General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
Zoro had his bounty before Sanji's and he was already famous back in East Blue with his "Pirate Hunter" epithet. And then he shined and got hype in Alabasta and even in Dressrosa where the marine soldiers and even Fujitora was there. And Sanji who didn't do shit in Whole Cake Island and not even Big News Morgan hype him up and still have higher bounty than Zoro. That's just sad right there.:josad::josad:

N

NeutralWatcher

:kaidowhat:

What do Sanji and Zoro have to do with anything? I'm talking about Mr 1 and 2. We learn about Mr. 2's bounty in Impel Down (or was it revealed earlier?) and Mr. 1's in the vivre cards.

Also, Zoro got his first bounty from defeating Mr. 1 and the bounty hunters at Whiskey Peak...so I dunno S and Z have to do with anything.
My bad. I guess Sanji should fight king while Zoro should fight Queen since Sanji has bigger bounty than Zoro

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
My bad. I guess Sanji should fight king while Zoro should fight Queen since Sanji has bigger bounty than Zoro
I still don't see why you brought Zoro and Sanji into the conversation. You mentioned King and Queen having close bounties because they're equals since they bickered at their introduction....I brought forth Mr. 1 and Mr. 2 to show that despite bickering in their introductions, their bounties weren't all that close to each other (with the bounty figures we had back then).

And at the time Zoro didn't have a bounty. He got his bounty after Alabasta...so...

N

NeutralWatcher

I still don't see why you brought Zoro and Sanji into the conversation. You mentioned King and Queen having close bounties because they're equals since they bickered at their introduction....I brought forth Mr. 1 and Mr. 2 to show that despite bickering in their introductions, their bounties weren't all that close to each other (with the bounty figures we had back then).

And at the time Zoro didn't have a bounty. He got his bounty after Alabasta...so...
I brought Zoro and Sanji because bounty of Zoro and Sanji are close to each other so I expect their opponents bounty in wano also close each other.

I don't know why you want King's bounty to be bigger than Luffy

I brought Zoro and Sanji because bounty of Zoro and Sanji are close to each other so I expect their opponents bounty in wano also close each other.

I don't know why you want King's bounty to be bigger than Luffy
its a possibility and not just king I bet beckman's is bigger than luffy's . possibly even roo. your theory could be true tho but imo I think its pretty close to luffy's.

So no real counter argument then huh lol. Facts hurt
:gokulaugh:

Anyway i gave u what oda intended, manga canon the whole way. Ur WCI attempt was shot down factual by Rogers/WB. An oda factual represented law alongside BB/luffy. Now ur crying a river with thr reaching below smh.
what exactly u speaking on? No narrative other then oda's, is being pushed by me with law.
:kayneshrug:
??? what u fishing for, im confused.

Wow u really think ur headcanon relevant in debates lls. I'll take oda massage over what you think will happen.
if I want to take oda's words concerning law he hasnt said much with his eos potential. actually he's said a lot more about kid .
law is 26 .

yet to beat a high tier but somehow going to be a major player vs a yonko. yeah alright. I will end it here. when the arc comes full circle. we shall have this convo again. I dont want to hear folks calling it "luffy piece" then cause you ignored the formula that has been prevalent for a long time and will continue to.

in other threads , hold oda's words as credible as you do here cause clearly you are a walking contradiction.

actually not against "warlord emperor fact". I was ok with this for years with mihawk and shanks yet people like you pushed otherwise.
the 180 when it comes to law is whats sorry. fact is law has no feat comparable to luffy atm .
his world threat is below luffy's
his crew is shit
the strawhat alliance gave jack shit about law after doffy's fight cause they knew who pulled it through.
reality will hit soon. eos wb my ass. oh the terror , law is gonna put his faith in the strawhats and luffy again.
am so scared.
:finally:

Last edited:
if I want to take oda's words concerning law he hasnt said much with his eos potential. actually he's said a lot more about kid .
law is 26 .
He doesn't have to saying anything. It's ur job to read the damn source material.... In there oda places Law/BB/ Luffy as gen setters. Ur lack of imagination isn't my or oda problem.

Speaking of kid, how's he looking in world view compared to law these days. oh thought so...

