General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
Hi guys what are your thoughts on Kuma’s updated bounty if he regained his consciousness which I believe is definitely gonna happen either by the end of this arc or something close to it.

I personally could see it reaching 2B. What about you?
I would say between 1,6 billion and 1,9 billion.
The only ex Shichibukai I can see going beyond the 2 billion mark is Doflamingo and Weevil.

Would be Odaish to give him 1,596,000,000 since he gave 1,965,000,000 to Crocodile and 1,659,000,000 to Hancock (he reversed the cyphers only).

Realistically, I think he'll get 1,996,000,000 or 2,096,000,000. Fitting for the former RHM of the allegedly Most Wanted Man... who also happen to know a lot about Vegapunk works.
1.596 B seems to be a sweet spot for him. I don't see him on caliber with BB with 2.29 Bounty. Crocodile probably got a bounty raise due to cross guild. Boa is at a good spot too.

That’s fair; but at that point do you thing the WG places bounties on all nations not connected with them that engage in war? They’re in a weird spot in the world tbh
I wouldn't say so for normal unaligned countries, but the Germa Kingdom is indeed home to a super-shady mercenary army that uses now-illegal clones and who tried to directly join an Emperor.

So, it's bounties not so much for being the Royal Family of Germa Kingdom.....as it is for being commanders of Germa 66.

I wouldn't say so for normal unaligned countries, but the Germa Kingdom is indeed home to a super-shady mercenary army that uses now-illegal clones and who tried to directly join an Emperor.

So, it's bounties not so much for being the Royal Family of Germa Kingdom.....as it is for being commanders of Germa 66.
But then by doing this they’re confirming this armies existence. Remember the people in the world think Germa66 is really just a myth. It’s more convenient for the wg to continue treating them as a normal nation and keeping the army of evil as just a myth otherwise there’d be panic.

Kinda like how they covered up impel down level 6 escapees and tried covering up joyboy luffy

But then by doing this they’re confirming this armies existence. Remember the people in the world think Germa66 is really just a myth. It’s more convenient for the wg to continue treating them as a normal nation and keeping the army of evil as just a myth otherwise there’d be panic.

Kinda like how they covered up impel down level 6 escapees and tried covering up joyboy luffy
That is a fair point. While I still do believe they will get bounties, your statement here is also a good reason why they may not.

And the Level Six guys! I wonder if any of them are with the Cross Guild now?

That is a fair point. While I still do believe they will get bounties, your statement here is also a good reason why they may not.

And the Level Six guys! I wonder if any of them are with the Cross Guild now?
I wouldn't put much stock into the level 6 guys tbh. Unless they left Buggy and came back after Cross Guild's founding, they probably aren't very impressive. In ch. 803, Buggy mentioned that the giants that quit (Hajrudin and co) were the biggest breadwinners of his operation and Hajrudin kind of got manhandled by one of Doflamingo's lower-tier underlings, not even one of his chief officers. Hajrudin eventually won, but it's still not a good look.

I wouldn't put much stock into the level 6 guys tbh. Unless they left Buggy and came back after Cross Guild's founding, they probably aren't very impressive. In ch. 803, Buggy mentioned that the giants that quit (Hajrudin and co) were the biggest breadwinners of his operation and Hajrudin kind of got manhandled by one of Doflamingo's lower-tier underlings, not even one of his chief officers. Hajrudin eventually won, but it's still not a good look.
Buggy never had any level 6 prisoners. They all escaped after buggy left (except jinbe and crocodile). Blackbeard freed them

My prediction for Blackbeard Pirate Bounty's. Following this crew hierarchy ofc

Blackbeard — 4,194,200,000 or 5,100,000,000+
Shiryu of the Rain — 1,700,000,000+ to 2,100,000,000+
Avalo Pizarro — 1,450,000,000+ to 1,950,000,000+
Jesus Burgess — 1,220,000,000+

Either Blackbeard keeps his current bounty or it's raised to be just above Whitebeard's 5B bounty and when Luffy beats Teach, his bounty exceeds Roger's 5.5B bounty.

IMO Shiryu's bounty shouldn't exceed Yonko Teach's initial bounty. He hasn't done anything as an underling to push him above that. Also, I think Zoro has to have a lower bounty than Mihawk's 3.5B going into their final fight.

Pizarro's bounty is guess work. Sanji's opponent should be stronger than King and should have a bounty decently above his previous enemy, Queen. Shouldn't be 2B but I can see it getting close.

Burgess is more guess work. I picked 1.22B because it's a nice, chunky number that's above Jinbe's current bounty but doesn't quite exceed the top officers of other Yonko Crews. Which is where I think Burgess will more or less fall.

Either Blackbeard keeps his current bounty or it's raised to be just above Whitebeard's 5B bounty and when Luffy beats Teach, his bounty exceeds Roger's 5.5B bounty.

IMO Shiryu's bounty shouldn't exceed Yonko Teach's initial bounty. He hasn't done anything as an underling to push him above that. Also, I think Zoro has to have a lower bounty than Mihawk's 3.5B going into their final fight.

Pizarro's bounty is guess work. Sanji's opponent should be stronger than King and should have a bounty decently above his previous enemy, Queen. Shouldn't be 2B but I can see it getting close.

Burgess is more guess work. I picked 1.22B because it's a nice, chunky number that's above Jinbe's current bounty but doesn't quite exceed the top officers of other Yonko Crews. Which is where I think Burgess will more or less fall.
Shiryus bounty will be > odens which is deffo 2 bil plus.

Shiryu ---> 2,066,600,000
Avalo ---> He's not Sanji's opponent, his bounty won't be that high
Burgess ---> I agree on 1,220,000,000 or maybe 1,250,000,000