through the Moniker Joker, while Jinbes connection to Big Mom was much more outward since they were a subordinate crew like the fire tank pirates.

And the thing is Jinbe and Franky likely won’t get an equal bounty raise because Jinbes already a known powerhouse in the new world. It’s like how post Ennies lobby Robin only got a 1 million berry raise despite being one of the stronger crew members.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I thought Doffys connection to Kaido was secret hence why it went through the Moniker Joker, while Jinbes connection to Big Mom was much more outward since they were a subordinate crew like the fire tank pirates.
Maybe Doffy wasn't a great example, take Apoo for instance - someone who isn't a direct subordinate but rather an ally. Point is, Oda only said Yonko execs get the bounty boost due to the Captain. So you need to prove that Jinbe already has that boost from BM.

And the thing is Jinbe and Franky likely won’t get an equal bounty raise because Jinbes already a known powerhouse in the new world. It’s like how post Ennies lobby Robin only got a 1 million berry raise despite being one of the stronger crew members.
Being a known powerhouse isn't worth anything and it doesn't mean that Jinbe won't get the boosts he deserves. Jinbe gets the bounty for officially joining an emperor crew & beating WsW & for the raid. Same as Franky.

Your comparision doesn't make sense because Robin was already a part of the SHs crew in the eyes of the WG & the SHs crew weren't worth much so there is no reason to boost Robin simply because she joined. However that's different now, Luffy is an Emperor & Emperor subordinates do get Bounty boosts due to their Captain's threat level.

Yeah possible. It depends on how large the boost for the raid itself is going to be and given Jinbe's already high bounty as a former Warlord, it would shoot up more.
I'm saying so cause imo the SHs who actually defeated Topiroppo 1v1 will all get a 400,000,000 bump, which means:
838,000,000 for Jinbe
530,000,000 for Robin (but with the exception of my next answer)
494,000,000 for Franky

Brook will get a 300,000,000 bump for supporting Robin and defending her, which means he'll get 388,000,000. But there's also the chance of him getting 390,000,000 cause Oda played with his ages in every bounty:
  • 38,000,000 ---> He died at 38
  • 88,000,000 ---> He met SHs at 88
  • He is 90, now that the timeskip passed
Nami and Usopp, who "defeated" One Topiroppo with big assistance will get 200,000,000 bump each, which means:
400,000,000 for Usopp
266,000,000 for Nami

Chopper will have his first million lol, 1,000,000

Nah disagree. Her potential threat is from deciphering the poneglyphs but that doesnt mean much on its own like we have oldies from Roger Pirates still around and WG doesnt seem to care and I doubt people like Crockus still carry high bounties due to their info and Robin had like 80 million pre ts.

Its about having the info & having the power to act on it, which should reflect on Luffy's bounty mainly imo.
That's true but now that her knowledge is in the hands of an actually recognizer Emperor, and since CP0 focused a lot on it during the raid, I think there's a possibility that this big jump Will come. Overall, I'd say 530,000,000 is a safer bet.

Around a Billion most likely, maybe a bit less maybe a bit more.
That's fair. I have my numbers but my real preoccupation is that Oda will show SHs only catded