How olds BB again? people in one piece peak differently, read my guy.
yet to beat a high tier but somehow going to be a major player vs a yonko. yeah alright.
guessing you've never heard of arc progression smh, ur making this too easy

Anyway kaido specifically States Two people he wants. Law just so happens to be one of them. An it just so happens oda makes the answer to luffy kaido problem. DURABILITY BYPASSING ATTACKS. WHICH OH WAIT, THE MAIN FUNCTION OF THE OP OP FRUIT.....

So by oda own logic, theres a direct reason for a confrontation. An oda also established law offensive, as a major factor against kaido. Canon proving u wrong yet again
:holdthisl:
I will end it here. when the arc comes full circle. we shall have this convo again. I dont want to hear folks calling it "luffy piece" then cause you ignored the formula that has been prevalent for a long time and will continue to.
Seeing as u dont follow canon. when ur wrong, I'll be there to hand ur L.
in other threads , hold oda's words as credible as you do here cause clearly you are a walking contradiction.
other threads? stop talking out ur ass cause u were wrong lol. Either say what contradiction on ur mind or stay on topic. We're talking about this situation, an canon not on ur side.
actually not against warlord emperor fact. I was ok with this for years with mihawk and shanks yet people like you pushed otherwise.
the 180 when it comes to law is whats sorry.
fact is law has no feat comparable to luffy atm .
]his world threat is below luffy's
his crew is shit
the strawhat alliance gave jack shit about law after doffy's fight cause they knew who pulled it through.
reality will hit soon.
u gonna bring any canon to the argument? Ur opinion getting old
:wellwell:

Last edited:
He doesn't have to saying anything. It's ur job to read the damn source material.... In there oda places Law/BB/ Luffy as gen setters. Ur lack of imagination isn't my or oda problem.

Speaking of kid, how's he looking in world view compared to law these days. oh thought so...

How olds BB again? people in one piece peak differently, read my guy.
guessing you've never heard of arc progression smh, ur making this too easy

Anyway kaido specifically States Two people he wants. Law just so happens to be one of them. An it just so happens oda makes the answer to luffy kaido problem. DURABILITY BYPASSING ATTACKS. WHICH OH WAIT, THE MAIN FUNCTION OF THE OP OP FRUIT.....

So by oda own logic, theres a direct reason for a confrontation. An oda also established law offensive, as a major factor against kaido. Canon proving u wrong yet again
Seeing as u dont follow canon. when ur wrong, I'll be there to hand ur L.
other threads? stop talking out ur ass cause u were wrong lol. Either say what contradiction on ur mind or stay on topic. We're talking about this situation, an canon not on ur side.
u gonna bring any canon to the argument? Ur opinion getting old
you have been crying about oda's words for so long now you say he doesnt have to say anything. you are so full of shit. we do agree on one thing tho, he's shown more than kid.
only L's been held here is a guy who trained his entire life to take down ne guy and couldnt do it himself. I have brought multiple canon ones want more alright

am sure after hawkins he's ready to end kaido with a gamma knife like he ended doffy
oh wait
:milaugh:
think I have derailed this thread enough. originally a bounty discussion. imo the gap between law , kid and luffy's bounty will either stay the same or widen. so if luffy gets 3 bil. I see them getting about 1.5 -1.7 bil and nothing more. 2.2 bil is reaching emperor staus and I dont see those 2 getting there end of wano. we are going to have to agree to disagree here.

Last edited:
you have been crying about oda's words for so long now you say he doesnt have to say anything. you are so full of shit.
Dumbest argument yet lol, How many authors tell u a side characters peak power lvl years in advance?? Ur argument basically oda didn't say he'll be top tier. An u think thats intelligent

But I'll educate u again i guess. Authors typically give hints to characters strength with portrayal, rarely are u gonna find a direct statement. Oda portrayal of law consistently highlightes him, as a figure head of the current gen.
-Hes factual already reach the 2nd highest status among pirates. WARLORD
-An factual co leads an alliance gearing to down 2 yonko. The highest current pirate threat.
- Aslo factual wanted by the admirals, the highest marine force.
So unless u have some canon take ur next
we do agree on one thing tho, he's shown more than kid.
Funny thing is, u bought him up in an attempt to downplay. just to look dumb smh. Take another
only L's been held here is a guy who trained his entire life to take down ne guy and couldnt do it himself.
Law never cared about beating doffy solo to begin wit. His goal was simply to take doffy out. He literally goes to the palace, an forms a plan including luffy to beat doffy. So canonical Law himself doesn't care if he gets help. Which debunks ur whole claim lls.

