General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
That is a fair point. While I still do believe they will get bounties, your statement here is also a good reason why they may not.

And the Level Six guys! I wonder if any of them are with the Cross Guild now?
I wouldn't put much stock into the level 6 guys tbh. Unless they left Buggy and came back after Cross Guild's founding, they probably aren't very impressive. In ch. 803, Buggy mentioned that the giants that quit (Hajrudin and co) were the biggest breadwinners of his operation and Hajrudin kind of got manhandled by one of Doflamingo's lower-tier underlings, not even one of his chief officers. Hajrudin eventually won, but it's still not a good look.

I wouldn't put much stock into the level 6 guys tbh. Unless they left Buggy and came back after Cross Guild's founding, they probably aren't very impressive. In ch. 803, Buggy mentioned that the giants that quit (Hajrudin and co) were the biggest breadwinners of his operation and Hajrudin kind of got manhandled by one of Doflamingo's lower-tier underlings, not even one of his chief officers. Hajrudin eventually won, but it's still not a good look.
Buggy never had any level 6 prisoners. They all escaped after buggy left (except jinbe and crocodile). Blackbeard freed them

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
My prediction for Blackbeard Pirate Bounty's. Following this crew hierarchy ofc

Blackbeard — 4,194,200,000 or 5,100,000,000+
Shiryu of the Rain — 1,700,000,000+ to 2,100,000,000+
Avalo Pizarro — 1,450,000,000+ to 1,950,000,000+
Jesus Burgess — 1,220,000,000+

Either Blackbeard keeps his current bounty or it's raised to be just above Whitebeard's 5B bounty and when Luffy beats Teach, his bounty exceeds Roger's 5.5B bounty.

IMO Shiryu's bounty shouldn't exceed Yonko Teach's initial bounty. He hasn't done anything as an underling to push him above that. Also, I think Zoro has to have a lower bounty than Mihawk's 3.5B going into their final fight.

Pizarro's bounty is guess work. Sanji's opponent should be stronger than King and should have a bounty decently above his previous enemy, Queen. Shouldn't be 2B but I can see it getting close.

Burgess is more guess work. I picked 1.22B because it's a nice, chunky number that's above Jinbe's current bounty but doesn't quite exceed the top officers of other Yonko Crews. Which is where I think Burgess will more or less fall.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

Either Blackbeard keeps his current bounty or it's raised to be just above Whitebeard's 5B bounty and when Luffy beats Teach, his bounty exceeds Roger's 5.5B bounty.

IMO Shiryu's bounty shouldn't exceed Yonko Teach's initial bounty. He hasn't done anything as an underling to push him above that. Also, I think Zoro has to have a lower bounty than Mihawk's 3.5B going into their final fight.

Pizarro's bounty is guess work. Sanji's opponent should be stronger than King and should have a bounty decently above his previous enemy, Queen. Shouldn't be 2B but I can see it getting close.

Burgess is more guess work. I picked 1.22B because it's a nice, chunky number that's above Jinbe's current bounty but doesn't quite exceed the top officers of other Yonko Crews. Which is where I think Burgess will more or less fall.
Shiryus bounty will be > odens which is deffo 2 bil plus.

Shiryu ---> 2,066,600,000
Avalo ---> He's not Sanji's opponent, his bounty won't be that high
Burgess ---> I agree on 1,220,000,000 or maybe 1,250,000,000

Nah pizarro is Jinbe's opponent so he'll have the 4th bounty

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Shiryu ---> 2,066,600,000
Avalo ---> He's not Sanji's opponent, his bounty won't be that high
Burgess ---> I agree on 1,220,000,000 or maybe 1,250,000,000
I think Burgess is the best bet so far. Corrupt King versus Mr. Prince, North Blue connection as well.
Nah pizarro is Jinbe's opponent so he'll have the 4th bounty
Nah, Burgess is destined to fight Jinbe. Both are helmsman and the crews will fight their counterparts.

I feel like Pizarro will be Jinbes bounty so he’ll have a fourth highest bounty

I think whatever is going to push BBs bounty over WBs bounty should push Shiryus and Lafittes (sanjis likely opponents) extremely high.

I can see:
5.096 - Blackbeard - 96 = Yami
2.6ish for Shiryu
2.3-2.5 for Lafitte
Less than 2 billion for Pizarro

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Roles in the ship.
West Blue Corrupt Sheriff versus East Blue Cat Burglar
Similar weapons.

I think this was not a coincidence:

This really does nothing for me, I've seen a lot of people use the gates of justice as some evidence they'll fight and that holds about as much water as both King and Sanji using fire and being able to fly.

Pizzaro has the closest connection to Sanji and was the only Impel Down Prisoner besides Shiryu to have a unique outfit. Apart from the mysterious 10th captain, he's the best bet.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Roles in the ship.
West Blue Corrupt Sheriff versus East Blue Cat Burglar
Similar weapons.

This really does nothing for me, I've seen a lot of people use the gates of justice as some evidence they'll fight and that holds about as much water as both King and Sanji using fire and being able to fly.

Pizzaro has the closest connection to Sanji and was the only Impel Down Prisoner besides Shiryu to have a unique outfit. Apart from the mysterious 10th captain, he's the best bet.
Sanji is fighting lafitte.