Next time try sticking to the canon, itd help ur argument.
I have brought multiple canon ones want more alright

Wait if i remember correctly, luffy also fails. It not until he gets additional help, law never gets. Does he overcome doffy. How ur pushing that as superior portrayal laughable, an down right ignorant. But then ive debunk nearly everything youve said so no surprise. All u can do is reach at this point.
am sure after hawkins he's ready to end kaido with a gamma knife like he ended doffy
oh wait
:milaugh:
Oda- introduces 2 main ways to hurt kaido this arc. Emna the only blade to harm kaido, an bypassing durability attacks.

@LANJI CUCKSMOKE- bypassing durability attack(gk) strongest of its kind feat wise( u love feats right). Wont work on kaido because it failed on somebody else. With a specific ability to counter that kaido doesn't have.

Me- canon > headcanon any day. ur making it too easy
:denzimote:
think I have derailed this thread enough.
Yea ur spreading too much headcanon. An when proven wrong just adding more unless info.
originally a bounty discussion.
That u factual lost after i bought up rogers/WBs, fluctuation in fame. U then tried to switch up the debate, an started lying about me claiming laws YFM lvl lls. still waiting on that quote by the way

imo the gap between law , kid and luffy's bounty will either stay the same or widen. so if luffy gets 3 bil. I see them getting about 1.5 -1.7 bil and nothing more.
Ur opinion which is fine. long as u know it nothing more. but I'll mark this as ur criteria, so u dont back track later. Yall fames for that shit.
2.2 bil is reaching emperor staus and I dont see those 2 getting there end of wano. we are going to have to agree to disagree here.
After potentially helping knock off 2 Emperors? Wtf going through ur head here? Post Wano law will have play a major role in the fall of a yonko. While already currently being hunted by the admirals. If thats not enough to touch yonko status ur not reading the manga right....

Last edited:
What do you guys feel the lowest SH bounty will be post Wano?
Excluding Chopper's gag bounty. It'd probably be Nami at around 366mil. At the very least I think all the other SHs will be above 300mil. Reason being that SHs will be a full fledged Yonkou crew level crew post wano and as such will most likely have bounties comparable to the bounties of the current Yonkou crews. For example. Lilin's mid tier fighters seem to have a bounty somewhere around 300mil so the weaker SHs will probably have something similar.

I eager to find out Kings bounty I assume if he can use black flames he would be easily over 1.5 billion but if not just normal Flames he is under 1.5

I hope he can use a different/higher type of flames so we wont have a dejavu like Oden, Sanji, Sabo, Ace and and

Kore da,

Luffy 3000m - Mihawk 2000
Zoro 1200m - kidd 1575 - law 1500
Sanji 1077m - denjiro, ashura, kappa 1B
Jimbei 840m - neko, inu 750, hancock 800, weevil 720
Robin 666m - buggy 777
Usopp 500m - bege 500m
Franky 294m - sai 280 - boa sisters 250m
Brook 233m
Nami 216m - ideo 160, orlumb 148
Chopper 50m - leo 70

well i am going with 2 bil. at most for Kid and Law
and 3 Bil at least for Luffy
1.5B increase too much Luffy Get 1Bil Because of defeating 2 YC have, Grand Fleet, Morga Said That Jerma - Bege and Fishman Pirates are Also Luffy's Allies , Destroying BM Castle, Being Master Mind Behind BM Assassination and...

if they Defeat YC and being Pat of Fighter against Kaido or BM It's Possible for them to get Around 2B But i don't think even Luffy Will Be ABle To defeat a YC Then Fight With Kaido Let alone Kid and Law

1.5B increase too much Luffy Get 1Bil Because of defeating 2 YC have, Grand Fleet, Morga Said That Jerma - Bege and Fishman Pirates are Also Luffy's Allies , Destroying BM Castle, Being Master Mind Behind BM Assassination and...

if they Defeat YC and being Pat of Fighter against Kaido or BM It's Possible for them to get Around 2B But i don't think even Luffy Will Be ABle To defeat a YC Then Fight With Kaido Let alone Kid and Law
Luffy will get a 2 Billion Increase. His bounty will be 3.5 billion after Wano.

Luffy will be resppnsible for 2 Yonko losing been taken out, as well as have Wano Country under his control.

Meaning no more seastone weapons for the World Government.